Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:09 am

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:51 pm

The OT Thread, although frankly I'm considering starting a health problems thread. Waxer, myself, Irish and Ron would be 70% of the contributors.
Old guy problems. :D

So for the record I was diagnosed with hypertension, or extremely high blood pressure, my heart was in AFib, and I have congestive heart failure. Oh, and for now they are calling me diabetic as my blood sugar was running 190-200.
Fuuuuk. To be fair a diet usually takes care of all 3. But it just sucks to follow

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: nothing

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:49 pm

So, decided to push myself today and install the JB4.

Got about 1/2 way done and tried to tackle the hardest connector first after I disassembled the engine cover and fans. Then I got a wall both with the install and my feelings. Got fatigued at that point and then realized I need hands about 1/2 the size of mine to reach the intake connector.

:rage:

Put everything back together and called it quits for today. These damned meds make it hard to do anything. Can't wait until Wednesday for my appointment and see if they will take me off some of these pills.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

max225
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:

Got about 1/2 way done and tried to tackle the hardest connector first after I disassembled the engine cover and fans. Then I got a wall both with the install and my feelings. Got fatigued at that point and then realized I need hands about 1/2 the size of mine to reach the intake connector.

Put everything back together and called it quits for today. These damned meds make it hard to do anything. Can't wait until Wednesday for my appointment and see if they will take me off some of these pills.
Is it the blood pressure meds?

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: nothing

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:56 pm

max225 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:

Is it the blood pressure meds?
It's the beta blocker and the one that is making sure that my heart stays in rhythm.

Monday I go off the beta blocker at least until Wednesday when I have a stress test with EKG. Hopefully I get a good idea how much is the beta blocker and I get to stay off of it.

I've lost 35 pounds, so I hope that has made some changes on its own.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Mk6Veyron

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:22 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:

Feels.

It was a very good day every time my cardiologist took me off another pill.
Good luck on Wednesday!
:wap: Where are these mangos?

• Information