Obligatory GMChevrolet Canyonado Thread

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Post Reply
User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23136
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Well, we have a C5 thread...but there's more Colorado owners now than C5 owners I think...

Me: Blurple ZR2
Waxer: Silver ZR2
Zillon: White Z71
Apex: BLOOO Z71
Devilchrono: Brownstone LT
:melon: BlOOOO SLT (wrong badge, :doe: ) :trollface:
Husbragunasecaballs: Red All-Terrain

Post up anything about issues, mods, maintenance, general :koolaid: , etc.

:popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23136
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm

For anyone interested in wheeling, one of the vulnerable areas of the truck are the rear shock mounts. While it would take a serious miscalculation to damage them badly, a fab shop local to me is producing shock skid plates. I have a set on my truck and they're 5/7...

https://589fab.com/collections/colorado ... hock-skids

These guys make a number of great parts. I also have their front receiver mount for my remote mount winch.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18818
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:23 pm

589fab looks like they make some solid pieces.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13369
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm

You also forgot that Husbrandon and LagunaSecaBalls have a red Canyonaro
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13369
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Also :wtf: I am in the wrong side of DFD. Back to the :gorf: chat
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
dtraill27
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Drives: 17 Mazda 6
Location: Allentown

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Last edited by dtraill27 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Detroit wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm
For anyone interested in wheeling, one of the vulnerable areas of the truck are the rear shock mounts. While it would take a serious miscalculation to damage them badly, a fab shop local to me is producing shock skid plates. I have a set on my truck and they're 5/7...

https://589fab.com/collections/colorado ... hock-skids

These guys make a number of great parts. I also have their front receiver mount for my remote mount winch.
:megusta:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 pm

dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
You needs the grasses, roundeye.

Image
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Image
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18818
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Husbrunasecaballs is also the only coal roller.

User avatar
dtraill27
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Drives: 17 Mazda 6
Location: Allentown

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm
Image
We didn't ask for a pic of bro forks 1 and 2

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm

dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm
Image
We didn't ask for a pic of bro forks 1 and 2
Actually Bro Forks 2 and 3. Get your math right.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8613
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 pm

I did one oil change and the filter on the V6 is kinda of a PITA to get to.

Other than that, I got weather tech floor mats, weather tech sun visor, and a deezee bed mat.
Installed All Terrain pkg wheels.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:20 am
Drives: 2016 Chevy Colorado 4x4

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Mine is a Brownstone Metallic LT.

And I haven't dove too far down the mod hole with these trucks just yet, as I plan on keeping it for awhile still and won't do anything with it until it's paid off, but 589 makes some damn good stuff from what I've seen so far.

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8613
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:45 pm

2018 Canyon SLT
Marine Blue Metallic
3.6L V6 8-Speed
Tow Pkg w/ Trailer Brake Controller
Driver Assist Pkg
8" Radio Sat Nav w/ Bose Speaker System

Image

Image

Image

Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18818
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 pm

:ohdang: :melon: has the ITBC!

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Apex wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 pm
:ohdang: :melon: has the ITBC!
:wat:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
dtraill27
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Drives: 17 Mazda 6
Location: Allentown

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm
dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm


We didn't ask for a pic of bro forks 1 and 2
Actually Bro Forks 2 and 3. Get your math right.
You should have taken the numbers from this Diller to a closer one. What if bro forks blew up on the way there?

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8613
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm
Apex wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 pm
:ohdang: :melon: has the ITBC!
:wat:
Integrated Trailer Brake Controller.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm

dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm


Actually Bro Forks 2 and 3. Get your math right.
You should have taken the numbers from this Diller to a closer one. What if bro forks blew up on the way there?
Where? I bought from Beans in Doylestown. 30 miles away.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 16777
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Melon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm


:wat:
Integrated Trailer Brake Controller.
Oh, yeah I has that too.

Must have.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Desertbreh
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5572
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm

dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm


Actually Bro Forks 2 and 3. Get your math right.
You should have taken the numbers from this Diller to a closer one. What if bro forks blew up on the way there?
:iswydt:
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Acid666
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/07 Vrod/05 SilveraDOE

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm

:melon:'s has windows that work too! No need for wooden stakes in the door frames and shit.
AIRBOATERS!

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8613
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:56 pm

A few more, and a pic of a pic of my first truk.

Image

Image

Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
dtraill27
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Drives: 17 Mazda 6
Location: Allentown

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm
dtraill27 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm


You should have taken the numbers from this Diller to a closer one. What if bro forks blew up on the way there?
Where? I bought from Beans in Doylestown. 30 miles away.
#cranglogic

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests