Iphone 11 White-Verizon

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
Post Reply
User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29979
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Does anyone here want first dibs on a mint Iphone 128 gig 11?
0 issues, full warranty until october/2020 all accessories and box. Used for 1 month

$600 street price is $650-700 and you know it’s coming from a good home.

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38103
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: The welfare line

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:01 pm

max225 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm
Does anyone here want first dibs on a mint Iphone 128 gig 11?
0 issues, full warranty until october/2020 all accessories and box. Used for 1 month

$600 street price is $650-700 and you know it’s coming from a good home.
Is this locked to Verizon or does it work on AT&T? Lisa’s phone is quickly shitting the bed.

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29979
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:01 pm
max225 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm
Does anyone here want first dibs on a mint Iphone 128 gig 11?
0 issues, full warranty until october/2020 all accessories and box. Used for 1 month

$600 street price is $650-700 and you know it’s coming from a good home.
Is this locked to Verizon or does it work on AT&T? Lisa’s phone is quickly shitting the bed.
Any network

User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18248
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

What's the corona forumbro price? :tits: needs a phone

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38103
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: The welfare line

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm
What's the corona forumbro price? :tits: needs a phone
Listed price is competitive brah.

User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18248
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 pm
troyguitar wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm
What's the corona forumbro price? :tits: needs a phone
Listed price is competitive brah.
Not when it's coming from GINA :bruh:

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38103
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: The welfare line

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:02 pm
Johnny_P wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 pm


Listed price is competitive brah.
Not when it's coming from GINA :bruh:
Except it’s not? It’s coming from less corona infested Cali.

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29979
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:21 am

troyguitar wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm
What's the corona forumbro price? :tits: needs a phone
I’d knock another fiddy off at this point but that’s my lowest price.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest