SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:26 am
wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:38 pm

:nice:
Today: What gout?

Stomach is fucked though from maybe the NASIDS. Also the steroids had me RAVENOUS last night lol i ate all the things.
NSAIDS will do it for sure. Get some pro biotics or fermented foods going and get your shit :pftch: back on track.
SAWCE

Done two different product demos for Animal now. One at a retail shop out here, and one at my gym. Both places want me back in there and the gym owner ideally wants me to come every week. That’d be cool. I can move my day off from lifting to Tuesday, and go work there doing the demo for three hours. Then if I hit retail shops on two weekends each month I’ll be getting an easy 6-7 demos in and pulling in some decent supplemental cash. $25/hr to hang out and shoot the shit with people about something I’m passionate about :fuckyeah:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:16 am Done two different product demos for Animal now. One at a retail shop out here, and one at my gym. Both places want me back in there and the gym owner ideally wants me to come every week. That’d be cool. I can move my day off from lifting to Tuesday, and go work there doing the demo for three hours. Then if I hit retail shops on two weekends each month I’ll be getting an easy 6-7 demos in and pulling in some decent supplemental cash. $25/hr to hang out and shoot the shit with people about something I’m passionate about :fuckyeah:
Wow, :notbad:

:notbad: at all.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:36 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:16 am Done two different product demos for Animal now. One at a retail shop out here, and one at my gym. Both places want me back in there and the gym owner ideally wants me to come every week. That’d be cool. I can move my day off from lifting to Tuesday, and go work there doing the demo for three hours. Then if I hit retail shops on two weekends each month I’ll be getting an easy 6-7 demos in and pulling in some decent supplemental cash. $25/hr to hang out and shoot the shit with people about something I’m passionate about :fuckyeah:
Wow, :notbad:

:notbad: at all.
:dat:

:nice:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

t-minus 3 hours to vacation start. then prep tomorrow, lots. then wake up at 2 am saturday to start driving. so really...t-minus ~2days till vacation start
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm t-minus 3 hours to vacation start. then prep tomorrow, lots. then wake up at 2 am saturday to start driving. so really...t-minus ~2days till vacation start
You’re the only ten I see.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm t-minus 3 hours to vacation start. then prep tomorrow, lots. then wake up at 2 am saturday to start driving. so really...t-minus ~2days till vacation start
You’re the only ten I see.
:wub:
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

NIce.

I have 3 weeks until we go to Hawaii for 2 weeks, then come home for a week off during 4th of July week when we are going to go to San Simeon / Paso Robles and around the area. Can't come fast enough.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

That is pretty :fuckyeah: dude! I would be just as happy, even though im not as passionate lol
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:26 pm
NIce.

I have 3 weeks until we go to Hawaii for 2 weeks, then come home for a week off during 4th of July week when we are going to go to San Simeon / Paso Robles and around the area. Can't come fast enough.
In4 them posted.

I got a few epic trips lined up, going to NYC on my birthday weekend and niagara falls the day after, for work :doe: but i will be working with a :fuckyeah: person so :notbad:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:20 pm
Fucking brutal.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 pm I hate NY. :disgust:
At least you can cross if off the list of potential places to live.

Is it worse than Detroit tho? Probably pretty close.
Detroit is significantly better in every way. Better weather, better jobs, lower costs, more things to do, better airport, housing options that don't suck, car culture exists, etc.

...and Detroit sucks.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:31 pm
Detroit wrote: At least you can cross if off the list of potential places to live.

Is it worse than Detroit tho? Probably pretty close.
Detroit is significantly better in every way. Better weather, better jobs, lower costs, more things to do, better airport, housing options that don't suck, car culture exists, etc.

...and Detroit sucks.
:lolol: :dat:

Weather is better?!?! :wat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar

We get like 25% more snow and a lot fewer sunny days here.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:38 pm We get like 25% more snow and a lot fewer sunny days here.
Holy hell. :nope:
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:38 pm We get like 25% more snow and a lot fewer sunny days here.
:lolol:

I just looked it up again, it's not 25% more snow - it's 42% more snow and about 5 degrees colder on average which makes for a much longer winter. All of those borderline comfortable days that you get are shitty days here.
Desertbreh

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm Miracle shot from the doc works miracles. gout pain almost completely gone
Deets?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm Miracle shot from the doc works miracles. gout pain almost completely gone
Deets?
decadrone? Some steroid shot. in a few hours I was almost back to normal.
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Deets?
Like all the swelling, Gone Johnson?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

troyguitar wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 pm
:lolol:

I just looked it up again, it's not 25% more snow - it's 42% more snow and about 5 degrees colder on average which makes for a much longer winter. All of those borderline comfortable days that you get are shitty days here.
Let the hate flow through you. Like I do
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Deets?
Deca Durabolin? That’s one of my favorites :wub:
SAWCE

Gonna load the dishwasher, shower, then walk the dogs to go get a Cali burrito, come back home, smoke, eat, and pass the fuck out. Michelle is at a concert with some friends tonight. Kinda nice having the house to myself. Watched a few episodes of Bosch after the gym.
wap

I was at the hospital yesterday to get my carotid ultrasound and stopped by the lab to get my recent blood work results from my last 3 blood draws, plus some other recent test results. Tested negative for MRSA and my cholesterol is 157. :notbad:

In an hour I go back to the hospital for my angiogram. I should be able to check back in here some time this afternoon once I wake up and am able to go home.
wap

Good morning, btw.