Have you been diagnosed with covid ? (Self test or lab)

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

Have you had a Covid diagnosis ?

No
69%
Yes
31%

Total votes: 13
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 pm
Tar wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:46 pm

I feel you, missed my annual corp accounting deadline which will cost me some interest and penalties, but it's the cost of nursing my sick kiddos back to health while recovering myself.

No backing out now.
Trade in value has tanked.
Re-evaluated at five million pennies
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Negative.

At least I haven't gotten sick so I also haven't tested in a year or more.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Wife brought covid into the house over the weekend after she got home Friday night with the boys after having been gone for a week with them. So, I get to deal with having tested positive last night while also recovering from a vasectomy on Friday morning.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I've tested every time I got sick and have never tested positive.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Pretty sure wife and I have the 'VID now. Several people in our Thailand travel group have tested positive and we both feel pretty bad. We don't have tests on hand, not sure if there's much point to bothering now. I think we will just stay home until we feel better, hopefully by the weekend.

We did rock the face condoms on all of the flights home as we learned by then that we'd been exposed.

:ohwell:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:33 am Pretty sure wife and I have the 'VID now. Several people in our Thailand travel group have tested positive and we both feel pretty bad. We don't have tests on hand, not sure if there's much point to bothering now. I think we will just stay home until we feel better, hopefully by the weekend.

We did rock the face condoms on all of the flights home as we learned by then that we'd been exposed.

I mean how do you not have tests on hand? Seems like that’s a commonplace thing now. I am still sitting on the 8 free ones they gov passed out
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:13 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:33 am Pretty sure wife and I have the 'VID now. Several people in our Thailand travel group have tested positive and we both feel pretty bad. We don't have tests on hand, not sure if there's much point to bothering now. I think we will just stay home until we feel better, hopefully by the weekend.

I mean how do you not have tests on hand? Seems like that’s a commonplace thing now. I am still sitting on the 8 free ones they gov passed out
They would only give us four and we used them all. Sure, I could go pay $25 for more but what is the point? I don't think the at home ones really work for shit anyway.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

As some of you know. Someone who traveled back to back at pretty much close to their peak, with common sense of course, mask and quarantine. After 12 negative tests. I have finally gotten positive, then a few days later tested negative again.

There are rumors about this strain that didn't seem to be spread all over the world.

Fwiw. During omicron :tits: and i were on the talking stage (before we met in person). She has gotten positive twice. The first time she gradually gotten better just like how stonks go up. This time (we're both positive) it seem to get better, worse, better, the cycle repeats. Kinda like climb 3 stairs, 2 stairs down, 3 stairs, 1 down, 3, then 2, and so on. Were both better now.

During the omicron period, i was working at a trade show convention, and one of the people i worked with got covid, and I remember one of those days I woke up with a very dry throat. This time was like that too, which motivated me to take the test. I took the test at the time, and came out negative, mind you it was the self test so :notsure: if I did it wrong that it came out that way.

Also I only have 2 shots, never got boosted. But I kept my common sense outside of it.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:43 am Wife brought covid into the house over the weekend after she got home Friday night with the boys after having been gone for a week with them. So, I get to deal with having tested positive last night while also recovering from a vasectomy on Friday morning.
Goddam man you are getting cut on.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:44 am
Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:43 am Wife brought covid into the house over the weekend after she got home Friday night with the boys after having been gone for a week with them. So, I get to deal with having tested positive last night while also recovering from a vasectomy on Friday morning.
Goddam man you are getting cut on.
Yes, it’s not been a great year for me in general, especially in the health department
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 pm As some of you know. Someone who traveled back to back at pretty much close to their peak, with common sense of course, mask and quarantine. After 12 negative tests. I have finally gotten positive, then a few days later tested negative again.

There are rumors about this strain that didn't seem to be spread all over the world.

Fwiw. During omicron :tits: and i were on the talking stage (before we met in person). She has gotten positive twice. The first time she gradually gotten better just like how stonks go up. This time (we're both positive) it seem to get better, worse, better, the cycle repeats. Kinda like climb 3 stairs, 2 stairs down, 3 stairs, 1 down, 3, then 2, and so on. Were both better now.

During the omicron period, i was working at a trade show convention, and one of the people i worked with got covid, and I remember one of those days I woke up with a very dry throat. This time was like that too, which motivated me to take the test. I took the test at the time, and came out negative, mind you it was the self test so :notsure: if I did it wrong that it came out that way.

Also I only have 2 shots, never got boosted. But I kept my common sense outside of it.
I went to a trade show with 20K attendees in June and somehow didn't get the 'VID at it either, half of my coworkers who were there got it. I felt like ass after but tested negative twice. I also always feel like ass after a trade show/week in Vegas combo - it was six days of 10-12 hours of work plus a bunch of going out/drinking with coworkers and clients, pretty rough on the body. Not to mention all of the exposure to thousands of people, time zone change, weather change, etc.