Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:55 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:46 am

Rock creek is safer imo. And we'll go to a brewery in VA. After my local neighborhood brewery decided to close abruptly.

Maybe bring the gt86. But thats a long drive
I think I'd get in trouble with my boss if I submitted mileage to the tune of like... 1400.
We can also :derp: around in the ohio/okinowa cruiseship aka accord
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Libations the ith Fan is going well
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:22 pm Libations the ith Fan is going well
:drunk:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Ope. Dan not fan
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:31 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:22 pm Libations the ith Fan is going well
:lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

‘Twas at a place I could walk to so my beers were fairly free flowing :notbad:

Feeling it a bit today but still got a lot of the back yard and shed projects done. I just need to finish shelves/organizing the shed but got the loft built and bike storage installed. There should wind up being enough room for it to be a little bike workshop which is awesome.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

D Griff wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:28 pm :drunk:

Feeling it a bit today but still got a lot of the back yard and shed projects done. I just need to finish shelves/organizing the shed but got the loft built and bike storage installed. There should wind up being enough room for it to be a little bike workshop which is awesome.
Sup guys! I’m the aforementioned realtor/buddy of D Griff. I was out getting inebriated with Dan and Cale Saturday night & Dan felt comfortable inviting me to this forum. He might regret that….

Anyway, looking forward to talking gears and beers with you boys!

As this is a car forum, I currently DD D Griffs old 3 and a 2000 TJ (passion project, had one when I was in college and I’m in the slow process of resto-modding it). Wife drives a 2020 GC Trailhawk

SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:04 am

Sup guys! I’m the aforementioned realtor/buddy of D Griff. I was out getting inebriated with Dan and Cale Saturday night & Dan felt comfortable inviting me to this forum. He might regret that….

As this is a car forum, I currently DD D Griffs old 3 and a 2000 TJ (passion project, had one when I was in college and I’m in the slow process of resto-modding it). Wife drives a 2020 GC Trailhawk

:whalecum:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

more jeep people, great :trollface:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Haven’t had fresh meat in a while ! :whalecum:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 am

He is also a BMW cuck, so it's OK.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:notbad:

You should share pics of the other blue car, the silver car, etc. when you get a chance.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Yea need update on blue car
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:59 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 am

Proof I am in fact a Bimmer cuck….
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:29 pm

:jimp:
wap

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:50 am

:ohdang:
We were certainly overdue. :whalecum: , dood. I'm the resident :wap: . Old AF but hard to get rid of.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

A jeep and a beemer? You're in the cross section of the two worst types of car people. not sayin you are with the stockish 3-series and a reasonable looking functional jeep build.... but you know the types.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:23 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:50 am
We were certainly overdue. :whalecum: , dood. I'm the resident :wap: . Old AF but hard to get rid of.
You’re still going strong at 96 :doe: :mahman:

I also owe you some backyard project pics. Here’s the new shed, all the trees but the large pear are new, I also expanded the slate rock wall all the way to the fence on the left as well as the mulched area behind. Inside the shed is still a mess but the loft turned out nice and got Rubbermaid Fastrak for nine/tool storage which is quite :nice:

Built this kinda shitty little thing out of a section of the roof of the old shed to store the fire pit and wood. It’s out of sight and functional/free if not the most attractive.

Pretty :excited: about how everything is coming together.

I also planted a bald cypress in the front this morning. Seven new trees in total this fall! (Although two are more like large shrubs, should grow to be 12-15’).
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Dat f30 us spec superleggera aka no sunroof
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:33 pm

A jeep and a beemer? You're in the cross section of the two worst types of car people. not sayin you are with the stockish 3-series and a reasonable looking functional jeep build.... but you know the types.

Yea, if you take the extremes of each of those groups, they’re pretty terrible! But that could be said for every enthusiast group. I happen to love driving the wrangler and going off roading with a buddy who has a sick burnt orange TRD Pro 4Runner, and I need a simple nice car for DD and meeting customers but also isn’t a generic white BMW X5…enter Dan’s Beamer (I still call it Dan’s Beamer since he will probs buy it back again).

I missed the old days of car guys. I remember going to a show with my dad and he would tell me these are car guys, even if you don’t like their car, we share a passion for 2 and 4 wheel travel!

I ultimately don’t give a fuck and I like what I like.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:46 pm

This car is the most ill equipped car especially considering it was like $40k new. Ridiculous! But it’s a decent daily driver. I put about 30-45k miles a year in a vehicle for work.
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:39 pm
wap wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:23 pm

I also owe you some backyard project pics. Here’s the new shed, all the trees but the large pear are new, I also expanded the slate rock wall all the way to the fence on the left as well as the mulched area behind. Inside the shed is still a mess but the loft turned out nice and got Rubbermaid Fastrak for nine/tool storage which is quite :nice:

Built this kinda shitty little thing out of a section of the roof of the old shed to store the fire pit and wood. It’s out of sight and functional/free if not the most attractive.

I also planted a bald cypress in the front this morning. Seven new trees in total this fall! (Although two are more like large shrubs, should grow to be 12-15’).
Looks 5/7!
And I like the :scrooge: firewood shed. Way to reuse shit instead of it ending up in a landfill. One of my projects for next spring once the weather breaks is to build a firewood shed. Will share pics then.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:21 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:39 pm

Looks 5/7!
And I like the :scrooge: firewood shed. Way to reuse shit instead of it ending up in a landfill. One of my projects for next spring once the weather breaks is to build a firewood shed. Will share pics then.
My thoughts exactly, the reduce and reuse and probably as important or more than the recycle. I try to do all. I also enjoy saving money :scrooge:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:54 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:46 pm

This car is the most ill equipped car especially considering it was like $40k new. Ridiculous! But it’s a decent daily driver. I put about 30-45k miles a year in a vehicle for work.
What it lacks in features it makes up for in decibels on cold start.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:46 pm
J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:54 pm

What it lacks in features it makes up for in decibels on cold start.
Almost lost a listing cause the wife wouldn’t stop talking about how loud it was when I left their house for the first time. She thought it was “redneck”. She ain’t wrong doe