Strut your greasy stuff!
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

coogles wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:38 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:26 pm

Any slidey boi action yet?
Just some really minor doriftos coming out of roundabouts. These PS4s are pretty damn sticky, and given the thing isn't super powerful there's not a lot of power oversteer going on even with the nannies fully off. I need to do an autox or something.
I have a near new set of 18” Michelin A/S 4’s in storage. 2000 highway miles on them. $500 shipped and they’re yours.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:54 pm
coogles wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:38 pm

Just some really minor doriftos coming out of roundabouts. These PS4s are pretty damn sticky, and given the thing isn't super powerful there's not a lot of power oversteer going on even with the nannies fully off. I need to do an autox or something.
I have a near new set of 18” Michelin A/S 4’s in storage. 2000 highway miles on them. $500 shipped and they’re yours.
Thank you, but this is purely fair weather vehicle for me. No need for all-seasons :like:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

:wasteful:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

coogles wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:31 pm :wasteful:

:minivan: :minivan: :minivan:
:minivan: :troywax: :minivan:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:29 am :minivan: :minivan: :minivan:
Not the most fun thing to blow money on, but it allows the GR86 to stick around, and for that reason I love it. Plus the kids are ALL about riding in the minivan. Hopefully it'll be a reliable thing for the next few years.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

coogles wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:31 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:29 am :minivan: :minivan: :minivan:
Not the most fun thing to blow money on, but it allows the GR86 to stick around, and for that reason I love it. Plus the kids are ALL about riding in the minivan. Hopefully it'll be a reliable thing for the next few years.
I bet it'll hold up just fine with standard maintenance, sometimes you gotta do the right fit for the family. I'm just stoked to have a 'twins bro' on the forum still :megusta: and I mean the cars :lolol: :trollface:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:dat: $1600 sticker
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:42 am

I did the spark plug, valve clearance, and valve cover gasket service at the same time. $2,000 lit on fire. :ohwell:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:41 am I bet it'll hold up just fine with standard maintenance, sometimes you gotta do the right fit for the family. I'm just stoked to have a 'twins bro' on the forum still :megusta: and I mean the cars :lolol: :trollface:
Hell yea! Should be fun, I'm excited for you to get yours. :like:
max225

coogles wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:55 am
max225 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:42 am

I did the spark plug, valve clearance, and valve cover gasket service at the same time. $2,000 lit on fire. :ohwell:
Maintenance needs to be done.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:13 am
coogles wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:55 am

Maintenance needs to be done.
Agreed. Hence the :ohwell:. It would have been nice to find one with these services done already, but literally everyone dumps these things once they get to this age/mileage and skips out on those two services. And the ones that don't need it yet, they're still closing in on 100k and would have cost $10k more. One way or another, you pay.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

We just got back from FL, while exploring the state we travelled in a rental spec Chrysler Voyager. The transmission was hot garbage and after 40k the engine idled like a tractor but it was an incredibly comfortable and versatile machine to travel in with two kids in tow. I'd :woodplow: it if I needed to no question.

Hope this bad-boy stays reliable for you.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 pm We just got back from FL, while exploring the state we travelled in a rental spec Chrysler Voyager. The transmission was hot garbage and after 40k the engine idled like a tractor but it was an incredibly comfortable and versatile machine to travel in with two kids in tow. I'd :woodplow: it if I needed to no question.

Thanks man. The bolded is the exact reason why I never considered one. Despite the Odyssey having only a 5 speed, I think it's fine. It doesn't hunt for gears, it doesn't have any weird behavior, it just gets the job done. The engine is sowing machine smooth with 135k on it too, overall it's pretty remarkable how good this thing feels.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 pm We just got back from FL, while exploring the state we travelled in a rental spec Chrysler Voyager. The transmission was hot garbage and after 40k the engine idled like a tractor but it was an incredibly comfortable and versatile machine to travel in with two kids in tow. I'd :woodplow: it if I needed to no question.

Dafuq is a Chrysler Voyager? Is that like the Town and Cunt? As in not the :fancy: new Pacifica version of the minivan line?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:46 pm

Dafuq is a Chrysler Voyager? Is that like the Town and Cunt? As in not the :fancy: new Pacifica version of the minivan line?
I see Country also auto corrects. Thanks Z.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Rental fleet spec of the same thing, methinks. Trans is hot shit either way.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm

No, that was my brain auto correcting.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:iono: , I have some pics. I think it is a trimmed down Pacifica or something... rook same.

I booked a Camry so I appreciated the free upgrade. Kids had captains chairs in the second row and one or the other occasionally moved to the third row to get away from their brother.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

:iono: , I have some pics. I think it is a trimmed down Pacifica or something... rook same.

I booked a Camry so I appreciated the free upgrade. Kids had captains chairs in the second row and one or the other occasionally moved to the third row to get away from their brother.
So hot.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:32 am
Tar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

So hot.
I asked my wife if she would consider one of these, and to that she responded: "I appreciate the power sliding doors, voluminous space, and practicality, but I just can't bear to look at this thing from the outside". :lolol:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tar wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:37 am
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:32 am

So hot.
I asked my wife if she would consider one of these, and to that she responded: "I appreciate the power sliding doors, voluminous space, and practicality, but I just can't bear to look at this thing from the outside". :lolol:
My wife feels the same way. She insisted up and down she'd never drive the thing, but twice now when she's gone to pick up the kids she's taken the Odyssey instead of the Atlas.

"Oh, it was out already." (it lives in the driveway) was the excuse.

Uh huh. Sure sure. :yeahok:

Or maybe it's just a better tool for ferrying crotchfruit. I'm totally fine keeping the miles off the Atlas and piling them on the :minivan:, doe.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Minivans are the bees knees
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I love how somehow we are all perfectly cool with :minivan: and :tits: are 100% :nope:
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 pm I love how somehow we are all perfectly cool with :minivan: and :tits: are 100% :nope:
“We” are not