President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:Written before Kentucky and Pittsburgh incidents this week

https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more- ... xtremists/
There'd be none of this violence if we just got rid of all the commies, fags, jews, and (sand) niggers. They're the problem, not the rest of the good muricans.
:lolgasm: the n****rs got recruited to work as slaves by white muricans, they were forced, do you even history bro??
Getting rid of the colors don't work btw.
https://www.google.com/search?q=white+t ... 5np5acPftM:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

HIAS is the Hebrew immigration aid society......

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm
troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm There'd be none of this violence if we just got rid of all the commies, fags, jews, and (sand) niggers. They're the problem, not the rest of the good muricans.
:lolgasm: the n****rs got recruited to work as slaves by white muricans, they were forced, do you even history bro??
He's being sarcastic
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm

He's being sarcastic
:sad: but if there's more guns, this would've been avoided :lol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

TREAD HARDER DADDY TRUMP

https://www.axios.com/trump-birthright- ... 2ea82.html
President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Why it matters: This would be the most dramatic move yet in Trump's hardline immigration campaign, this time targeting "anchor babies" and "chain migration." And it will set off another stand-off with the courts, as Trump’s power to do this through executive action is debatable to say the least.
"I ONLY LIKE A FEW PARTS OF THE CONSTITUTION. AND THOSE ARE THE PARTS OTHERS SHOULD DIE FOR. FUCK THE PARTS I DONT LIKE." - Everyone.

:rage:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

He's (hopefully) just trying to get more R-tards to the polls, same thing with his supposed 10% tax cut that'll never happen.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:37 am He's (hopefully) just trying to get more R-tards to the polls, same thing with his supposed 10% tax cut that'll never happen.
:dat:

This and the 10% tax cut have about as much chance of happening as Mexico paying for the wall. :yeahok:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

wap wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:35 am
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:37 am He's (hopefully) just trying to get more R-tards to the polls, same thing with his supposed 10% tax cut that'll never happen.

This and the 10% tax cut have about as much chance of happening as Mexico paying for the wall. :yeahok:
So 100% going to happen?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

dtraill27 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:19 pm
wap wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:35 am

So 100% going to happen?
:hellno: :hellno: :hellno:
:hellno: :nope: :hellno:
:hellno: :hellno: :hellno:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:13 am TREAD HARDER DADDY TRUMP

https://www.axios.com/trump-birthright- ... 2ea82.html
President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Why it matters: This would be the most dramatic move yet in Trump's hardline immigration campaign, this time targeting "anchor babies" and "chain migration." And it will set off another stand-off with the courts, as Trump’s power to do this through executive action is debatable to say the least.
"I ONLY LIKE A FEW PARTS OF THE CONSTITUTION. AND THOSE ARE THE PARTS OTHERS SHOULD DIE FOR. FUCK THE PARTS I DONT LIKE." - Everyone.

:rage:
That's hilarious and probably just for show for the elections. Pretty clear that a constitutional amendment is required to do what he wants.

Imagine Obama signing an executive order nullifying an amendment.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

And to be fair I'm not sure it's a bad thing to do. The amendment was for slaves brought here. Pretty sure that need is no longer exists.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:56 pm And to be fair I'm not sure it's a bad thing to do. The amendment was for slaves brought here. Pretty sure that need is no longer exists.
I'd agree with the thought, Not the method. The method of approach is nuts. Same concept for :thanksobama: when he went wild on what an EO can do.

:nope:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:56 pm And to be fair I'm not sure it's a bad thing to do. The amendment was for slaves brought here. Pretty sure that need is no longer exists.
I'd agree with the thought, Not the method. The method of approach is nuts. Same concept for :thanksobama: when he went wild on what an EO can do.

Im open to it too. There is a whole trend in China to have women vacation in the US as their due dates approach. I'm all for the Central Americans coming here. Their food is better and they want to be here and work and live here. The Chinese are doing it to for shits and giggles. Seems wrong.

"Changing" the law is one thing with an EO. Trying to nullify a constitutional amendment with an EO? Dog and pony show for the rubes.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex
Drives: Abominable

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Im open to it too. There is a whole trend in China to have women vacation in the US as their due dates approach. I'm all for the Central Americans coming here. Their food is better and they want to be here and work and live here. The Chinese are doing it to for shits and giggles. Seems wrong.

"Changing" the law is one thing with an EO. Trying to nullify a constitutional amendment with an EO? Dog and pony show for the rubes.
China already buys tons of green cards to get people here.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Apex wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 pm

China already buys tons of green cards to get people here.
Tons of Chinese are funding a good portion of this country. All it takes is about 1M in cash and you get a green card. They buy Homes in Cali and call it quits
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Paging Marshal Zhukov
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 am

Paging Marshal Zhukov
An acquaintance of a friend was running one of those incubators. It is was :disgust: This is the business model.
1. Rent/buy house
2. Subdivide the rooms into 1/2s and rent out at 1500 pp and put 10 pregnant Chinese women into a 2000 sq foot 3 bedroom house in LA. Fucking cash in as they need to stay 3-5 months usually as they show up without looking "pregnant".
3. Profit

There are many other models as well, such as fake schools etc etc. There is a shit ton of :disgust: shit about the entire thing. Also it is amazing to see how much money the average chinese person here has... They show up from china buy 2-5 million dollar homes in cash, porsches, the works etc. Husband puts his "wife" here and his "mistress" is in china. So its like these fobby chinese women living by themselves with kids in mansions all over the bay.
troyguitar

max225 wrote:Also it is amazing to see how much money the average chinese person here has... They show up from china buy 2-5 million dollar homes in cash, porsches, the works etc.
:idbu:

The average Chinese person is richer than you? Why haven't you moved to China?
max225

troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm
max225 wrote:Also it is amazing to see how much money the average chinese person here has... They show up from china buy 2-5 million dollar homes in cash, porsches, the works etc.
:idbu:

You can’t fucking read. I said Chinese person here. I’m not moving to that communist hellhole
max225

troyguitar

max225 wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm :idbu:

You can’t fucking read. I said Chinese person here. I’m not moving to that communist hellhole
:whocares:

The average American in Paris is also rich as fuck. What's that have to do with anything?
max225

troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm
max225 wrote:
:whocares:

The average American in Paris is also rich as fuck. What's that have to do with anything?
Time to do less business with the enemy
troyguitar

max225 wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm :whocares:

Time to do less business with the enemy
Build A Wall.

It worked for Giiina, right?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

France has higher minimum wage than US (7.25)