Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 pm
Johnny_P wrote:
Creepy dude was isis?
That's still plausible. He still hasn't spoken to any of us.

Our company concluded that there is no credible threat. But the other company still has the armed security guard there until the end of the month. Obviously something was serious enough to bring that guard in but we don't know what it was.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Jethus Cwithe! ARMED security guard (where there was previously none) is scary as fuck, man. What kind of business is the other company in?
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Irish wrote:
Gberg2119 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 pm That's still plausible. He still hasn't spoken to any of us.

Our company concluded that there is no credible threat. But the other company still has the armed security guard there until the end of the month. Obviously something was serious enough to bring that guard in but we don't know what it was.

Jethus Cwithe! ARMED security guard (where there was previously none) is scary as fuck, man. What kind of business is the other company in?
There were armed guards at the Walmart I went to in Charlotte last year. :thisisfine:
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Irish wrote:
Gberg2119 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 pm

That's still plausible. He still hasn't spoken to any of us.

Software. Same as us. Image

You might've missed my other posts in the thread where I'm sharing a cube with a creepy bastard who has never spoken to any of us. It's been almost a year and a half.

Lots of lovely people in my building.

Irish

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:07 pm
Irish wrote: Jethus Cwithe! ARMED security guard (where there was previously none) is scary as fuck, man. What kind of business is the other company in?

You might've missed my other posts in the thread where I'm sharing a cube with a creepy bastard who has never spoken to any of us. It's been almost a year and a half.

Yeah the creepy dude bears watching, but unless they are trying to stealth the guy, it stands to reason that the concern is contained within the other company, no?
Irish

troyguitar wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Irish wrote: Jethus Cwithe! ARMED security guard (where there was previously none) is scary as fuck, man. What kind of business is the other company in?
There were armed guards at the Walmart I went to in Charlotte last year. :thisisfine:
They just put up motion sensor gates at the entrance of ours..... I'll bet shit was just walking of the shelves before.....
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:07 pm

That's usually me. Ninja in the back.