Desert Garage

Strut your greasy stuff!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
I don't know what I would attempt to correct. Will you guys leave me alone until the car arrives? 0/7 will not take Estoril and if this gets fooked up after two emails that says "It's not Estoril, right?" with reassurances, I am not going to be happy, nor will I accept the car, obvi.
Holy crap is that real life ?!

Although 5/7 the blue is far superior to the poop brown, but that ain't none of my business.

Someone at the faktory went. "No wai, there was a mistake, no one paying $60,000 actually ordered the one color no one wants, like do him a favor"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:dat:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

Desertbreh wrote:Here's the email:

"I just finished speaking with the Inventory Manager. When he placed the order, he emailed the factory regarding the individual color. The order is pushed back two weeks so that the factory knows to build the car with the special color. For lack of better words, the ball was dropped and the car went into production and was made Estoril Blue. In the 10 years I have been at Crevier, I have never had a problem with an order and this is a first for me and our Inventory manager. I was just happy that it went into production.

There are options. We can place another order and watch it closely and it will arrive in January. If there
is an alternate color combination that I can search the United States for and get a car sooner for you, then please let me know. I know that's not what you want to hear and I sincerely apologize for the error and that it was not caught sooner. I hope you will let me make it up to you."

I'm trying to keep this in perspective by realizing that seriously complaining about this while millions less fortunate in the lottery of life are scraping for rice in the middle of civil war atrocities in Africa makes me a giant asshole. I will now take this under submission and shut up. Kthxforlisterningbros.
Breh,

Very sorry for the Panzer major malfunkup. The car life should not be so stressful when getting it right should not involve PHD level math and comm skills. If they are offering to work to make it right then engage them forcefully but fairly, and also bring in the mothership of BMW USA to assist in the assault.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

"I just finished speaking with the Inventory Manager. When he placed the order, he emailed the factory regarding the individual color. The order is pushed back two weeks so that the factory knows to build the car with the special color. For lack of better words, the ball was dropped and the car went into production and was made Estoril Blue. In the 10 years I have been at Crevier, I have never had a problem with an order and this is a first for me and our Inventory manager. I was just happy that it went into production.

There are options. We can place another order and watch it closely and it will arrive in January. If there
is an alternate color combination that I can search the United States for and get a car sooner for you, then please let me know. I know that's not what you want to hear and I sincerely apologize for the error and that it was not caught sooner. I hope you will let me make it up to you."

I'm trying to keep this in perspective by realizing that seriously complaining about this while millions less fortunate in the lottery of life are scraping for rice in the middle of civil war atrocities in Africa makes me a giant asshole. I will now take this under submission and shut up. Kthxforlisterningbros.
Dude that's insane :( I hope they make it right ... would she consider the Estoril?

Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:

Dude that's insane :( I hope they make it right ... would she consider the Estoril?

No f!#@$!@#$ing Estoril forum :bruh: s. We're going to order that mother F@!$#!@#$er as many times as it takes to get it right. No word back from Crevier BMW.

No f!#@$!@#$ing Estoril forum :bruh: s. We're going to order that mother F@!$#!@#$er as many times as it takes to get it right. No word back from Crevier BMW.
Last edited by Desertbreh on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
I don't know what I would attempt to correct. Will you guys leave me alone until the car arrives? 0/7 will not take Estoril and if this gets fooked up after two emails that says "It's not Estoril, right?" with reassurances, I am not going to be happy, nor will I accept the car, obvi.
Holy crap is that real life ?!

Although 5/7 the blue is far superior to the poop brown, but that ain't none of my business.

Someone at the faktory went. "No wai, there was a mistake, no one paying $60,000 actually ordered the one color no one wants, like do him a favor"

Champagne Quartz Metallic or death, man. There are plenty of bros out there plying the streets in their Estoril Blue 2 series with full bolt ons and E85 yo! It is just not my car.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Crevier is probably too busy :dillerman: to be bothered by your single order...or to follow up properly to make sure the car is fucking built properly. That's some serious :disappoint:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh

Detroit wrote:Crevier is probably too busy :dillerman: to be bothered by your single order...or to follow up properly to make sure the car is fucking built properly. That's some serious :disappoint:
And that may be how I get treated. We'll see. The fact is that we have a third vehicle and we're not getting the right paint on fancy luxury vehicle we ordered. Even if I was worth 50 million dollars, I would never lose sight of that basic truth.

Fuckups that people should be really mad about are maintenance gouges on people trying to keep their work transportation running. We are fortunate enough to have 3 cars. That's why we could sell the Benzo whenev.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote:

You go girl. Fuck them telling you to prefer the color they think you should prefer and stick to your guns and get what you want and paid for.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Desertbreh wrote:I replied to the :dillerman: lady. I requsted a loaner from Thanksgiving to whenever one of the world's largest manufacturing concerns could figure out how to paint a car the color it was ordered in. (I was not so sarcastic.) I fully expect to be told to sod off. CSB.
This is exactly what I would do.
max225

Desertbreh wrote:
Detroit wrote:Crevier is probably too busy :dillerman: to be bothered by your single order...or to follow up properly to make sure the car is fucking built properly. That's some serious :disappoint:
And that may be how I get treated. We'll see. The fact is that we have a third vehicle and we're not getting the right paint on fancy luxury vehicle we ordered. Even if I was worth 50 million dollars, I would never lose sight of that basic truth.

Fuckups that people should be really mad about are maintenance gouges on people trying to keep their work transportation running. We are fortunate enough to have 3 cars. That's why we could sell the Benzo whenev.
Wait i thought the benzo was gonezo? Any updates on the colorblindness fiasco?
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:

Yes man. Benzo is gone. My point is that I didn't have to wait to get a new car before we got rid of it, and we didn't. THAT SAID, we would not have gotten rid of it if we knew getting a new car was going to be a 1/2 year process.

ZERO UPDATES, :bruh: My email requesting a vehicle from Thanksgiving until the arrival of the new order remains unanswered.
max225

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
Yes man. Benzo is gone. My point is that I didn't have to wait to get a new car before we got rid of it, and we didn't. THAT SAID, we would not have gotten rid of it if we knew getting a new car was going to be a 1/2 year process.

ZERO UPDATES, :bruh: My email requesting a vehicle from Thanksgiving until the arrival of the new order remains unanswered.
Sounds like your answer then :(

Can you involve BMW NA and pull a rich man's card?
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:

Sounds like your answer then :(

Nah she takes a lot of Mondays off and has never left an email unanswered. It may be "up yours" but I will get an answer.

The whole rich man's card thing is not really my style, although I won't rule it out. To be honest the whole custom color thing is so half assed for such a huge car company. (Order Estoril Blue, then have somebody call Hans and Franz in Munich and change it 1 month later :wtf: ) that my concern is that if I go somewhere else the exact same thing could happen, and at least when you've fucked it up once it stands to reason you'll be making sure it gets done right the second time.

We shall see. It's disappointing thus far, but as noted above, hey, life's still pretty good.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Sounds like your answer then :(

Nah she takes a lot of Mondays off and has never left an email unanswered. It may be "up yours" but I will get an answer.

The whole rich man's card thing is not really my style, although I won't rule it out. To be honest the whole custom color thing is so half assed for such a huge car company. (Order Estoril Blue, then have somebody call Hans and Franz in Munich and change it 1 month later :wtf: ) that my concern is that if I go somewhere else the exact same thing could happen, and at least when you've fucked it up once it stands to reason you'll be making sure it gets done right the second time.

We shall see. It's disappointing thus far, but as noted above, hey, life's still pretty good.
This is so fucking stupid. Everything is computer based anymore. Just make a goddamn check box on the computer for a custom color and provide the paint code for it.
Desertbreh

Johnny_P wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:

This is so fucking stupid. Everything is computer based anymore. Just make a goddamn check box on the computer for a custom color and provide the paint code for it.
:dat: For sure.
Desertbreh

Sexual Chocolate 440i ordered again. No free car for 2 months, but the $1950 paint charge is comped, which is very fair. If you asked me at the start of the order whether I would have waited two more months for $2K, I would have said yes. Off we go.
max225

Desertbreh wrote:Sexual Chocolate 440i ordered again. No free car for 2 months, but the $1950 paint charge is comped, which is very fair. If you asked me at the start of the order whether I would have waited two more months for $2K, I would have said yes. Off we go.
Very fair outcome IMO.

What is the new date for the Fire Orange car?
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:Sexual Chocolate 440i ordered again. No free car for 2 months, but the $1950 paint charge is comped, which is very fair. If you asked me at the start of the order whether I would have waited two more months for $2K, I would have said yes. Off we go.
Very fair outcome IMO.

Yep, square dealing. Late January
max225

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Very fair outcome IMO.

Yep, square dealing. Late January
Man quite some time away... But at 2k is worth it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
Desertbreh

[user not found] wrote:Dealer eating that or BMW?

Sent from :[user not found]: and :alpo:
Undisclosed,as is fault. "Someone dropped the ball" is as close as I got.
max225

What options are on the car again? (Just curious)... ?
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:What options are on the car again? (Just curious)... ?
Gran Coupe RWD configuration.
Champagne Quartz Metallic X08
Saddle Brown Dakota Leather LCD3
Driver Assistance Package ZDA
M Sport Package ZMP with 2PE 18” star-spoke 400M Wheels with mixed summer tire
Technology Package ZTP
Apple Car Play 6CP
Burl Walnut Trim with Pearl Gloss highlight 4FW.
Black M Kidney Grilles
max225

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote:What options are on the car again? (Just curious)... ?
Technology Package ZTP
Apple Car Play 6CP
Black M Kidney Grilles
Very Kewl. Man I can't believe we're all waiting again :flaccid:
Desertbreh

[user not found] wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Technology Package ZTP
Apple Car Play 6CP
Black M Kidney Grilles
That's gonna be sexy

Sent from :[user not found]: and :alpo:
Yeah there was a little bit of pouting that went on after our bauble didn't get delivered according to plan. But then I came to my senses, was treated fairly, and we'll try it again.
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Technology Package ZTP
Apple Car Play 6CP
Black M Kidney Grilles
Very Kewl. Man I can't believe we're all waiting again :flaccid:
:dat: but 2 grand is :jizz: