MrH's Garage Carousel

Strut your greasy stuff!
User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Image

:(

User avatar
Gberg2119
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3664
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:09 pm
Drives: Bloo Egg
Location: Philly

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:36 pm

F

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
CaleDeRoo
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4255
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Fuuuuuuck that's nuts. Right on the line

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29328
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:52 pm
Image

:(
People are just dicks ...

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37932
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Dang. :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:03 pm

Basically totaled. Going to submit lemon law for insufficient stamping and paint process. Then I can :plac: more.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4255
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:39 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:03 pm
Basically totaled. Going to submit lemon law for insufficient stamping and paint process. Then I can :plac: more.
That's the spirit

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37837
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: The welfare line

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:55 pm

Sorry dude that sucks :(

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Updates: Dent dude pulled that thing out really well. I was impressed. Got two nicks in the paint that I need to touch up, but amazing what he did.

Here's some pics. The wheels have this sticky gunk on them that I need to clean off. Also, the wheels are hideous. I'll be going aftermarket wheels and tires at some point this spring probably. Downsize to 17s, better tires. No lift, I like the ride and dynamics too much.

Also went to the :dillerman: yesterday. Showed the post delivery lady how it ping pongs back and forth with lane centering. Dropping it off Thursday for them to look at that and a cold startup whine, which is likely just par for the course for CVT life.

Image
Image

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10723
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:07 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:52 pm
Image

:(
Right on the crease too. Eh. PDR able yes? $100.
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10723
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Ah. Late to the party. :nevermind:
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Fixed that massive dent. $340 later :(

Took it to the :dillerman: this morning. Cold weather whine they said was just normal subaru things from the CVT + boxer + AWD diffs. Fine.

The lane keep assist was ping ponging back and forth. They confirmed, toe was out of spec all around. They did an alignment and said it's fine now. I find out this afternoon.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:54 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 pm
Fixed that massive dent. $340 later :(

Took it to the :dillerman: this morning. Cold weather whine they said was just normal subaru things from the CVT + boxer + AWD diffs. Fine.

The lane keep assist was ping ponging back and forth. They confirmed, toe was out of spec all around. They did an alignment and said it's fine now. I find out this afternoon.
Image
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 7782
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: A Carne Asada Egg
Location: 23 mi from White House & 3 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:26 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 pm
Fixed that massive dent. $340 later :(

Took it to the :dillerman: this morning. Cold weather whine they said was just normal subaru things from the CVT + boxer + AWD diffs. Fine.

The lane keep assist was ping ponging back and forth. They confirmed, toe was out of spec all around. They did an alignment and said it's fine now. I find out this afternoon.
please note how much was invoice. My cousin just paid $800 on her 2014 Forester for service and I went :wtf:
I'm a nephew of a :plac:
check my yarii fools @tkmk777
Bender wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:28 pm
Oh I love Maryland

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm

???

This was all under warranty? The car has like 3500 miles on it

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm
???

This was all under warranty? The car has like 3500 miles on it
:lol:
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:42 pm

Outback is debadged. And ditched some really weak interior light bulbs and reverse bulbs for some basic LED ones. Need to get the black grill and window caps, wheels and tires, maybe some weathertechs and tint, and I'm done with this thing.

S2000 is always a work in progress.

Considering one of these:

Image

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:56 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:42 pm
Outback is debadged. And ditched some really weak interior light bulbs and reverse bulbs for some basic LED ones. Need to get the black grill and window caps, wheels and tires, maybe some weathertechs and tint, and I'm done with this thing.

S2000 is always a work in progress.

Considering one of these:

Image
Oh wow, that's meaty.
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:17 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:56 pm
MrH42 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:42 pm
Outback is debadged. And ditched some really weak interior light bulbs and reverse bulbs for some basic LED ones. Need to get the black grill and window caps, wheels and tires, maybe some weathertechs and tint, and I'm done with this thing.

S2000 is always a work in progress.

Considering one of these:

Image
Oh wow, that's meaty.
:datass:

User avatar
D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 16956
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:04 pm

I like the :meat: wheel. In4more S2K content.

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:10 pm

I don't have a lot of S2000 content unfortunately. It's mostly sitting on a battery tender.

I fixed a patch on the roof this weekend that's there just because it's a high wear area.

It's a good car. Just loud and rattle-y.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4255
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 pm

A hole in an almost new roof?

User avatar
MrH42
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Drives: '01 S2000, '20 Outback XT

Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Naw. There's a small patch on the two areas that are high wear to prevent any holes in the future. The patch was coming off one spot, so I just epoxied it back.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:43 am

MrH42 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Naw. There's a small patch on the two areas that are high wear to prevent any holes in the future. The patch was coming off one spot, so I just epoxied it back.
Image
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 7782
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: A Carne Asada Egg
Location: 23 mi from White House & 3 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:43 pm

MrH42 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm
???

This was all under warranty? The car has like 3500 miles on it
:facepalm: :derp: I got used to the out of basic warranty life and that was a 2014 with 60k+ :nevermind:
I'm a nephew of a :plac:
check my yarii fools @tkmk777
Bender wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:28 pm
Oh I love Maryland

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests