(F)irst time be gentle

Step right up and take your load of whale cum!
User avatar
Slowbro9001
Spinbait
Spinbait
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:41 pm
Drives: 2001 Miata, 2009 Ram 1500

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 am

From reading down exactly one thread I see that I'm the second person D Griff has brought to this fine forum (hi max).

I'm an electrical engineer by occupation and a fan of all things the typical overly technical nerdbro would think are interesting.

I drive a 4th gen Ram 1500, affectionately known as the ass rammer, and a NB Miata, known as a piece of sh*t.

I'll probably end up lurking quite a bit and chiming in on the odd things I know nothing about in an authoritative fashion.

Any questions ask away... I might even answer them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 16932
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:00 am

:whalecum:

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:34 am

Welcome! :whalecum:

Did you also reside in the dick grabber houzz at any point?

We have a many miata owners and nerds here, so fitting in should be seemless.

User avatar
Calvinball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9927
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 pm
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am

Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 am
From reading down exactly one thread I see that I'm the second person D Griff has brought to this fine forum (hi max).

I'm an electrical engineer by occupation and a fan of all things the typical overly technical nerdbro would think are interesting.

I drive a 4th gen Ram 1500, affectionately known as the ass rammer, and a NB Miata, known as a piece of sh*t.

I'll probably end up lurking quite a bit and chiming in on the odd things I know nothing about in an authoritative fashion.

Any questions ask away... I might even answer them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tis the dfd way.
:therapist:

User avatar
Slowbro9001
Spinbait
Spinbait
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:41 pm
Drives: 2001 Miata, 2009 Ram 1500

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:57 am

Tarspin wrote:Welcome! :whalecum:

Did you also reside in the dick grabber houzz at any point?

We have a many miata owners and nerds here, so fitting in should be seemless.
Thanks all. No I didn't. We met through my wife who went to highschool with those guys (if it's who I'm thinking of).

I did live with dgriff one summer though. He travels so much it was pretty much just be hanging out alone in his condo which was pretty sweet I guess...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8295
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:10 am

Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 am
From reading down exactly one thread I see that I'm the second person D Griff has brought to this fine forum (hi max).

I'm an electrical engineer by occupation and a fan of all things the typical overly technical nerdbro would think are interesting.

I drive a 4th gen Ram 1500, affectionately known as the ass rammer, and a NB Miata, known as a piece of sh*t.

I'll probably end up lurking quite a bit and chiming in on the odd things I know nothing about in an authoritative fashion.

Any questions ask away... I might even answer them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We love homosexual innuendo and trucks, please, make yourself at home.
Desertbreh wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 pm
I've been featured on the cover of Poverty Illustrated 4 times.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 am

Melon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:10 am
Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 am
From reading down exactly one thread I see that I'm the second person D Griff has brought to this fine forum (hi max).

I'm an electrical engineer by occupation and a fan of all things the typical overly technical nerdbro would think are interesting.

I drive a 4th gen Ram 1500, affectionately known as the ass rammer, and a NB Miata, known as a piece of sh*t.

I'll probably end up lurking quite a bit and chiming in on the odd things I know nothing about in an authoritative fashion.

Any questions ask away... I might even answer them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We love homosexual innuendo and trucks, please, make yourself at home.
:wrong:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:31 am

Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 am
From reading down exactly one thread I see that I'm the second person D Griff has brought to this fine forum (hi max).

I'm an electrical engineer by occupation and a fan of all things the typical overly technical nerdbro would think are interesting.

I drive a 4th gen Ram 1500, affectionately known as the ass rammer, and a NB Miata, known as a piece of sh*t.

I'll probably end up lurking quite a bit and chiming in on the odd things I know nothing about in an authoritative fashion.

Any questions ask away... I might even answer them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:whalecum:

I look forward to your useless authoritative input.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 16932
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am

Zillon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 am
Melon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:10 am


We love homosexual innuendo and trucks, please, make yourself at home.
:wrong:
You resemble dat doe.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am


Slowbro9001 wrote:
Tarspin wrote:Welcome! :whalecum:

Did you also reside in the dick grabber houzz at any point?

We have a many miata owners and nerds here, so fitting in should be seemless.
Thanks all. No I didn't. We met through my wife who went to highschool with those guys (if it's who I'm thinking of).

I did live with dgriff one summer though. He travels so much it was pretty much just be hanging out alone in his condo which was pretty sweet I guess...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thinking of the poverty apartment with a questionable room mate, not you to be clear. Trade in one's "personal space" for a good deal Image

The forum is full on sarcasm at times, but there are some super smart dudes that help each other out when we can. Please stick around!

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:34 am

Apex wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am
Zillon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 am


:wrong:
You resemble dat doe.
Shhhhh.

:ohmy:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 22784
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 am

:hai: der!

Glad you're here.

Stick around.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Zillon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 am
Melon wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:10 am


We love homosexual innuendo and trucks, please, make yourself at home.
:wrong:
:dat:

we don't love :truk:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: 2015 VW GTI SE, DSG w/LP
Location: Northern Virginia / DC

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Is ur dodge cummins? U roal coal? Whalecum btw

User avatar
Slowbro9001
Spinbait
Spinbait
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:41 pm
Drives: 2001 Miata, 2009 Ram 1500

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm

MexicanYarisTK wrote:Is ur dodge cummins? U roal coal? Whalecum btw
Negative. That thing got a hemi.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:Is ur dodge cummins? U roal coal? Whalecum btw
Negative. That thing got a hemi.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:jimp:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: 2015 VW GTI SE, DSG w/LP
Location: Northern Virginia / DC

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Slowbro9001 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:Is ur dodge cummins? U roal coal? Whalecum btw
Negative. That thing got a hemi.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still better than a fucking 6 banger. V8 is always the answer

User avatar
Johnny_P
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 22008
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:17 am

:hai:
nuggstein wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:47 pm
checking oil after i eat dinner with my girlfriend.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10379
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:36 am

hello
Weekly :fax:
minimalmaxims wrote: “Capitalism is awesome. Crony capitalism, however, is ruining our environment and depleting our resources.”

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am

:howdy:

User avatar
D Griff
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 7784
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am

Tarspin wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am
Slowbro9001 wrote:
Thanks all. No I didn't. We met through my wife who went to highschool with those guys (if it's who I'm thinking of).

I did live with dgriff one summer though. He travels so much it was pretty much just be hanging out alone in his condo which was pretty sweet I guess...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thinking of the poverty apartment with a questionable room mate, not you to be clear. Trade in one's "personal space" for a good deal Image

The forum is full on sarcasm at times, but there are some super smart dudes that help each other out when we can. Please stick around!
Slowbro never fell victim to the drunken advances of Dick Grabber. Maxxx, however, did.

Maxx and I both ran away and never mentioned the incident again in true non confrontational fashion. Dick Grabber did grab another friend's :dong: who punched him in the face. Fortunately, the Charlotte Crew is mostly out of poverty at this point.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:01 am

D Griff wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am
I am thinking of the poverty apartment with a questionable room mate, not you to be clear. Trade in one's "personal space" for a good deal Image

The forum is full on sarcasm at times, but there are some super smart dudes that help each other out when we can. Please stick around!
Slowbro never fell victim to the drunken advances of Dick Grabber. Maxxx, however, did.

Maxx and I both ran away and never mentioned the incident again in true non confrontational fashion. Dick Grabber did grab another friend's :dong: who punched him in the face. Fortunately, the Charlotte Crew is mostly out of poverty at this point.
Dark days bro, dark days. Image :dong:

:triggered:

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:05 am

:trollface:

User avatar
Slowbro9001
Spinbait
Spinbait
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:41 pm
Drives: 2001 Miata, 2009 Ram 1500

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:38 am

D Griff wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am
I am thinking of the poverty apartment with a questionable room mate, not you to be clear. Trade in one's "personal space" for a good deal Image

The forum is full on sarcasm at times, but there are some super smart dudes that help each other out when we can. Please stick around!
Slowbro never fell victim to the drunken advances of Dick Grabber. Maxxx, however, did.

Maxx and I both ran away and never mentioned the incident again in true non confrontational fashion. Dick Grabber did grab another friend's :dong: who punched him in the face. Fortunately, the Charlotte Crew is mostly out of poverty at this point.
It's been nothing but consensual fondling from then on out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4279
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 am
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD
Location: Magnolia/Princeton

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:39 pm

:whalecum:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests