Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:06 pm

Here’s the two of them. They look like brother and sister to me :lol:

Keep these two away from cocaine tray
They probably already took a shit for the gram
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:02 pm
max225 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm

:mahtroy: wins by default
Alright, this got audible laughter.
:dat: well done Max
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:34 pm

I suppose.. if you consider a courthouse wedding on a Thursday in June with a baby shower two days later because the baby is due 2.5 months after that putting on the brakes.

Only reason for the smaller wedding is because of her family drama, which is quite :popcorn: for me with how far removed I am from it all. They would have still somehow thrown down (taken on debt) what I’m guessing would be close to $50k for the Italy wedding if not for that shitstorm.

Mom and dad got divorced a few years back, and it’s just been nasty. If any of the adult, all in their 30’s kids, talk to dad then mom gives them the cold shoulder and won’t talk to them for at least a month. But if anything happens in that month when she has them blocked and they don’t tell her, she gets pissed about that :lol: When gal (Brittany) and dude (Adam) got engaged, they just had a nice quiet night together celebrating and then told their families the next day. Big mistake. Mom went ballistic that she wasn’t called within the hour, goes off on Brittany about how she’s an ungrateful cunt, shouldn’t even be marrying Adam, all this shit. It’s wild to hear it all from Michelle.
Yea i'd cut a parent out for 1/2 of what was stated here. Whether or not mom decided to spread her legs and take in the juice, doesn't mean you have to put up an absolute cunt of a human being. F EM
100%. If my parents ever threw fits like a toddler and I had to treat them like my child, I’d :nope: out real quick.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:38 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:34 pm

I suppose.. if you consider a courthouse wedding on a Thursday in June with a baby shower two days later because the baby is due 2.5 months after that putting on the brakes.

Only reason for the smaller wedding is because of her family drama, which is quite :popcorn: for me with how far removed I am from it all. They would have still somehow thrown down (taken on debt) what I’m guessing would be close to $50k for the Italy wedding if not for that shitstorm.

Mom and dad got divorced a few years back, and it’s just been nasty. If any of the adult, all in their 30’s kids, talk to dad then mom gives them the cold shoulder and won’t talk to them for at least a month. But if anything happens in that month when she has them blocked and they don’t tell her, she gets pissed about that :lol: When gal (Brittany) and dude (Adam) got engaged, they just had a nice quiet night together celebrating and then told their families the next day. Big mistake. Mom went ballistic that she wasn’t called within the hour, goes off on Brittany about how she’s an ungrateful cunt, shouldn’t even be marrying Adam, all this shit. It’s wild to hear it all from Michelle.
Tell your wife she is the DFD Content Queen for the day.
Haha I’ll let her know. I’ll have her jog my memory on some of the other wild shit that’s gone on just from this couple. She’s got some other friends who are also pretty :butwhy: in some of their decision making and partner choices.

Her friend Molly, for example… married less than a year, they already sleep in separate bedrooms, and not because of snoring. Dude will not be intimate with her. He was just about blackout drunk still from the night before for their elopement in Vegas, and they weren’t even drinking together. He just went off on his own and got shitfaced. My guess is that he didn’t want to actually marry her, but has the world’s smallest balls and couldn’t say so for himself.

Tbf to him, from what I saw the few times we hung out with him for a couple, she treats him like shit. She’ll call out his insecurities in front of people and just talk shit to and about him all day. It’s very confusing. We left hanging with them one time and I told Michelle in no uncertain terms that if she ever even thought about talking to or about me the way Molly does to Stephen that there would be no more relationship. Full stop.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:47 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:38 pm

Tell your wife she is the DFD Content Queen for the day.
Haha I’ll let her know. I’ll have her jog my memory on some of the other wild shit that’s gone on just from this couple. She’s got some other friends who are also pretty :butwhy: in some of their decision making and partner choices.

Her friend Molly, for example… married less than a year, they already sleep in separate bedrooms, and not because of snoring. Dude will not be intimate with her. He was just about blackout drunk still from the night before for their elopement in Vegas, and they weren’t even drinking together. He just went off on his own and got shitfaced. My guess is that he didn’t want to actually marry her, but has the world’s smallest balls and couldn’t say so for himself.

Tbf to him, from what I saw the few times we hung out with him for a couple, she treats him like shit. She’ll call out his insecurities in front of people and just talk shit to and about him all day. It’s very confusing. We left hanging with them one time and I told Michelle in no uncertain terms that if she ever even thought about talking to or about me the way Molly does to Stephen that there would be no more relationship. Full stop.
Keep it coming.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:05 am Shits gonna cost everyone like $2k to go. I'm of the opinion that if you're having a wedding that requires EVERYONE get on an airplane you should be paying for travel or the accommodations.
Why is going to a wedding a requirement. Seems like this is done on purpose to keep the headcount low as a lot of people will decline
You're right it's not a requirement, but I do feel bad about not ever seeing them when I pop back to NY for the weekend.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:47 pm Haha I’ll let her know. I’ll have her jog my memory on some of the other wild shit that’s gone on just from this couple. She’s got some other friends who are also pretty :butwhy: in some of their decision making and partner choices.

That kind of thing is unacceptable, in either direction. We have some friends where we see elements of that. She doesn't do it as much in public (though some), but in private with my wife she bashes the shit out of him regularly. I don't know how someone would be willing to put up with that and stick around if it's as bad as you're saying. Just no.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I mean... on the one hand, they're basically crowd funding their wedding, so I get the eye rolls. You're also free to not go.

On the other, I'd probably go and enjoy a nice trip. We have spent a ton of money going to weddings all over the place. I don't think anyone ever expected attendance unless we were in it or something, but all were very fun and I'll always show up if possible.

I think I've been to weddings in NC, SC, FL, GA, VA, AZ, PA, NY, ME, WA, no regrets! I'm all in on bachelor parties as well, although I did turn one down in Vegas the other weekend, just getting old and already going to Vegas for work next month so wasn't all that interested.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:40 pm

We should host a miss DFD contest
:mahtroy: wins by default
:amazing:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

coogles wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:34 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:47 pm Haha I’ll let her know. I’ll have her jog my memory on some of the other wild shit that’s gone on just from this couple. She’s got some other friends who are also pretty :butwhy: in some of their decision making and partner choices.

That kind of thing is unacceptable, in either direction. We have some friends where we see elements of that. She doesn't do it as much in public (though some), but in private with my wife she bashes the shit out of him regularly. I don't know how someone would be willing to put up with that and stick around if it's as bad as you're saying. Just no.
I mean, :wtf: is the point? Everyone vents a little, we all do annoying things. But what is the benefit of staying with someone you clearly can't stand? Dumb.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

coogles wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:34 am

Remember #dishwashergate cuckdom has no limits
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:37 am I mean... on the one hand, they're basically crowd funding their wedding, so I get the eye rolls. You're also free to not go.

On the other, I'd probably go and enjoy a nice trip. We have spent a ton of money going to weddings all over the place. I don't think anyone ever expected attendance unless we were in it or something, but all were very fun and I'll always show up if possible.

I think I've been to weddings in NC, SC, FL, GA, VA, AZ, PA, NY, ME, WA, no regrets! I'm all in on bachelor parties as well, although I did turn one down in Vegas the other weekend, just getting old and already going to Vegas for work next month so wasn't all that interested.
I don’t think you’re crowdfunding anything. They are still on the hook for the venue/food/entertainment etc. you’re only funding your own room and board/transport which doesn’t seem like it should be sponsored by anyone

I have gone to a destination wedding and enjoyed it. The only part that makes it kinda weird is the wedding gift and I’d love to hear what you guys think of that. You’re out 2k per person attending the wedding …. What do you gift ? If I did one like that I would not ask for gifts but … yea
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:31 am
D Griff wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:37 am I mean... on the one hand, they're basically crowd funding their wedding, so I get the eye rolls. You're also free to not go.

I don’t think you’re crowdfunding anything. They are still on the hook for the venue/food/entertainment etc. you’re only funding your own room and board/transport which doesn’t seem like it should be sponsored by anyone

I have gone to a destination wedding and enjoyed it. The only part that makes it kinda weird is the wedding gift and I’d love to hear what you guys think of that. You’re out 2k per person attending the wedding …. What do you gift ? If I did one like that I would not ask for gifts but … yea
I agree. I would even include some text in the invite to the effect of “Your attendance is your gift to us.”
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I believe some resorts actually will do it free if you get X number of guests to come pay out the ass. Cruise ships will also do this (the poor person version).

We actually had a destination wedding and IIRC did allude to gifts not being required. Still got a nice haul though. I guess most of my friends/family live in other markets anyway, so it wouldn't have made much difference.
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:30 pm

I believe some resorts actually will do it free if you get X number of guests to come pay out the ass. Cruise ships will also do this (the poor person version).

We actually had a destination wedding and IIRC did allude to gifts not being required. Still got a nice haul though. I guess most of my friends/family live in other markets anyway, so it wouldn't have made much difference.
That would be crowdfunding then. The destination weddings I have gone to just had some favorable rates supposedly for guests. Which is sort of a win win
Desertbreh

If I really liked my cousin I would go. If I wanted to treat myself to some T&C I would go. If neither apply, send a toaster. Don't take that ammo :doe:
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:32 am

I agree. I would even include some text in the invite to the effect of “Your attendance is your gift to us.”
Yeah you can't have your cake and eat it too.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

The only weddings I've attended that has ever required a gift were local (one being only 2 hours away) and did not really needed accommodation. Just driving there. They list out the stuff they wanted from the link to invitation and you choose. But if it means for EVERYONE that has to pay travel and accommodation expenses, their presence is a gift. Despite coming from a little more conservative family background, I'd only invite people that I like
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

I saw a cybercuck driving in uptown Charlotte this AM. I was on a bike “highway” uptown the city built, that apparently is for cops to park and people to host run clubs 🤷🏻‍♂️. Anyway, I came face to face with it as it sat across the red light from me. I was overcome with emotion and felt the need to do something, so I extended my arm towards them and gave them a thumbs down. Couldn’t see the driver through their tinted windows, but I hope he saw me.
Desertbreh

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:49 pm I saw a cybercuck driving in uptown Charlotte this AM. I was on a bike “highway” uptown the city built, that apparently is for cops to park and people to host run clubs 🤷🏻‍♂️. Anyway, I came face to face with it as it sat across the red light from me. I was overcome with emotion and felt the need to do something, so I extended my arm towards them and gave them a thumbs down. Couldn’t see the driver through their tinted windows, but I hope he saw me.
I enjoyed this post.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:49 pm I saw a cybercuck driving in uptown Charlotte this AM. I was on a bike “highway” uptown the city built, that apparently is for cops to park and people to host run clubs 🤷🏻‍♂️. Anyway, I came face to face with it as it sat across the red light from me. I was overcome with emotion and felt the need to do something, so I extended my arm towards them and gave them a thumbs down. Couldn’t see the driver through their tinted windows, but I hope he saw me.
Beautiful
SAWCE

:bravo:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 pm
Beautiful
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MrH42
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: '23 Lightning + '23 BRZ

I saw my first Cybertruck this weekend. Then I saw it again this morning. Each time, I couldn't stop laughing. I had to point it out to my wife and we both laughed and shook our heads. The driver definitely saw us.

The whole thing looks so ridiculous. It's supposed to be some dystopian, cyberpunk themed vehicle. I live in the most quaint, well kept suburb imaginable. It looks like a dirty dumpster rolling down the street.
Desertbreh

MrH42 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:18 pm I saw my first Cybertruck this weekend. Then I saw it again this morning. Each time, I couldn't stop laughing. I had to point it out to my wife and we both laughed and shook our heads. The driver definitely saw us.

The whole thing looks so ridiculous. It's supposed to be some dystopian, cyberpunk themed vehicle. I live in the most quaint, well kept suburb imaginable. It looks like a dirty dumpster rolling down the street.
Car and Driver had the CT on their cover last issue. The quote for it was "Looks like a shed, goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds"