OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm
Tarspin wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:18 pm On a lighter note I had a bad pizza slice today, bbq chicken. The chicken was kind of oldish and i just got home. Tried to upchuck it but it ain't coming out. Plan B, I'm going to try and drown the fucking bacteria in apple cider vinegar.
Vodka. Lot's of vodka will kill any bug in your stomach. Or you'll just get :drunk: and :aintcare: about it.
After i pick up the CF, ok maybe just one shot now.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:25 pm

I wait until they clean the bathroom then I go in and deliver my masterpiece of brown porcelain smears. I'd rather :poop: at work than at home.

Maybe that's because at home I sit sideways on a toilet in a pink tiled linen closet. :notsure:
probably. I have a bidet at home.

I also have a fear of clogging the shitter. Not a concern today :doe: I should probably just go.
Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime; that's why I poop on company time.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:25 pm

I wait until they clean the bathroom then I go in and deliver my masterpiece of brown porcelain smears. I'd rather :poop: at work than at home.

Maybe that's because at home I sit sideways on a toilet in a pink tiled linen closet. :notsure:
probably. I have a bidet at home.

I also have a fear of clogging the shitter. Not a concern today :doe: I should probably just go.
My home toilet could push a golf ball through a garden hose. It's a violent flusher :megusta:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Thanks for all the support guys.

This has definitely reignited my desire to get a kitten. Browsing CL and some shelter sites.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Hopefully it wasn't a case where the owner refused treatment due to cost.

That's how we got one of our dogs. Owners didn't want to spend 2k on surgery so we(she) did.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:28 pm
wap wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Vodka. Lot's of vodka will kill any bug in your stomach. Or you'll just get :drunk: and :aintcare: about it.
After i pick up the CF, ok maybe just one shot now.
:zing:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:18 pm On a lighter note I had a bad pizza slice today, bbq chicken. The chicken was kind of oldish and i just got home. Tried to upchuck it but it ain't coming out. Plan B, I'm going to try and drown the fucking bacteria in apple cider vinegar.
How can you eat at a time like this? You animal!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Been craving nuetella and marshmallow cream...
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Need some vibes, thoughts and prayers, or whatever term you prefer... even just a tiny ounce of positive energy directed towards my friend’s son who was just paralyzed neck down in a freak accident in his college dorm.

This was such a good kid. Amazing grades and just full of life. Car guy, too.... although his father is not. I gave him a ride in the R before and he asked all kinds of questions with genuine enthusiasm. Less than a year later he settled on a WRX and dove right into modding, made all kinds of friends in the scene, became a photographer for high end cars and made good money (for a kid) doing it. Also made money detailing cars for people. He was just a real positive outgoing kid and it rubbed off on everyone around him.

My first thought was he had a crash being so young...and I almost wish it were the case because you can correlate in your mind the result with the risk/mistake... no, this was a freak accident and I don’t know the details except that not even alcohol was involved... too damn hard to wrap my head around it...

Some feeling returning to arms so I’m hopeful. Anyway, this kid needs your vibes.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:17 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:03 pm Been craving nuetella and marshmallow cream...
Never got heavily into nutella. It's tasty but only in small quantities for me.
:disappoint:

I used to think it was veggemite or something and never tried it. Then it tried it :drool:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Thedude wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:22 pm Need some vibes, thoughts and prayers, or whatever term you prefer... even just a tiny ounce of positive energy directed towards my friend’s son who was just paralyzed neck down in a freak accident in his college dorm.

This was such a good kid. Amazing grades and just full of life. Car guy, too.... although his father is not. I gave him a ride in the R before and he asked all kinds of questions with genuine enthusiasm. Less than a year later he settled on a WRX and dove right into modding, made all kinds of friends in the scene, became a photographer for high end cars and made good money (for a kid) doing it. Also made money detailing cars for people. He was just a real positive outgoing kid and it rubbed off on everyone around him.

My first thought was he had a crash being so young...and I almost wish it were the case because you can correlate in your mind the result with the risk/mistake... no, this was a freak accident and I don’t know the details except that not even alcohol was involved... too damn hard to wrap my head around it...

Some feeling returning to arms so I’m hopeful. Anyway, this kid needs your vibes.
Whatever I got is on its way. Sorry Dude. As a parent, it's something I try not to think about or it would consume me.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 pm Hopefully it wasn't a case where the owner refused treatment due to cost.

That's how we got one of our dogs. Owners didn't want to spend 2k on surgery so we(she) did.
Yeah, I don't think that was the case since I told them I'd cover the cost and adopt the cat if it was, but who knows.
SAWCE

Thedude wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:22 pm Need some vibes, thoughts and prayers, or whatever term you prefer... even just a tiny ounce of positive energy directed towards my friend’s son who was just paralyzed neck down in a freak accident in his college dorm.

Holy fuck man. Really sorry to hear that. Definitely sending some thoughts your way.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:03 pm Been craving nuetella and marshmallow cream...
:dat: It's alright, but what I really want is for you to hold the Nutella and double down on the PB for me :drool:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 pm

:dat: It's alright, but what I really want is for you to hold the Nutella and double down on the PB for me :drool:
PB over Nutella? I don't like normal PB. I gotta have the natural stuff. The normal stuff is too sweet.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Oh man. That's terrible. Hope he recovers, if even somewhat. Good luck to the poor kid.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:02 pm
How can you eat at a time like this? You animal!
:sad:

I ate it before I new about the kitty :(
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Sorry TheDude, thats really sad. I did my thing for the poor kid, I can't imagine what he's going through
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:50 pm Thanks for all the support guys.

This has definitely reignited my desire to get a kitten. Browsing CL and some shelter sites.
Name it Toby
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

My stepmom's cat is Toby, he's cool.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:50 pm Thanks for all the support guys.

Name it Toby
:lolol:
Johnny_P

That is horrible. Sorry Dude :sad: I’ll be thinking about him. Hopefully some mobility comes back.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:35 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 pm

PB over Nutella? I don't like normal PB. I gotta have the natural stuff. The normal stuff is too sweet.
I do the natural stuff too. Kirkland brand all day.
SAWCE

When I get a cat, I'll probably stick with a :jeep: theme name, because nerd. Rubi(con) for a girl, or Moab for a boy.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Whatever I got is on its way. Sorry Dude. As a parent, it's something I try not to think about or it would consume me.
Thanks man. My friend is an absolute wreck. His son was the pride of his life and rightfully so...