Is the loaner free?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.

Free or nah?

Yea totes free, they forgot
5
33%
Bend over and take the Aryan rod :crang:
10
67%
 
Total votes: 15
User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13543
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:12 pm

:popcorn:

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 20686
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:13 pm

He’s boned for sure.

$100/day?
$500?

:popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:16 pm

0 chance it's free if he's taking it elsewhere.

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13543
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:18 pm

I say 25% chance it is free... but likely not...

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:20 pm

6,600% chance it’s not free
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13543
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:20 pm
6,600% chance it’s not free
:iswydt: but he said it was free tho!

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5442
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:36 pm

$25/day x 15+ days so min $350 plus tax

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 22784
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:00 pm

20%-30% chance they'll comp him on it so I voted yes just to even out the powl a bit.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10379
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:02 pm

i voted yes cause my boy :crang: is going to grow some :balls: and drop that bitch off and put the keys in the night box the same night he gets his car.
Weekly :fax:
minimalmaxims wrote: “Capitalism is awesome. Crony capitalism, however, is ruining our environment and depleting our resources.”

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:07 pm

They may just let it slide knowing what the did to him . But no.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:12 pm

I only voted #2 because of Aryan rod. :hubba:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3097
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 am
Drives: 2012 GTI

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

So I'm looking over the loaner paperwork.

Customer agrees to return the Loaner Vehicle within 12 hours of being advised by the Dealer that my car is ready for pickup

I am allowed to drive the Loaner Vehicle within a 100 mile radius.

I agree to pay $70.00 per day, for every day that the car is in unauthorized possession.

And I agree to pay a $10.00 refueling fee if I don't bring it back with the same amount of gas given to me.


They've never asked for it back. I owe them nothing on the loaner.
:crang:

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10379
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:30 pm

nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm
So I'm looking over the loaner paperwork.

Customer agrees to return the Loaner Vehicle within 12 hours of being advised by the Dealer that my car is ready for pickup

I am allowed to drive the Loaner Vehicle within a 100 mile radius.

I agree to pay $70.00 per day, for every day that the car is in unauthorized possession.

And I agree to pay a $10.00 refueling fee if I don't bring it back with the same amount of gas given to me.


They've never asked for it back. I owe them nothing on the loaner.
Image
Weekly :fax:
minimalmaxims wrote: “Capitalism is awesome. Crony capitalism, however, is ruining our environment and depleting our resources.”

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 8295
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: The Speed Limit.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 pm

You're really kicking a dude when he's down.

































































We know damn well it's not free.
Desertbreh wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 pm
I've been featured on the cover of Poverty Illustrated 4 times.

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm
So I'm looking over the loaner paperwork.

Customer agrees to return the Loaner Vehicle within 12 hours of being advised by the Dealer that my car is ready for pickup

I am allowed to drive the Loaner Vehicle within a 100 mile radius.

I agree to pay $70.00 per day, for every day that the car is in unauthorized possession.

And I agree to pay a $10.00 refueling fee if I don't bring it back with the same amount of gas given to me.


They've never asked for it back. I owe them nothing on the loaner.
If this has been going the way I think it has, you will most definitely get charged for the loaner. Especially if you're not using them to get your car fixed. That's not me beating on you, that's me being realistic.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

double post
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3097
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 am
Drives: 2012 GTI

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm
nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm
So I'm looking over the loaner paperwork.

Customer agrees to return the Loaner Vehicle within 12 hours of being advised by the Dealer that my car is ready for pickup

I am allowed to drive the Loaner Vehicle within a 100 mile radius.

I agree to pay $70.00 per day, for every day that the car is in unauthorized possession.

And I agree to pay a $10.00 refueling fee if I don't bring it back with the same amount of gas given to me.


They've never asked for it back. I owe them nothing on the loaner.
If this has been going the way I think it has, you will most definitely get charged for the loaner. Especially if you're not using them to get your car fixed. That's not me beating on you, that's me being realistic.
There is nothing in the paperwork I signed that states I had to pay for a repair to not get charged for having a loaner.
:crang:

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm

nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 pm
razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

If this has been going the way I think it has, you will most definitely get charged for the loaner. Especially if you're not using them to get your car fixed. That's not me beating on you, that's me being realistic.
There is nothing in the paperwork I signed that states I had to pay for a repair to not get charged for having a loaner.
They could argue that you had the car in unauthorized possession because they were under the impression that you were going to repair the car with them through VWOA or otherwise.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 20686
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:03 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm
nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 pm


There is nothing in the paperwork I signed that states I had to pay for a repair to not get charged for having a loaner.
They could argue that you had the car in unauthorized possession because they were under the impression that you were going to repair the car with them through VWOA or otherwise.
I wouldn’t put it past this :dillerman:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3097
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 am
Drives: 2012 GTI

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:03 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm
nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 pm


There is nothing in the paperwork I signed that states I had to pay for a repair to not get charged for having a loaner.
They could argue that you had the car in unauthorized possession because they were under the impression that you were going to repair the car with them through VWOA or otherwise.
Lol unauthorized possession would mean that I was told to bring it back ... and didn't.
:crang:

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13543
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:04 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm
nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 pm


There is nothing in the paperwork I signed that states I had to pay for a repair to not get charged for having a loaner.
They could argue that you had the car in unauthorized possession because they were under the impression that you were going to repair the car with them through VWOA or otherwise.
:thisisfine: it is free

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 20686
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 pm

:popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:11 pm

nuggstein wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:03 pm
razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm


They could argue that you had the car in unauthorized possession because they were under the impression that you were going to repair the car with them through VWOA or otherwise.
Lol unauthorized possession would mean that I was told to bring it back ... and didn't.
What's to stop this same dealership trying to fuck you out of $6,600 from saying they called you on "(date)" and requested you to return the car but you still haven't?

AGAIN, I am not trying to fuck you but be PREPARED and SKEPTICAL going into this ordeal again because JD has shown that they DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. This is a very LIKELY possibility.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
razr390
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:12 pm

:crang: has faith in common sense, and his own interpretation of "how it should be" versus "how it COULD be" that is what fucked him with this ordeal from the get go and could very well fuck him with the loaner.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Desertbreh
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:14 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:12 pm
:crang: has faith in common sense, and his own interpretation of "how it should be" versus "how it COULD be" that is what fucked him with this ordeal from the get go and could very well fuck him with the loaner.
You must be new here.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest