Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:04 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Yeah, thats what you gotta do when you been texting to this girl everyday that you met right before new years and lives 70 miles away from me. With both having busy schedules and all that shit. I even offered to come to Bmore so she won't drive as much, but oh i got this fam bullshit, but we still hangout when she visits to dc like when she goes to concerts or visits with college friends (but only 2 of us that hangout btw) etc etc etc, her parents still don't know about me and then decided to be like "i wanna hangout as friends this time" then i shot her a super long text which caused us to fight, then we stopped talking for almost few weeks straight until she decided to text me when we decided to go to a Galantis concert. We hungout talked and what not and asked me when my next show towards the end, which translates to i wanna see you more. So I decided to persuade this white lie in an effort to see her, which what ive been told by my turkish friends, which was 5/7 and i was :fuckyeah:
for that much effort you better be :dock: ing
Her initiation helped to be in the state where we are today, so yeah soon enough it'll happen
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm i cant wait for game of thrones to be over so i can stop fucking hearing about it
:word: and then in a few years I might finally watch it all.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm i cant wait for game of thrones to be over so i can stop fucking hearing about it
Just put an arrow in their knee and be done with it.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:19 pm
I haven't watched an episode yet. :iono:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Same. There’s a high probability that I never will, but maybe one day I’ll get a weird itch to check it out. Need to let the hype die down first doe.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 pm

:dat:

i cant get sucked into another yuge fantasy world.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:wrong:
Desertbreh

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Yeah, thats what you gotta do when you been texting to this girl everyday that you met right before new years and lives 70 miles away from me. With both having busy schedules and all that shit. I even offered to come to Bmore so she won't drive as much, but oh i got this fam bullshit, but we still hangout when she visits to dc like when she goes to concerts or visits with college friends (but only 2 of us that hangout btw) etc etc etc, her parents still don't know about me and then decided to be like "i wanna hangout as friends this time" then i shot her a super long text which caused us to fight, then we stopped talking for almost few weeks straight until she decided to text me when we decided to go to a Galantis concert. We hungout talked and what not and asked me when my next show towards the end, which translates to i wanna see you more. So I decided to persuade this white lie in an effort to see her, which what ive been told by my turkish friends, which was 5/7 and i was :fuckyeah:
Holy :wat:

High School drama.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galantis

I had to google this today, not too many hours after googling what the hell a YEEZY was (Zhukov, your knowledge of the street value of said YEEZY is highly suspect.) Meanwhile we've got Irish telling me he's never used Uber or Lyft because he watched a lot of John Wayne movies as a kid. The generational gap has been strong lately.

Also, hint to Irish....the primary reason you do not use Uber or Lyft is because you are on the wagon. Had you remained off, you would find a taxi app on your phone an indispensable weapon in avoiding a DUI. Also, you need to get out of Hershey a bit more. Out of town travel is its other primary use. Unless you are Crang or the Turk, then you use it like a condom in a whorehouse full of syphilis.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

3 recipients of 1 post. :micdrop:
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

High School drama.
her fault not mine, but its resolved. Also she is close with her family more than even me, and thats even too much for murican standards in my case. Because #foreignproblems, and this isn't the first time i've been hearing this sort of shit happening with some azn's and latina's and so on. I was this close to be done with her for good until she decided to text me out of the blue, I thought hard to even start to continue to talk to her to begin with, until things will begin to move forward more, i'm still swimming through bumble.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:45 pm

High School drama.

I had to google this today, not too many hours after googling what the hell a YEEZY was (Zhukov, your knowledge of the street value of said YEEZY is highly suspect.) Meanwhile we've got Irish telling me he's never used Uber or Lyft because he watched a lot of John Wayne movies as a kid. The generational gap has been strong lately.

Also, hint to Irish....the primary reason you do not use Uber or Lyft is because you are on the wagon. Had you remained off, you would find a taxi app on your phone an indispensable weapon in avoiding a DUI. Also, you need to get out of Hershey a bit more. Out of town travel is its other primary use. Unless you are Crang or the Turk, then you use it like a condom in a whorehouse full of syphilis.
How the fuck did I get categorized to Crang to begin with? Atleast I don't cry about being ghosted with girls I barely knew. For the record, :crang: is a real pussy, and second, :crang: and I live in liberal shitholes (among with few others) where uber/lyft is more ideal and cheaper than yellow cabs where you pay $30 for 5 miles.
Desertbreh

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:55 pm

How the fuck did I get categorized to Crang to begin with? Atleast I don't cry about being ghosted with girls I barely knew. For the record, :crang: is a real pussy, and second, :crang: and I live in liberal shitholes where uber/lyft is more ideal and cheaper than yellow cabs where you pay $30 for 5 miles.
Mostly by age but these last two posts of yours have you channeling him like a boss.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:popcorn:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

TK, just tell the old man to go yell at a cloud. No real investment in comparing you with :crang:, just poking fun at these high drama young people's dating games.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 pm

How the fuck did I get categorized to Crang to begin with? Atleast I don't cry about being ghosted with girls I barely knew. For the record, :crang: is a real pussy, and second, :crang: and I live in liberal shitholes where uber/lyft is more ideal and cheaper than yellow cabs where you pay $30 for 5 miles.
Mostly by age but these last two posts of yours have you channeling him like a boss.
ahh the typical :millennial: and i'm also not over the fact that he fucked zilhuge over. I guess thats enough.
But that said, using dating sites to get girls/boys w/e floats your boat and riding in strangers personal vehicles as "taxi" are pretty much the norm among young adults and teenagers. It is also harder to get girls in a more old fashioned way nowadays because of these platforms too :sad: I used to be against it until recently and what do u know.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 pm TK, just tell the old man to go yell at a cloud. No real investment in comparing you with :crang:, just poking fun at these high drama young people's dating games.
it's :sad: really, thats the new norm now for my gen, with few exceptions, like :narc: for example. I'd probably blame tech or whoever fuck created dating sites. There's even a rumor in France someone made a dating app that for girls below 17, like :gtfo:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Who dis crang guy
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

800 just because
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:27 pm Who dis crang guy
search kosher crangshaft thread

you're welcome!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

High School drama.

Yeah, I was just fucking around. I am quite aware of the real reasons I don't use it.
Desertbreh

Irish wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Yeah, I was just fucking around. I am quite aware of the real reasons I don't use it.
:dat: When was your last Galantis concert?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

What in the fuck.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

High School drama.

:hai:
Never-user here, too, and I am definitely not on the wagon.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 pm

:lolol:
wap

Detroit wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:22 pm What in the fuck.
:dat: