OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

MrH42 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:43 pm Finally get the keys to my place at 6:00 tonight. Took long enough. Errbody movin this weekend.
:fuckyeah: Congrats man!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:14 pm Anyone heard from 'pecs? Hopefully he's too busy moving to post, but I know the :haus: was supposed to close Monday. Hoping that it worked out for him.
I was thinking about him today, too. Hopefully all went well with his closing!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

MrH42 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:43 pm Finally get the keys to my place at 6:00 tonight. Took long enough. Errbody movin this weekend.
:fuckyeah:
wap

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:07 pm
wap wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:37 pm
that's out of over 337 MILLION doses, :doe:
Full context, from the article:

.0018 PERCENT is pretty fucking tiny.
First of all? Who the fuck calculates deaths per dose ? That’s already off by a factor of 2.
Ask :mahtroy: . He posted the link.
wap

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm
wap wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:37 pm
that's out of over 337 MILLION doses, :doe:
Full context, from the article:

.0018 PERCENT is pretty fucking tiny.
Second off, the article is contradictory. 6207 deaths were reported through the adverse effects reporting website or whatever. How the hell are they not linked then? It’s one or the other.
Want to believe they are that safe, be my guest. Plenty of others clearly show that they aren’t just follow the data. And you have to make sure you actually sift through it without an agenda.
Anyone and their :fullretard: cousin can post to VAERS. That's why the data is reviewed by the CDC and FDA to confirm their validity. From the VAERS website:
Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:22 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Second off, the article is contradictory. 6207 deaths were reported through the adverse effects reporting website or whatever. How the hell are they not linked then? It’s one or the other.
Want to believe they are that safe, be my guest. Plenty of others clearly show that they aren’t just follow the data. And you have to make sure you actually sift through it without an agenda.
Anyone and their :fullretard: cousin can post to VAERS. That's why the data is reviewed by the CDC and FDA to confirm their validity. From the VAERS website:
Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.
So russian trolls are pumping those numbers up? Or better yet the other question is how many go un/underreported? We simply don't know. But that I expected the death number to be in the 3 figures... not approaching 5.
wap

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:25 pm

So russian trolls are pumping those numbers up? Or better yet the other question is how many go un/underreported? We simply don't know. But that I expected the death number to be in the 3 figures... not approaching 5.
No idea but it's likely some or all of these 12:

razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Y’all take this shit to the covid thread
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:54 pm Y’all take this shit to the covid thread
wap

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:06 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:54 pm Y’all take this shit to the covid thread
:dat: still needs to be made into a DFDmoji
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

max225 wrote:

How do we know?

We trust that people with actual education, training, and peer review are coming up with better conclusions than some jackass xenophobic bean counter on the internet who thinks that he knows everything about everything.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:34 pm
max225 wrote: So russian trolls are pumping those numbers up? Or better yet the other question is how many go un/underreported? We simply don't know. But that I expected the death number to be in the 3 figures... not approaching 5.
How do we know?

We trust that people with actual education, training, and peer review are coming up with better conclusions than some jackass xenophobic bean counter on the internet who thinks that he knows everything about everything.
Once again I hope once again you look inward at your loser life and end it early. The world will benefit.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

You both need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

The one rule here is no personal attacks.

I don’t have time nor inclination to police this place so shut up or get out with that stuff.
max225

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:30 pm You both need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

I don’t have time nor inclination to police this place so shut up or get out with that stuff.
Don’t you both me. The motherfucker fired every first shot. Ban us both or tell him to keep his cucked keyboard warrior game to a minimum. I have no interest in you telling how to behave when I’m on the receiving end.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:37 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:30 pm You both need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

Don’t you both me. The motherfucker fired every first shot. Ban us both or tell him to keep his cucked keyboard warrior game to a minimum. I have no interest in you telling how to behave when I’m on the receiving end.
For fucks sake. I directed that at both of you. We are not little kids pointing fingers here. You both threw out direct, completely uncalled for insults. Don't do it again. If someone does it first, ignore it and move on.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I'm not going to ban anyone as it was mutually agreed that this is not a dictatorship, but if it gets toxic I will leave and take my $13.99/month fees with me :lolol:
max225

Great another "internal server error" at this point. Can't even respond back to the above.
max225

You are pointing fingers at both. And in my opinion I have the right to respond to personal insults. You won't stop me from that until you decide to ban which is fine by me.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Dude there’s a line, and telling someone to kill themselves clearly crosses it.
max225

coogles wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:11 pm Dude there’s a line, and telling someone to kill themselves clearly crosses it.
You insult me I will insult you back. Simple.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:57 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:22 pm Job offer incoming for my ideal gig. A step out of the auto industry, a promotion and decent pay bump (10% with bonus). Full remote with paid travel to the mother ship in NYC quarterly (kinda cool, never been). They'll even let me start the middle of September.

The :fuckyeah: can not be over stated right now. Wow.
:fuckyeah: , that's amazing! Congrats dude! Are you ready to elaborate on the new industry you're entering? :excited:
Thanks dude! You guys are the best.

Getting into software/data/tech. It's software for the auto industry, but it'll get me the experience I need to make a full exit at some point.

:excited:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:22 pm Job offer incoming for my ideal gig. A step out of the auto industry, a promotion and decent pay bump (10% with bonus). Full remote with paid travel to the mother ship in NYC quarterly (kinda cool, never been). They'll even let me start the middle of September.

The :fuckyeah: can not be over stated right now. Wow.
:fuckyeah: , that's amazing! Congrats dude! Are you ready to elaborate on the new industry you're entering? :excited:

Getting into software/data/tech. It's software for the auto industry, but it'll get me the experience I need to make a full exit at some point.

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:15 pm

That's fanfuckingtastic! :like: :like:
MrH42
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: '23 Lightning + '23 BRZ

Previous owners left me some drinks.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MrH42 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:33 pm Previous owners left me some drinks.
:fuckyeah:

Too bad they aren’t the Naturdays, those are 5/7.