max225 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 am

Need some thoughts on exhaust ...
I like it
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

max225 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 pm
Irish wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:17 pm :impressive: write up....also :impressive: that you found all that out with no plate, registration or insurance ......

Best of luck with it man!
Ty, I obviously have insurance that covers me on any vehicle that I purchase or drive for up to 30 days. Also I emailed my agent today, and I am legally allowed to not register an out of state vehicle for 20 days. I read my rights :bruh:
Gotcha.....laws are a bit different here...... I know you were concerned about getting pulled over with the out of state temp tag they were supposedly sending..... so how did you get around that?
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Irish wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:18 pm
max225 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Ty, I obviously have insurance that covers me on any vehicle that I purchase or drive for up to 30 days. Also I emailed my agent today, and I am legally allowed to not register an out of state vehicle for 20 days. I read my rights :bruh:
Gotcha.....laws are a bit different here...... I know you were concerned about getting pulled over with the out of state temp tag they were supposedly sending..... so how did you get around that?
Getting pulled over/breaking the law. I just didn’t want to get pulled over and then have to explain my story. I also got temp tags from Florida emailed to me today, confirmation car is Insured now officially.
Irish

max225 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:26 pm
Irish wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Getting pulled over/breaking the law. I just didn’t want to get pulled over and then have to explain my story. I also got temp tags from Florida emailed to me today, confirmation car is Insured now officially.
:nice: Its a sweet little ride..... much :unicorn: very :fuckyeah:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

AWE sounds :tits: in person. I have a buddy who ran one on his F56 and it was the best sounding F56 I have heard.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Great little car, Max. I think this is a striking color combo
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Nice review.

I'm surprised it's that roomy inside, you're not a small dude. That's awesome.

One of the guys I autocross with recently got one in a very similar spec. I had a good chance to look it over, it's a really nice car, practical, and fun.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Melon wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 pm Nice review.

One of the guys I autocross with recently got one in a very similar spec. I had a good chance to look it over, it's a really nice car, practical, and fun.
The back seat is obviously small but they are quite roomy for larger people up front, a box is the way to go for space efficiency.

Even I at 6’2” fit in the back OK, it’s far better than a Mustang, Campari, FRS, etc.
Apex

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 am

The back seat is obviously small but they are quite roomy for larger people up front, a box is the way to go for space efficiency.

Even I at 6’2” fit in the back OK, it’s far better than a Mustang, Campari, FRS, etc.
:dat:
They are really comfortable, even for linebacker spec, in the front and not horrific for shorter periods of time in the back seat.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Nice looking ride man congrats
brain go brrrrrr
max225

Irish wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:31 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:26 pm
:nice: Its a sweet little ride..... much :unicorn: very :fuckyeah:
:like: more updates to come
max225

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:55 am Nice looking ride man congrats
:like: ty
max225

It’s just a lot of fun you can have on the roads daily. Now I gotta sort out the exhaust sitch
max225

razr390 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:34 pm Great little car, Max. I think this is a striking color combo
:like: yea #metoo which is why I had it shipped sight unseen from 2500 miles away. Still can’t believe I did all that
max225

Let’s see if I can get a title today ... :disgust: I have an appointment with the dmv Thursday... if they can’t get me the paperwork by tomorrow ... I will have to reschedule or wait in line for hours ...
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:03 am Let’s see if I can get a title today ... :disgust: I have an appointment with the dmv Thursday... if they can’t get me the paperwork by tomorrow ... I will have to reschedule or wait in line for hours ...
Take the day off if you plan on walking in. It's an entire day affair without an appointment.

:disgust: :nope:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 am
max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:03 am Let’s see if I can get a title today ... :disgust: I have an appointment with the dmv Thursday... if they can’t get me the paperwork by tomorrow ... I will have to reschedule or wait in line for hours ...
Take the day off if you plan on walking in. It's an entire day affair without an appointment.

Yep, and I can’t get an update that’s worth a damn.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

max225 wrote:
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 am Take the day off if you plan on walking in. It's an entire day affair without an appointment.

Yep, and I can’t get an update that’s worth a damn.
You just sent them all on a free vacation away from the hurricane. They'll get back to you next week.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Irish

“Dorian may have been downgraded to a Category 2 storm but it’s still very powerful & destructive,” Sen. Rick Scott tweeted shortly after noon Tuesday. “This storm will bring life-threatening storm surge, flooding, & winds. This storm shouldn’t be taken lightly.”
max225

"Megan who handles this paperwork is at another location, we have reached out to her" this was 2 hrs ago. :wtf: they need to overnight it tonight... if I was to keep my thursday appointment... I don't think it'll happen.

Can someone reasonably tell me what the eff could possibly be going on ? and if the :dillerman: has any incentive to send me the paperwork at this point or if I need to start cussing ?

I don't understand how a car that was officially purchased on 8/16/19 still doesn't have the complete paperwork to go along with it. Is this normal? ALL I NEED IS THE TITLE?!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:27 pm "Megan who handles this paperwork is at another location, we have reached out to her" this was 2 hrs ago. :wtf: they need to overnight it tonight... if I was to keep my thursday appointment... I don't think it'll happen.

Can someone reasonably tell me what the eff could possibly be going on ? and if the :dillerman: has any incentive to send me the paperwork at this point or if I need to start cussing ?

I don't understand how a car that was officially purchased on 8/16/19 still doesn't have the complete paperwork to go along with it. Is this normal? ALL I NEED IS THE TITLE?!
Sir we here at DFD understand your concern, but would you be able to provide more pictures of the car in question?
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:27 pm "Megan who handles this paperwork is at another location, we have reached out to her" this was 2 hrs ago. :wtf: they need to overnight it tonight... if I was to keep my thursday appointment... I don't think it'll happen.

I still think it's entirely possible that they don't actually physically posses the title.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Sir we here at DFD understand your concern, but would you be able to provide more pictures of the car in question?
Because your satisfaction is our top priority, in addition, please send n00ds of most recent conquests. This will aid in expediting your request.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:49 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Because your satisfaction is our top priority, in addition, please send n00ds of most recent conquests. This will aid in expediting your request.
Max should try this with the Schnoz and see if that expedites things.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:49 pm
Max should try this with the Schnoz and see if that expedites things.
Can't hurt. :iono: