Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:31 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:25 pm

Checking in.
:howdy:

And how is our cunningly arid Desert Fox today?
Warm, with power, no martini :doe:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-user-slam ... 31697.html

Visualization of what is wrong with us as a society
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:14 pm
Irish wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:31 pm

And how is our cunningly arid Desert Fox today?
Reported for breaking the rules
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:29 pm https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-user-slam ... 31697.html

Social media. Amplifying glorified mistakes. :disgust:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:30 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:14 pm

Reported for breaking the rules
He's got 12 hours to make a martini or ban.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Hello friends! :hai:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I hate Tik Tok. Wish the content there would stay there, but instead people also share it to Instagram and now Instagram is forcing “suggested reels” into my feed. Dumb fucking “trend” dances and videos.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

SAWCE wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:40 pm I hate Tik Tok. Wish the content there would stay there, but instead people also share it to Instagram and now Instagram is forcing “suggested reels” into my feed. Dumb fucking “trend” dances and videos.
amen. I hope it's a trend that dies out like vines.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:58 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:45 pm
He's got 12 hours to make a martini or ban.
Cartel is en route to enforce Martini law.
There are consequences for breaking the Martini law...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:40 pm I hate Tik Tok. Wish the content there would stay there, but instead people also share it to Instagram and now Instagram is forcing “suggested reels” into my feed. Dumb fucking “trend” dances and videos.
instagram copies everything, from vines to snapchat (with stories) and now reels. Though I did sign up for tiktok out of quarantine boredom, there's atleast some decent stuff, but most shit i run into are :disgust: and just a waste of time to see Gen Z's
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:29 pm https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-user-slam ... 31697.html

disgusting! Just disgusting.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

haleyann wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:38 pm Hello friends! :hai:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I am :rage: with my iphone today. I was going across town for something, my fucking googlemaps won't work. Second is my spotify won't work unless i open up my macbook and play a song off of my spotify. Isn't technology fucking great.
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

My wife doesn't do the Tik Tok thing fortunately (a lot of her friends seem to be obsessed with it ( :wtf: these are 30-40 y.o. women). She does however, scroll through those stupid "reels" on Instagram every night lying in bed. I feel like I just get dumber with each minute of it :disgust: :wtf: :wap:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

haleyann wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:38 pm Hello friends! :hai:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:14 pm My wife doesn't do the Tik Tok thing fortunately (a lot of her friends seem to be obsessed with it ( :wtf: these are 30-40 y.o. women). She does however, scroll through those stupid "reels" on Instagram every night lying in bed. I feel like I just get dumber with each minute of it :disgust: :wtf: :wap:
Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not cave into tiktok. I have told myself that, but what do you know? I caved in. That thing is like drugs, you'd literally spend hours on there. Reels is like the light version of tiktok, not as trashy content wise, but a waste of time. Main reason why I placed tiktok on the last page of my phone, along with dating sites
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:14 pm My wife doesn't do the Tik Tok thing fortunately (a lot of her friends seem to be obsessed with it ( :wtf: these are 30-40 y.o. women). She does however, scroll through those stupid "reels" on Instagram every night lying in bed. I feel like I just get dumber with each minute of it :disgust: :wtf: :wap:
Mine doesn't get Tik Tok, and only follows restaurants/bars on instagram, so we find out about take out deals. Her new activity is to :trollface: people in FB comment sections. She just disagrees to disagree to stir up trouble. I asked her why and she said it's because she's bored and likes watching people take comments too seriously.

I don't get it, but at least she's interacting with people I guess, and the mindless scrolling is kept at bay. She's also actively been trying to keep her phone down more, which I support 100%.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Mine doesn't get Tik Tok, and only follows restaurants/bars on instagram, so we find out about take out deals. Her new activity is to :trollface: people in FB comment sections. She just disagrees to disagree to stir up trouble. I asked her why and she said it's because she's bored and likes watching people take comments too seriously.

I don't get it, but at least she's interacting with people I guess, and the mindless scrolling is kept at bay. She's also actively been trying to keep her phone down more, which I support 100%.
Trolling in comments is great fun TBF.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Trolling in comments is great fun TBF.
She's shared some with me, and I've laughed...but what's incredible is these people seem legit serious :triggered: responding to a STRANGER on THE INTERNET. It's amazing to me. People are :derp:
Desertbreh

Tik Tok is one of those things I am far too :wap: to even understand or care about understanding.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:58 pm
Tik Tok is one of those things I am far too :wap: to even understand or care about understanding.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

OMG fuck that tiktok garbage. I refuse to open any link sent to me from tiktok
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

My brother and I periodically sent some tic tocs back and forth in the spring and early summer..... had a few laughs.......we were both doing it with guest accounts through a browser.... once the "ban" went through after which they seemed to insist on actually downloading the app, I :nope: ed the fuq out
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Hey hey whats up guys.

So quick follow up about my Forester, wasnt sure if i wanted to keep it or return. They gave me the option to extend it another 6 months. Which is what I went with.
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Hope you all are staying warm, we're supposed to get more snow here tonight.