Personal "Training"

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Post Reply
User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14546
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:01 pm

I got some traction from this on my IG, and thought I'd open it up on here if anyone is interested in working with me and isn't on IG.

I've talked about working with some of the women at work and a few friends on nutirion and training, and had enough people ask me about it over social media, that I've decided to take the plunge and take on a few clients. None of you are local, so we'd do what I do for other clients who aren't local and I'll do a customized meal plan and/or workouts for you based on your goals. No in-person services for you all unfortunately, unless someone like Desert wants to go full :wasteful: and drive out to San Diego for training sessions.

Pricing below is what I've been selling the service at, but I figure I'll give you guys a DFD discount at 25% off for those who are interested and serious about wanting help with diet/meal plan and lifting/cardio to reach your goals..

Customized Meal Plans:
$50/month
$500/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust the meal plan as needed.

Customized Workout Plans:
$50/month
$500/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust the workout plan as needed.

Customized Workout and Meal Plans:
$75/month
$750/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust both plans as needed.

So for you guys, if you wanted just a work out or meal plan, $37/month, or buy a year up front at $375. If you want both, $56.25/month or buy a year up front for $560.

Plans come with text/email/phone support for any questions you have, and I'm pretty good about getting back to clients within a few hours, 24 hours at the very latest. I have an intake form that I have people fill out and we go over your history with training/dieting, your goals, any pre-existing health concerns or conditions that we'd need to train around.

It's no secret that I use gear. I don't recommend this for my clients, however it is a personal choice, and I will help you structure cycles if you have made the choice to walk that path.

DM/Text me with any questions if you're interested at all :like:
:sawce:

User avatar
troyguitar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13558
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Hot Rod Lincoln
Location: Hoth

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Sounds like a clever plan to get paid for n00dz. :evilplan: :notbad: :datass:

User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14546
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:12 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 pm
Sounds like a clever plan to get paid for n00dz. :evilplan: :notbad: :datass:
Exactly :megusta:

"Sorry girl, that bikini bottom covers too much, I can't accurately assess your progress...."
:sawce:

User avatar
max225
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 21403
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Siberian princess was doing this with some trainer in Barnaul, some have had good success :)

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8193
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:31 pm

very interdasting. Training via web.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8193
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:31 pm

I'll drink to this.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14546
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:55 pm

dubshow wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:31 pm
I'll drink to this.
:fuckyeah: It's a big market, and I've had a little success with it, so figured I'd start expanding and see if I can slowly transistion into doing this full time and get away from a "normal" 9-5.
:sawce:

User avatar
coogles
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1865
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am
Drives: 2017 GTI Sport
Location: Indianapolis

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm

I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk



User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14546
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm

coogles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm
I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We could work around that for sure. If you haven't tried a whey isolate, I'd ship you some for free to try out. It's been filtered so that there is no more lactose. Some people are good on it, some people still have issues. That's easily replaceable if you do have an issue with the isolate.

I love eggs and really think they're great, but we could do more lean red meats instead of eggs, avocado/olive oil for extra fats instead of nuts/nut butters (if you can't do them either), etc.
:sawce:

User avatar
coogles
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1865
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am
Drives: 2017 GTI Sport
Location: Indianapolis

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 pm

SAWCE wrote:
coogles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm
I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We could work around that for sure. If you haven't tried a whey isolate, I'd ship you some for free to try out. It's been filtered so that there is no more lactose. Some people are good on it, some people still have issues. That's easily replaceable if you do have an issue with the isolate.

I love eggs and really think they're great, but we could do more lean red meats instead of eggs, avocado/olive oil for extra fats instead of nuts/nut butters (if you can't do them either), etc.
Whey is a big no-go for me, in any form. I light up like a Christmas tree. I do a mix of a vegan protein (Thorne Mediclear) and collagen peptides.

Nut butters and milks are also off limits. Avocados, coconut, and olives are totally cool, though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14546
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:46 pm

coogles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 pm
SAWCE wrote:
We could work around that for sure. If you haven't tried a whey isolate, I'd ship you some for free to try out. It's been filtered so that there is no more lactose. Some people are good on it, some people still have issues. That's easily replaceable if you do have an issue with the isolate.

I love eggs and really think they're great, but we could do more lean red meats instead of eggs, avocado/olive oil for extra fats instead of nuts/nut butters (if you can't do them either), etc.
Whey is a big no-go for me, in any form. I light up like a Christmas tree. I do a mix of a vegan protein (Thorne Mediclear) and collagen peptides.

Nut butters and milks are also off limits. Avocados, coconut, and olives are totally cool, though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
For sure dude. Yeah that's all stuff we can work around and would address in the intake questionaire thing.
:sawce:

User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meotwa/05 SilveraDOE

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:25 am

Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests