Jeeponomics 201: Toledo Griff

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:45 pm We’re at about 4200 miles on the Rubicon so far and the built in oil life reminder has us at about 30% remaining.

I’ll be doing this every 6 months or about 5k. Oil is cheap and labor is free.
I am :excited: to change oil myself on the Jeep and not have to use ramps or anything.

We're at 25K miles, going hard on this thing.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Oil changes and tire rotations on the Jeep were so easy with how high it sits and having the full sized spare to rotate in so you only ever have one wheel off the ground.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:10 am Oil changes and tire rotations on the Jeep were so easy with how high it sits and having the full sized spare to rotate in so you only ever have one wheel off the ground.
:dat: is huge.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

@bigD how resilient is the sky one touch to dust and dirt from unpaved roads?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:03 pm @bigD how resilient is the sky one touch to dust and dirt from unpaved roads?
Pretty good, actually. That was a main consideration when it was developed. We wheeled power top Jeeps in dust and mud pretty extensively with no issues whatsoever.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:08 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:03 pm @bigD how resilient is the sky one touch to dust and dirt from unpaved roads?
Pretty good, actually. That was a main consideration when it was developed. We wheeled power top Jeeps in dust and mud pretty extensively with no issues whatsoever.
Thank you sire
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I’ve been missing my :jeep: up here.. but I’ve also always wanted a truck.. JT may happen at some point after we buy a house
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Jeep continues to Jeep. I decided it needed to look more like a Subaru, so this was wifey’s birthday present. Came out way better than I’d hoped.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Dat bloo. :wub:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I normally hate most aftermarket wheels but those look great ! Good upgrade
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

:megusta:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:15 pm Jeep continues to Jeep. I decided it needed to look more like a Subaru, so this was wifey’s birthday present. Came out way better than I’d hoped.
Looks really good! I never see that bloo around, such a nice color and the wheel color sets it off perfectly.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:15 pm Jeep continues to Jeep. I decided it needed to look more like a Subaru, so this was wifey’s birthday present. Came out way better than I’d hoped.
4wd
4cylinder turbo
4 doors
chicks dig them
dog owners love them
strong off-roading pedigree

HAVE JEEPS BEEN SUBARUS ALL ALONG?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:47 am
4wd
4cylinder turbo
4 doors
chicks dig them
dog owners love them
strong off-roading pedigree

HAVE JEEPS BEEN SUBARUS ALL ALONG?
You also forgot lesbians. Coincidentally, :tits: best friend is a lesbo and she drives a JL sahara 4 door with the v6 (doubt that she cares about the engine alone)

Also I believe yj had a 2.5 4 banger as well, which was common for subaru as well.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Valkyrie
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Brooks Glycerin

Jeep Love is the only thing that the gays and the rednecks have in common. Customized Jeeps are the number one vehicle at both Pride parades and MAGA rallies.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Valkyrie wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 pm Jeep Love is the only thing that the gays and the rednecks have in common. Customized Jeeps are the number one vehicle at both Pride parades and MAGA rallies.
:mindblown:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

This looks really nice.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:05 pm
This looks really nice.
I actually saw a JLU in this color last night, it may be the first I've ever seen? Seems more rare than some of the other Skittles JLs, looks so good :doe: