Board Issues and Problems

Issues, complaints, and questions... in here!
User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:35 pm

I think we're just pushing the limits of our server - this forum is over 250k posts ( :impressive: ) and we are on OT #13 on this forum.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10657
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm

smiles window is not opening in a new window anymore
Weekly :fax:
Alan McNish, paraphrased wrote: I personally do not believe in luck. I think luck is an excuse for people who have failed in their mission to do something. If you work, think, make good judgments on risks that you take, you will be successful.
And that's not luck, that's hard work.

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3723
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: MamaCrangshaft

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm
smiles window is not opening in a new window anymore
Works here. you sure you're not blocking popups??
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10657
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 pm
golftdibrad wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm
smiles window is not opening in a new window anymore
Works here. you sure you're not blocking popups??
looks like its back maybe it was a temporary glitch? :iono:
Weekly :fax:
Alan McNish, paraphrased wrote: I personally do not believe in luck. I think luck is an excuse for people who have failed in their mission to do something. If you work, think, make good judgments on risks that you take, you will be successful.
And that's not luck, that's hard work.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm
smiles window is not opening in a new window anymore
Working for me. Check popup settings.

Also, I'm in the middle of trying to establish and enable SSL encryption, so might have been a glitch.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1519
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Zillon wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 pm
golftdibrad wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm
smiles window is not opening in a new window anymore
Working for me. Check popup settings.

Also, I'm in the middle of trying to establish and enable SSL encryption, so might have been a glitch.
Is that the reason I keep getting knocked out of the site? Have to keep logging back in.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 pm
Zillon wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 pm


Working for me. Check popup settings.

Also, I'm in the middle of trying to establish and enable SSL encryption, so might have been a glitch.
Is that the reason I keep getting knocked out of the site? Have to keep logging back in.
Yep.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am

Everyone reporting smooth sailing since the encryption?

Let me know if there are any lingering issues.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23384
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:44 am

Zillon wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am
Everyone reporting smooth sailing since the encryption?

Let me know if there are any lingering issues.
:yesth:
All good here in the Leafy Suburban Paradise. :like:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5831
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 am

Taptalk keeps telling me there is a problem with error message:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action" whenever i try to use to post up.

I'm using the mobile version and its fine. I am shown to be logged in, and can use it to post up on other forums. Occassionally a post comes through.

Using the Samsung platform on an S6 and suspect its my software. Just sharing :like:

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5831
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 am

Uninstalled and reinstalled Taptalk. I think it's working normally.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk


User avatar
dubshow
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4682
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

Tarspin wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 am
Uninstalled and reinstalled Taptalk. I think it's working normally.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Was probably the Jewish Media conglomerates. :caspian:
Hello from the other side.

I must have knocked a thousand times.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 am

Tarspin wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 am
Uninstalled and reinstalled Taptalk. I think it's working normally.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Might've needed to clear your cache, which was done when you removed and reinstalled the app.

:like:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23384
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 am
Taptalk keeps telling me there is a problem with error message:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action" whenever i try to use to post up.

I'm using the mobile version and its fine. I am shown to be logged in, and can use it to post up on other forums. Occassionally a post comes through.

Using the Samsung platform on an S6 and suspect its my software. Just sharing :like:
I had this issue yesterday but it cleared itself up. :iono:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
troyguitar
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 9333
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Screaming Dorito
Location: KY

Tue May 01, 2018 1:28 pm

wap wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 pm
Tarspin wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 am
Taptalk keeps telling me there is a problem with error message:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action" whenever i try to use to post up.

I'm using the mobile version and its fine. I am shown to be logged in, and can use it to post up on other forums. Occassionally a post comes through.

Using the Samsung platform on an S6 and suspect its my software. Just sharing :like:
I had this issue yesterday but it cleared itself up. :iono:
I'm still having it off and on, only on DFD for whatever reason.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5831
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 1:32 pm

I feel like things have significantly improved since the cleansing of sorts.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15244
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Bro-Forks / Velveeta
Location: Dirty JerZ

Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:28 pm
wap wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 pm


I had this issue yesterday but it cleared itself up. :iono:
I'm still having it off and on, only on DFD for whatever reason.
Likely has to do with the fact that we were not encrypted before, and now we are. Try clearing the cache/deleting the app and reinstalling.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5831
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Zillon wrote:
troyguitar wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:28 pm
I'm still having it off and on, only on DFD for whatever reason.
Likely has to do with the fact that we were not encrypted before, and now we are. Try clearing the cache/deleting the app and reinstalling.
:dat:

Removing and reinstalling taptalk got mine running great.

User avatar
troyguitar
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 9333
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Screaming Dorito
Location: KY

Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Zillon wrote:
troyguitar wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:28 pm
I'm still having it off and on, only on DFD for whatever reason.
Likely has to do with the fact that we were not encrypted before, and now we are. Try clearing the cache/deleting the app and reinstalling.
Did that, worked for a bit then quit again. Did nothing for a few hours and now it's working. :dafuq:

Also, it has started randomly doing the same thing on another forum so it is not unique to DFD.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest