OT 17: License to Wax

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:10 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 pm


A couple more pounds and you’ll be ready to step on stage with me :massles:
As what, the before to your after?

:lolol:
:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm
SAWCE wrote:
She’s cute. We met on a flight out to Dallas while I was heading to Florida and she was heading to Georgia or something for a wedding. Chatted the whole flight, exchanged numbers because the wedding sounded like it was going to be shit show and I wanted to hear how it turned out, but didn’t talk at all after that since I was with Michelle. Oh then with all the crazy delays coming home from Florida due to storms, we wound up on the same leg home to San Diego that next weekend from whatever airport our connecting flights flew into. She was seated one row behind me, but the guy next to me traded seats with her so she could come sit next to me again. Then a few weeks ago she randomly popped up as someone I might now on Instagram, added her on there and we’ve been talking here and there, had a few plans to hang out before that fell through, so finally making it happen tonight. Should be fun.
Image
Oh wow. :woodplow:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Irish wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm
wap wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 pm
Had an echo cardiogram and followup appointment with my cardiologist this morning. All is well and he took me off of coumadin so no more rat poison for me, AND I get to drink in Ireland week after next! :fuckyeah:
Fantastic news!

:mahman: drink a few for me... one of lifes regrets for me will be not being able to get tanked up in a real Irish pub..... alternative would be dire but still .....:disappoint:
:word:
I'll think of you when I have my first drink until I can't think of much of anything any more. :lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:16 pm

This bad boy was outside of bossbro's office window the other day.
:impressive:Image

Sent from my toaster using Crapatalk

:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
09vdubgti
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 am
Drives: Forester

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Hi everyone, beautiful weather were having right.

User avatar
09vdubgti
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 am
Drives: Forester

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:51 pm

I bought avocados in brooklyn the other day from a street fruit vendor. He gave me a $2 bill for change, I wonder if its worth more than $2 now.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:23 pm

09vdubgti wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:51 pm
I bought avocados in brooklyn the other day from a street fruit vendor. He gave me a $2 bill for change, I wonder if its worth more than $2 now.
They're all over the place now. I think everyone stopped caring to be honest.

User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15088
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:31 pm

We used to have a dude that would come into the credit union I worked at once a month or so and request $100 in brand new $2 bills. He was anal about them being in order of their serial number and all facing the same direction. If we didn’t have new ones from the treasury and offered him whatever we had on had he would throw an absolute fit and start screaming and yelling. Because of this, when we did have new ones, we would swap bills between all of our drawers and mix up our wrapped $2 bills so they were all out of order and facing different directions in the wraps. He’d :rage: about that too, but we’d just sit there with a straight face and tell him to take it up with the treasury since “that’s how they’ve been sending them lately..”
:sawce:

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 22237
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:45 pm

09vdubgti wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm
Hi everyone, beautiful weather were having right.
Sup bro?
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:31 pm
We used to have a dude that would come into the credit union I worked at once a month or so and request $100 in brand new $2 bills. He was anal about them being in order of their serial number and all facing the same direction. If we didn’t have new ones from the treasury and offered him whatever we had on had he would throw an absolute fit and start screaming and yelling. Because of this, when we did have new ones, we would swap bills between all of our drawers and mix up our wrapped $2 bills so they were all out of order and facing different directions in the wraps. He’d :rage: about that too, but we’d just sit there with a straight face and tell him to take it up with the treasury since “that’s how they’ve been sending them lately..”
:lolol: :gtfo: with that attitude. What a :dong:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8454
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Bender wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 pm


Fuckyeah
She’s cute. We met on a flight out to Dallas while I was heading to Florida and she was heading to Georgia or something for a wedding. Chatted the whole flight, exchanged numbers because the wedding sounded like it was going to be shit show and I wanted to hear how it turned out, but didn’t talk at all after that since I was with Michelle. Oh then with all the crazy delays coming home from Florida due to storms, we wound up on the same leg home to San Diego that next weekend from whatever airport our connecting flights flew into. She was seated one row behind me, but the guy next to me traded seats with her so she could come sit next to me again. Then a few weeks ago she randomly popped up as someone I might now on Instagram, added her on there and we’ve been talking here and there, had a few plans to hang out before that fell through, so finally making it happen tonight. Should be fun.
It's going to be a good night.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:12 pm

First night of bowling league :drunk:

User avatar
Swedish Chef
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:05 am
Drives: 2013 Mini Pooper
Location: NC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:25 pm

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:12 pm
First night of bowling league :drunk:
Image
:baconator: Inc.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Swedish Chef wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:25 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:12 pm
First night of bowling league :drunk:
Image
I pulled that move at my cousin's wedding 10 years ago. It was a hit

User avatar
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:02 pm
Drives: 2018 Forester XT "Franklin"

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 am

Had a great date tonight. And all 3 of my cars are at home. Good stuff.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am

haleyann wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 am
Had a great date tonight. And all 3 of my cars are at home. Good stuff.
Did you drive in your new car?

What did you end up naming it?
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
09vdubgti
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 am
Drives: Forester

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:28 am

Zillon wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:45 pm
09vdubgti wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm
Hi everyone, beautiful weather were having right.
Sup bro?
Nm playboy chillin'

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15708
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am

:hai:

Today is man bday :fuckyeah:

Best gift I got is currently sleeping whilst dreaming of food & shitting herself in her bassinet.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24649
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:56 am

razr390 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am
:hai:

Today is man bday :fuckyeah:

Best gift I got is currently sleeping whilst dreaming of food & shitting herself in her bassinet.
:fuckyeah:

Happy birfday :narc:

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8486
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am

razr390 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am
:hai:

Today is man bday :fuckyeah:

Best gift I got is currently sleeping whilst dreaming of food & shitting herself in her bassinet.
Happy Birthday :narc:

I dreamt there were multiple hot women taking turns in my bed, weirdly the last one revealed a :dong: , oh and afterwards they all wanted to get paid.

:wtf: :lolgasm:

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15708
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am
razr390 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am
:hai:

Today is man bday :fuckyeah:

Best gift I got is currently sleeping whilst dreaming of food & shitting herself in her bassinet.
Happy Birthday :narc:

I dreamt there were multiple hot women taking turns in my bed, weirdly the last one revealed a :dong: , oh and afterwards they all wanted to get paid.

:wtf: :lolgasm:
Glad that dream bestowed you on my birthday.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32946
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 pm

razr390 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am
:hai:

Today is man bday :fuckyeah:

Best gift I got is currently sleeping whilst dreaming of food & shitting herself in her bassinet.
Happy burpday, :rudy: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8486
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:24 pm

razr390 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 pm
Tarspin wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am


Happy Birthday :narc:

I dreamt there were multiple hot women taking turns in my bed, weirdly the last one revealed a :dong: , oh and afterwards they all wanted to get paid.

:wtf: :lolgasm:
Glad that dream bestowed you on my birthday.
Yeah weird

User avatar
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:02 pm
Drives: 2018 Forester XT "Franklin"

Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:29 pm

wap wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am
haleyann wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 am
Had a great date tonight. And all 3 of my cars are at home. Good stuff.
Did you drive in your new car?

What did you end up naming it?
I didn’t, it was raining when I left in the morning so I took the Subaru. I’ll be driving it today though!

No name decided yet.

User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15088
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm

I dreamt I was crowd surfing at some concert. Up in stage with the band, then just jumped into the crowd.
:sawce:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests