:whocares:
8%

Total votes: 26
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I love mine, and given the nature of the job, i can take vacations, and occasionally travel to different places, like trade shows and so on, mostly international. I don't have the bullshit 2 weeks a year vacations, and i also have the option to work at home when i do travel, mostly when i go to Turkey and other places.

Although I plan on being involved with hotel management, hence why I went back to school to finish my undergraduate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Wow Acid, seems like your boss rocks!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

the only issue is, my work is 15 miles away from me and over 2 miles away from DC, it's a good thing I got my EZ Pass.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

I absolutely love my job.
*reserved for no content*
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I really loved my job. There were some changes, and I now rep different products (went from our broadcast audio products to music) and different management. It's been challenging and it's not quite what it was before, but overall it still beats anything else for me. Also, hopefully at the end of the year, I'll go back to the old boss/product group.

This job offers a lot of freedom, time on my own, managing myself. I also don't have to live at a desk, get to see new places, meet new people every day. I also love traveling and get to take free vacations very often due to travel perks. Plus they pay for my meals, commuting, etc. I won't stay forever, but it's really a solid situation overall.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 pm Changing my vote to :notsure: after this month.

Just irritated and ragey because of new manglement making changes for the sake of making changes. :bruh:

If it ain't broke, don't fuck with it. Now things are broke.
:rolleyes: :disgust:

Sure sometimes changes need to happen, but if said changes broke shit that was working before? :notsure:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote:Changing my vote to :notsure: after this month.

Just irritated and ragey because of new manglement making changes for the sake of making changes. :bruh:

:rage:
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 pm Changing my vote to :notsure: after this month.

Its because Oleg isn't there anymore isn't it :sad:
Johnny_P

D Griff wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 am I really loved my job. There were some changes, and I now rep different products (went from our broadcast audio products to music) and different management. It's been challenging and it's not quite what it was before, but overall it still beats anything else for me. Also, hopefully at the end of the year, I'll go back to the old boss/product group.

This job offers a lot of freedom, time on my own, managing myself. I also don't have to live at a desk, get to see new places, meet new people every day. I also love traveling and get to take free vacations very often due to travel perks. Plus they pay for my meals, commuting, etc. I won't stay forever, but it's really a solid situation overall.
Aside from the never home aspect, it seems you have a pretty solid gig. I would have loved to do something like that out of college. Basically tour the country on someone else's dime for a few years before settling into something more stable.

:notbad:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Johnny_P wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 am I really loved my job. There were some changes, and I now rep different products (went from our broadcast audio products to music) and different management. It's been challenging and it's not quite what it was before, but overall it still beats anything else for me. Also, hopefully at the end of the year, I'll go back to the old boss/product group.

Aside from the never home aspect, it seems you have a pretty solid gig. I would have loved to do something like that out of college. Basically tour the country on someone else's dime for a few years before settling into something more stable.

:notbad:

Work travel is always give or take. Some people make the most of it and some just work, eat at a Chili's and say "ok I've experienced this place".
I'm a heavy introvert, so I don't really venture out unless I know what I'm getting into. The few times I've had to fly out remotely for work it wasn't in the most memorable places so there wasn't much to do. I usually use that time to catch up on bass playing or something else.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:23 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Its because Oleg isn't there anymore isn't it :sad:
Nah, they promoted the old GM to a corporate position, hired a new GM and other new people to oversee things and... they just want to change things.

Now our internet traffic is down, calls are down, floor traffic is down, internal customer records are borked, and the whole process is :rage: inducing.

I'm just trying to remain :aintcare: and just come in, do my job, and go home.

But on Tuesday I had to check myself before I wrecked someone as collateral damage because the e-mail system was fucking rekt. The new CRM yanked all of our e-mails off of the Exchange server out of our inbox and essentially made it really hard to find any customer correspondence that had taken place since the beginning of time. And any e-mails that were sent to me directly, were sucked out and vanished into the CRM.

Really fucking frustrating because e-mail is a HUGE part of my daily workflow.
:disgust:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.