Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:38 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:04 pm

I assume so? :pouroneout:

:lolol: :fuckyeah:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

It is quite excellent
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I hope Val is doing alright. What they’re going through can’t be easy and I hope they have the support they need.
Johnny_P

5 weeks in with baby Bea. Was going smoothly then she stopped gaining weight. Unsure of the reason but she can no longer breastfeed. She’s not taking any milk from Lisa. So back to bottles and looking into a possible tongue tie.

I can’t do this again. The tongue tie exercises and oral function stuff was traumatizing for me. Because I had to do it all since she couldn’t hold him and do the exercises.

Upside is. Now that we are feeding her bottles she stopped her purple face death crying. And is generally a lot easier. So that’s good.
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:34 pm I hope Val is doing alright. What they’re going through can’t be easy and I hope they have the support they need.
:dat:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:38 pm 5 weeks in with baby Bea. Was going smoothly then she stopped gaining weight. Unsure of the reason but she can no longer breastfeed. She’s not taking any milk from Lisa. So back to bottles and looking into a possible tongue tie.

I can’t do this again. The tongue tie exercises and oral function stuff was traumatizing for me. Because I had to do it all since she couldn’t hold him and do the exercises.

Upside is. Now that we are feeding her bottles she stopped her purple face death crying. And is generally a lot easier. So that’s good.
I didn't even realize she was born. Congrats dude!
And glad to hear she's feeding better. Sucks about the tongue thing, doe.
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:38 pm 5 weeks in with baby Bea. Was going smoothly then she stopped gaining weight. Unsure of the reason but she can no longer breastfeed. She’s not taking any milk from Lisa. So back to bottles and looking into a possible tongue tie.

The tongue tie shit is a motherfucking scam. And no shame in feeding formula. BF is completely overrated
max225

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:53 pm

I didn't even realize she was born. Congrats dude!
And glad to hear she's feeding better. Sucks about the tongue thing, doe.
:dat: didn’t know she was here, congrats :mahman: sorry to hear it’s been a tough road.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Im glad things are going well with the kiddo
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Landed in LAX and now drove to SD. As expected. With few exceptions people seem to know how to fucking drive here. Lately I've been :rage: with how dmv people drive. Say you go 75 on a 55, I don't cut up people or drive like a retard menace and someone will pull out in front of me doing 60 on the left lane and stay there.

Here, atleast in 405, everyone probably drives 70 at the slowest. Granted limit is 65, but where I live even in similar parts is 55 which is absurd. Lot of people here don't seem to switch lanes constantly due to the frustrating nature of driving in DMV.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:59 am

The tongue tie shit is a motherfucking scam. And no shame in feeding formula. BF is completely overrated
Yeah we are getting the severity assessed but we might be fine with just oral function exercises. I really don’t want to get her tongue cut if it’s not needed. Doing the exercises is fucking terrible.

I agree on BF. There are advantages sure but it’s not exactly easy for many women. And it’s a total mindfuck with how it’s shoved down your throat. Really, FED is best. However you get them fed it doesn’t really matter.
Last edited by Johnny_P on Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny_P

wap

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Image
:wub:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:38 pm

yea, that was terrible. one of the top 3 reasons I was out on a #2. Ours had pretty bad ties on lip and tongue even outside of feeding issues. I've largely blocked it and you reminded me :( good luck.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
max225

A buddy of mine at Tesla said they are doing major lay offs … 3 people on his team got walked out today
wap

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:02 am A buddy of mine at Tesla said they are doing major lay offs … 3 people on his team got walked out today
Yep.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos- ... 024-04-15/

:thisisfine:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Dang, found out this morning my company is being acquired by one of our competitors: https://www.cepro.com/business-support/ ... ansaction/

:popcorn:
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:22 pm Dang, found out this morning my company is being acquired by one of our competitors: https://www.cepro.com/business-support/ ... ansaction/

Ruh roh.

May be the excuse you need to finally bail? :iono:
wap

Or maybe stick around to see how things shake out. But those situations never seem to end up positive for the acquired company employees other than senior executives. :disgust:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:22 pm Dang, found out this morning my company is being acquired by one of our competitors: https://www.cepro.com/business-support/ ... ansaction/

Damn.. maybe their commission plan will actually make sense and not fuck you over?
wap

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:51 pm

Damn.. maybe their commission plan will actually make sense and not fuck you over?
:notsure:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I actually had some interviews last week and I think would’ve gotten an offer but bowed out. It was for a company called Howard Technology, they’re a value added reseller, it was selling tech products to business/corporate clients. NC is an all new territory for them so it would be quite high risk/high reward, a lot of pounding the pavement with cold calls. Also they said the target audience is ‘companies based in NC’ which seems daunting and not particularly strategic… so I figured I’d take the evil I know even though their first year salary was compelling.

I will probably continue to look casually but I’m ok to ride this wave and see where it goes. I’m certainly a bit of a glass is half empty kinda guy even it comes to these sorts of :dill: but I’m trying to stay positive and keep an open mind. In the short term it’ll net me like an extra $4-5k this year from my employee stock purchase program.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Image
So adorable!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Hallo, whalecum gents. Got :tits: Disney out of the system and drove off of Anaheim and now staying in El Segundo. Yesterday was insanity and my thighs are still fairly sore. Taking in a more chill day.

Tomorrow we're going to petersen auto museum and griffith observatory towards the late afternoon with various things along the way. Is the vault worth it, tickets are 48 with vault per adult, but regular is 21 a pop. I read that I tend to learn more about history.

Also got a m440i vert off turo. It does not feel like a huge jump in terms of acceleration compared to my accord 2.slow, atleast without from dig. but sound the driving is of course a whole lot better. Very cruiser like car that I can see myself moving onto, but not convertible of course. Also normal driving, very very similar to s5 sportback.