OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:22 pm Mex trip sounds dope, :sawce: !

We’re sitting here in Newark waiting for our flight to Charlotte. Iceland is truly otherworldly and epic. I’ll post pics and such later when I’m on the computer but lots of cool shit was seen.

I’m very tired and excited to get home :doe:

Here’s a few from the active volcano we visited for starters:

That’s awesome man. Iceland is way up on my list to visit.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm Also, dat Dacia :jimp:
It’s a super cheap barebones SUV. That’s why so many people love it in romania. I saw one here from Mexico but it was a Renault badged version.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

So I got one of these whoop fitness band things, not really to get super fit, but too see if there's any places I can make improvements and to track how I sleep. Apparently these things are for people who don't have to wake up early for work? My average nightly recovery is about 30%, and it says based on my sleep averages I need 9 hrs of sleep. That puts my bed time at 7am.

:rage:

Caffeine life forever
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 am So I got one of these whoop fitness band things, not really to get super fit, but too see if there's any places I can make improvements and to track how I sleep. Apparently these things are for people who don't have to wake up early for work? My average nightly recovery is about 30%, and it says based on my sleep averages I need 9 hrs of sleep. That puts my bed time at 7am.

Caffeine life forever
I got maybeeeee 2 hours of sleep last night. :thisisfine:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:04 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 am So I got one of these whoop fitness band things, not really to get super fit, but too see if there's any places I can make improvements and to track how I sleep. Apparently these things are for people who don't have to wake up early for work? My average nightly recovery is about 30%, and it says based on my sleep averages I need 9 hrs of sleep. That puts my bed time at 7am.

Caffeine life forever
Yeah don't track that :lolol:
Apex

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05 am

Yeah don't track that :lolol:
:hellno: :lol:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Caffeine life forever
That sucks dude. Any reason or just insomnia? It wears on you, hopefully you can get a good rest soon.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 am

That sucks dude. Any reason or just insomnia? It wears on you, hopefully you can get a good rest soon.
Stress from this house bullshit. About to just walk the fuck away from it.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Caffeine life forever
I've heard this kind of feedback from these things before. Basically that if you wait to exercise until the thing tells you you're fully recovered, you'll never do anything. I'm curious to see what one would tell me, but I'm also afraid it'd get into my head.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:21 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 am
Fucking house shit, I'm sorry dude. I've lost many nights of sleep because of that shit over the years, I feel ya. Hopefully it's over soon.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:28 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:21 am

Fucking house shit, I'm sorry dude. I've lost many nights of sleep because of that shit over the years, I feel ya. Hopefully it's over soon.
They just need to move the fuck out. We’ve been homeless for 2 months now; they can go live in their god damn camper for a week.
Fucking entitled pieces of shit; we have been more than generous with waiting I’m not fucking doing it anymore. If they try to push this back anymore we lose the mortgage, we lose the storage units, we lose it all.
Fuck them.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38 am
They just need to move the fuck out. We’ve been homeless for 2 months now; they can go live in their god damn camper for a week.
Fucking entitled pieces of shit; we have been more than generous with waiting I’m not fucking doing it anymore. If they try to push this back anymore we lose the mortgage, we lose the storage units, we lose it all.
Fuck them.
Fuck this is a nasty bunch. Who does this to a young family?
Do they not have an obligation to :gtfo: on a specific date?
ChrisoftheNorth

Fuck them.
So they keep pushing the closing date for more time? I'd be :rage: too.

People suck.
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:40 am

Fuck them.
They keep moving the date, probably because of issues with the house they’re buying.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:46 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:40 am
They keep moving the date, probably because of issues with the house they’re buying.
All my deals have defined closing dates. If one party tries to change the closing date they'd be in deep legal shit unless both parties agree to the change in writing. Are you guys approving the requests to move the date?
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:00 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:46 am

All my deals have defined closing dates. If one party tries to change the closing date they'd be in deep legal shit unless both parties agree to the change in writing. Are you guys approving the requests to move the date?
They don’t give us any option; they just move it.
Apex

I’m so fucking done with this. Now the fucking state is involved because the sellers never bothered to get their god damn basement permitted.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 am I’m so fucking done with this. Now the fucking state is involved because the sellers never bothered to get their god damn basement permitted.
Dude... this is unreal. Need me to come break some kneecaps?
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:38 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 am I’m so fucking done with this. Now the fucking state is involved because the sellers never bothered to get their god damn basement permitted.
Nope, we either close next week or we just walk away. Fuck them.
razr390

Sorry to hear that ‘Pecs. Rage inducing indeed. What is your realtor saying in all of this?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:54 am Sorry to hear that ‘Pecs. Rage inducing indeed. What is your realtor saying in all of this?
Just telling us about the next delay/postponement.

Found an apartment complex in a shitty neighborhood for a thousand more than the mortgage would be. Guess I’ll never be a homeowner.

And y’all think Troy has “bad” luck. :lolol: :lolgasm:
razr390

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:02 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:54 am Sorry to hear that ‘Pecs. Rage inducing indeed. What is your realtor saying in all of this?

Found an apartment complex in a shitty neighborhood for a thousand more than the mortgage would be. Guess I’ll never be a homeowner.

What are your options in this? I know walking away is one but is there any way you can force them to comply with the contract at hand?
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:06 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:02 am

What are your options in this? I know walking away is one but is there any way you can force them to comply with the contract at hand?
Options are to wait it out or walk away. That's it.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:47 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:38 am

Nope, we either close next week or we just walk away. Fuck them.
You can close and I can break kneecaps.. or you can walk and I can break kneecaps.. There is no mutual exclusivity when it comes to the breaking of kneecaps. Fuck these guys.
razr390

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:11 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:06 am

Options are to wait it out or walk away. That's it.
Dang. Never had to deal with a house purchase so that’s why I asked. I figured there were at least hard dates for closing on both sides, otherwise whoever violates that gets punished somehow. Is there any way you can structure a contract that way?