DFDmoji Request Line

Issues, complaints, and questions... in here!
User avatar
Desertbreh
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5995
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
What's important is that we continue to evolve to an all smilie world in which text is unnecessary, kind of like hieroglyphics. Take your time.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17736
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
What's important is that we continue to evolve to an all smilie world in which text is unnecessary, kind of like hieroglyphics. Take your time.
:ohmy: :dat: :doe:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 27493
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
:word:
Could you please give it a shorter name doe?

Appreciate all your efforts, as always.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Desertbreh
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5995
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 pm

wap wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:29 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
:word:
Could you please give it a shorter name doe?

Appreciate all your efforts, as always.
:ygdr:
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23774
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 pm
wap wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:29 pm


:word:
Could you please give it a shorter name doe?

Appreciate all your efforts, as always.
:ygdr:
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23774
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Tue May 01, 2018 10:13 am

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
What's important is that we continue to evolve to an all smilie world in which text is unnecessary, kind of like hieroglyphics. Take your time.
:notbad:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 27493
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Tue May 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm
Zillon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm
:youregoddamnright: will take some extra work to make. I've gotta add custom text to that so that it's legible.
What's important is that we continue to evolve to an all smilie world in which text is unnecessary, kind of like hieroglyphics. Take your time.
:lol: :like:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Tue May 01, 2018 1:03 pm

.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 27493
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm

So needed here:

Image
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 2:46 pm

wap wrote:So needed here:

Image
:dat: Image

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19552
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm

wap wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm
So needed here:

Image
What's the code doe? :grandpa: ? :iono:

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17736
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm
wap wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm
So needed here:

Image
What's the code doe? :grandpa: ? :iono:
:nevermind:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Zillon wrote:
Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm
What's the code doe? :grandpa: ? :iono:
:nevermind:
:like:

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19552
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Zillon wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm


What's the code doe? :grandpa: ? :iono:
:nevermind:
Image

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17736
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm
Zillon wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 pm


:nevermind:
Image
:makeitso:

Guess I've got some work to do tonight.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19552
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Zillon wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 pm
Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm


Image
:makeitso:

Guess I've got some work to do tonight.
:like:

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Zillon wrote:
Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm
Image
:makeitso:

Guess I've got some work to do tonight.
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Just call it "marketing"

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19552
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Zillon wrote:
:makeitso:

Guess I've got some work to do tonight.
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image
:lolol: Accurate.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 pm


Apex wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image
Imageol: Accurate.
Image

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 27493
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Zillon wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm


What's the code doe? :grandpa: ? :iono:
:nevermind:
:notbad: :doit:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 27493
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed May 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Apex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm
Tarspin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image
:lolol: Accurate.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17736
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed May 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Zillon wrote:
:makeitso:

Guess I've got some work to do tonight.
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image
I'd be charging it to my own company time - I don't get paid hourly here. Just a small $200/week salary + commissions.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:22 pm


Zillon wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Can't you charge it to company time? The rest of us do Image
I'd be charging it to my own company time - I don't get paid hourly here. Just a small $200/week salary + commissions.
Yeah i don't do this on company time either. It was just a joke ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue
Location: Canaduh

Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Just joking about the Fired.gif

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest