Chevy Suburban an interesting experience.

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote:
maxtdi wrote:Feature Highlights Of The Suburban Trim:
The 2017 LT Model Includes All LS Features As Well As:
Leather-appointed first- and second-row seats
Bose® premium sound system
Heated front bucket seats with memory
Power liftgate with programmable height
Lane Keep Assist
Forward Collision Alert

This looks like the package I had... pretty much standard run of the mill LT trim. Which is the most popular I'd think?!

Also chevy says seating for up to 9... :wtf: ? HOW?
Benches for 3 rows gets you 9 seats, breh. I can (and have) fit 6 in my truck.

Also, LT is probably the most popular because they're cheaper than LTZ. Weird LT doesn't have HIDz...
I had 7 ppl in the golf too. :hubba: That was funskies. I have never seen a bench inside of a suburban (up front)
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

Who sells a car without brights?
The brakes in my moms fusion are way too touchy. Inching the car forward is very difficult. Like, your first day driving a manual difficult.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

maxtdi wrote:Looks like the $3000 luxury package adds, the front park assist and keyless, and heated steering wheel, :gay: On top of a 57k MSRP JAYYSUS
Heated Steering wheel is lyfe, breh.

Infamous said she will never consider another car without a heated steering wheel. :butwhy: I have used it, and can confirm it's kind of nice, but will never EVER be a "requirement" for me.

But for whatever reason, she LOVES her Volt. The other night we had bad wind, and I mentioned that I hoped a tree would finally take out the garage. She freaked out "But my car is in there!" and actually went outside and moved it out of the garage, right next to the truck with the theory that if a tree fell, the truck would save her car.
:lolol: :wtf: :mindblown:

Mind you, this is a self-proclaimed giant vehicle lover. This Burb used to be her dream car. Now she's all about the Volt.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:
Detroit wrote: Benches for 3 rows gets you 9 seats, breh. I can (and have) fit 6 in my truck.

Also, LT is probably the most popular because they're cheaper than LTZ. Weird LT doesn't have HIDz...
I had 7 ppl in the golf too. :hubba: That was funskies. I have never seen a bench inside of a suburban (up front)
I don't think they actually make any outside of fleet. It's just something that allows marketing to claim "Seating for up to 9" Which sounds :impressive: in this BIGGERISBETTER world.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:Looks like the $3000 luxury package adds, the front park assist and keyless, and heated steering wheel, :gay: On top of a 57k MSRP JAYYSUS
I keep looking for a newer replacement for my current Brahhoe but what I want is still too expensive. 2011-2012 with with the sweet ramz?

Image [/url]
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Detroit wrote:
Heated Steering wheel is lyfe, breh.

Infamous said she will never consider another car without a heated steering wheel. :butwhy: I have used it, and can confirm it's kind of nice, but will never EVER be a "requirement" for me.

But for whatever reason, she LOVES her Volt. The other night we had bad wind, and I mentioned that I hoped a tree would finally take out the garage. She freaked out "But my car is in there!" and actually went outside and moved it out of the garage, right next to the truck with the theory that if a tree fell, the truck would save her car.
:lolol: :wtf: :mindblown:

Mind you, this is a self-proclaimed giant vehicle lover. This Burb used to be her dream car. Now she's all about the Volt.
I looked through the options... looks like the LS trim has a (250) option (Credit) for getting a front bitch err bench seat.

I can see loving the volt, it is a great appliance car. I liked driving a lot. Would have gotten one if I had 0FG about driving.
Desertbreh

Detroit wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
In anything that weighs 6000 lbs and is used towing, they ought to make multi-piston fixed calipers an option, but there would only be like 10 takers so nahgonnahappen.
It's going to be a performance accessory, actually. Nobody will buy them, but still...an option. 6-pot Brembros.
That would be awesome.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote:
I keep looking for a newer replacement for my current Brahhoe but what I want is still too expensive. 2011-2012 with with the sweet ramz?

Image [/url]

Dat color doe. I am not sure I'd get a Tahoe right meow.... they are way too expensive in the used market because everyone wants one... also yours seems good?

Also 3 ppl in the 3rd row is just straight up poverty.

Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:

Image [/url]

Dat color doe. I am not sure I'd get a Tahoe right meow.... they are way too expensive in the used market because everyone wants one... also yours seems good?

Also 3 ppl in the 3rd row is just straight up poverty.

Yes mine works perfectly well. I just spent $850 on it keeping it that way. And yes, we need another gas crisis to destroy the SUV market. 3rd row is for kids, pets, or drunk people.
ChrisoftheNorth

I would remove the 3rd row from a Tahoe if I got one.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Desertbreh wrote:

Image [/url]
My dad has those :ramz: on his 2004 Tahoe and it looks 5/7.
max225

Detroit wrote:I would remove the 3rd row from a Tahoe if I got one.
I sat in those for 70 miles I had to lay across the entire seat to fit.

Useless 3rd row
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:

Useless 3rd row
0/7 would go back there. :nope:
max225

Detroit wrote:
maxtdi wrote: I sat in those for 70 miles I had to lay across the entire seat to fit.

Useless 3rd row
0/7 would go back there. :nope:
Seats 5/7 (advertised) :lolgasm:
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

maxtdi wrote:

Useless 3rd row
Isn't 3rd row in Tahoe and Suburban same size and everything? Suburban just adds more room to the back end in cargo space, yes? This is what you said, I might be misunderstanding it....

A tahoe would also make more sense since it eliminates the un-necessary size increase in the burban. The 3rd row isn't exactly comfortable either.

If you need the cargo room but often have lots of people/kids filling up seats the Suburban would make more sense. For example, if I were to end up with a chick who also has 2 kids and we went to the snow or whatever similar to that, a Suburban would be way better than a Tahoe.

If you ask me, they make the Suburban for Mormons. :lol:
*reserved for no content*
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

maxtdi wrote:
troyguitar wrote:The "wasted space" in the engine compartment is so that service can be done without taking the car apart. Murican vs German engineering.
The engine sits between/slightly behind the front shock towers... there is also a spot for a 2nd Battery... :butwhy;
http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/cr ... 720-r.html
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
max225

NEEK wrote:
maxtdi wrote: I sat in those for 70 miles I had to lay across the entire seat to fit.

Useless 3rd row
Isn't 3rd row in Tahoe and Suburban same size and everything? Suburban just adds more room to the back end in cargo space, yes? This is what you said, I might be misunderstanding it....

A tahoe would also make more sense since it eliminates the un-necessary size increase in the burban. The 3rd row isn't exactly comfortable either.

If you need the cargo room but often have lots of people/kids filling up seats the Suburban would make more sense. For example, if I were to end up with a chick who also has 2 kids and we went to the snow or whatever similar to that, a Suburban would be way better than a Tahoe.

I am not 100% sure. But I would just yank the 3rd row out of a Tahoe and call it a day. The 3rd row in both vehicles is somewhat useless.

Chick+2 kids + me would fit into a 5 seater just fine. It would be chick + her parents+2 kids. That would be a better scenario.

The cargo area of the burban is HUGE. even with the 3rd row in place. In a tahoe however the 3rd row sits in the cargo area.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

If you want adults in the 3rd row, the answer is minivan.
max225

:lolgasm: it doesn't even fit kids :disgust:

No cargo space back there... with the seats up.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
NEEK wrote: Isn't 3rd row in Tahoe and Suburban same size and everything? Suburban just adds more room to the back end in cargo space, yes? This is what you said, I might be misunderstanding it....

I am not 100% sure. But I would just yank the 3rd row out of a Tahoe and call it a day. The 3rd row in both vehicles is somewhat useless.

Chick+2 kids + me would fit into a 5 seater just fine. It would be chick + her parents+2 kids. That would be a better scenario.

The cargo area of the burban is HUGE. even with the 3rd row in place. In a tahoe however the 3rd row sits in the cargo area.
With AZNs you always have to account for her parents.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:Image

:lolgasm: it doesn't even fit kids :disgust:

No cargo space back there... with the seats up.
That kid is exaggerating. My brother has a Tahoe. His kids fit back there no problem. Why this kid turns his feet out is beyond me doe. I will agree that it is not very big back there. But smaller kids fit. I even have a good buddy with a Suburban and he has 4 kids. Only the 2 oldest do not sit in the back. The others love it.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote:If you want adults in the 3rd row, the answer is minivan.
:dat:
max225

Right that was somewhat my point in all this... this SUV even given the ginormous size doesn't have great space utilization.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:
Right that was somewhat my point in all this... this SUV even given the ginormous size doesn't have great space utilization.
It's body on frame, it can't.
max225

Detroit wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
It's body on frame, it can't.
Well....