DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Why are we talking rehab for your joints when we should be talking about our lord and savior nandrolone decanoate? That’s the good shit for all things joint related. Call up a bb focused wellness clinic and let them prescribe it along side a low dose of test for you. Come to the dark side.

I can’t fucking wait to start blasting again.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:56 pm Why are we talking rehab for your joints when we should be talking about our lord and savior nandrolone decanoate? That’s the good shit for all things joint related. Call up a bb focused wellness clinic and let them prescribe it along side a low dose of test for you. Come to the dark side.

I can’t fucking wait to start blasting again.
Possibly a great question.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

My wife and I filmed all ten movements for the ATG (https://www.atgonlinecoaching.com/) Level 1 cert today and I think she should pass 7 of them. She's close on the other three but there's some work to do; regardless, this should bring me a lot closer to getting that first cert and feeling like I picked up a huge win. It's weird coaching your wife, but even just that hour long session was enough to make me think "yep, this is what I want to be doing."

I'm meeting with an academic advisor at Indiana University Indianapolis on Jan 3rd to come up with a plan to complete my prerequisites before the 2025 DPT session starts. I have 7 classes to take and 4 semesters to do it in, and 4 of them have a lab component. So it's going to suck, but hopefully worth it in the end. If I don't get accepted in the program I will rage. :-)
SAWCE

coogles wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:57 pm My wife and I filmed all ten movements for the ATG (https://www.atgonlinecoaching.com/) Level 1 cert today and I think she should pass 7 of them. She's close on the other three but there's some work to do; regardless, this should bring me a lot closer to getting that first cert and feeling like I picked up a huge win. It's weird coaching your wife, but even just that hour long session was enough to make me think "yep, this is what I want to be doing."

I'm meeting with an academic advisor at Indiana University Indianapolis on Jan 3rd to come up with a plan to complete my prerequisites before the 2025 DPT session starts. I have 7 classes to take and 4 semesters to do it in, and 4 of them have a lab component. So it's going to suck, but hopefully worth it in the end. If I don't get accepted in the program I will rage. :-)
Sounds like an awesome plan. Good luck bro!
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:58 pm Sounds like an awesome plan. Good luck bro!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

coogles wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:57 pm My wife and I filmed all ten movements for the ATG (https://www.atgonlinecoaching.com/) Level 1 cert today and I think she should pass 7 of them. She's close on the other three but there's some work to do; regardless, this should bring me a lot closer to getting that first cert and feeling like I picked up a huge win. It's weird coaching your wife, but even just that hour long session was enough to make me think "yep, this is what I want to be doing."

:fuckyeah: man. Glad you’re moving forward. My sister just graduated nursing school at 37 with three kids, it’s possible to get through although quite demanding.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:52 am :fuckyeah: man. Glad you’re moving forward. My sister just graduated nursing school at 37 with three kids, it’s possible to get through although quite demanding.
Thanks man. No doubt it'll be demanding, but it'll be worth it.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

I was feeling good after a week off from vacay so pulled 485 for the fuck of it last friday. Came up easy, felt super strong.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:25 pm I was feeling good after a week off from vacay so pulled 485 for the fuck of it last friday. Came up easy, felt super strong.
:fuckyeah:
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:25 pm I was feeling good after a week off from vacay so pulled 485 for the fuck of it last friday. Came up easy, felt super strong.
:jimp:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:nice:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Someone needs to market a "Cables only" gym so they can lure the jackasses who do 10 sets of 15 with their ankle attached to a cable and a 7.5 lb weight OUT of my gym. That's not a leg workout, Cables are for ACCESSORY work.......that's after you strap up to a barbell and lift some real weight. Get the fuck off of my equipment. It is "the season" here and the geritocracy is crowding me out of my restaurants, gyms, roads, fucking everything. Die you old bastards, die.

Thanks for listening.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:27 am Someone needs to market a "Cables only" gym so they can lure the jackasses who do 10 sets of 15 with their ankle attached to a cable and a 7.5 lb weight OUT of my gym. That's not a leg workout, Cables are for ACCESSORY work.......that's after you strap up to a barbell and lift some real weight. Get the fuck off of my equipment. It is "the season" here and the geritocracy is crowding me out of my restaurants, gyms, roads, fucking everything. Die you old bastards, die.

Thanks for listening.
Guys will read this and say “hell yeah”.
SAWCE

Progress in gym has been slow. Off test for two full months now. Was able to maintain my weight just under 240lbs with hard training and pushing food. Donated blood last weekend, hemoglobin was down to 18.4, so much better than the 20+ it was. I requested bloodwork from my doctor yesterday, so once that gets scheduled and I can see how much lower this donation dropped me I’m just about ready to get back on. Pending bloodwork results, my plan is finish out this week of training, take next week completely off of training or at least just get in and move some blood around with light weights that week, then the following week reintroduce gear while starting a cut to shed some of the excess fat I’ve gained being off of gear and pushing food. I’ll likely run the cut for 4-8 weeks depending on how quickly the weight comes off and how long it takes to get to what I think is a good starting point for building back up. Plan for gear is to start with low doses.. 200mg test, 50-100mg deca, probably 100mg masteron to manage estrogen. Those will scale back up over time, but I’ll stay on top of my blood donations to make sure I don’t run into this problem again.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:27 am Someone needs to market a "Cables only" gym so they can lure the jackasses who do 10 sets of 15 with their ankle attached to a cable and a 7.5 lb weight OUT of my gym. That's not a leg workout, Cables are for ACCESSORY work.......that's after you strap up to a barbell and lift some real weight. Get the fuck off of my equipment. It is "the season" here and the geritocracy is crowding me out of my restaurants, gyms, roads, fucking everything. Die you old bastards, die.

Thanks for listening.
Planet Fitness has been pretty standard lately, just gotta join a shitty gym.
SAWCE

Pinned some of that sweet sweet nectar last night. :feelsgoodman:

Waking up this morning my weight is 234.0. Not terrible considering no gear for 10 weeks and not pushing food. I’m kicking things off with a mini-cut.. bump cardio back up to ~10k steps per day, cutting out all carbs, except for 50g before, during, and after training. Protein will remain 65g per meal, and I’ll bump fats up slightly to 15g per meal. 6 meals a day for roughly 2400 calories on non-training days, and 3000 on training days. Only training 3x a week still, so will be in a decent deficit. I’ll probably cut down to 220lbs, then start rebuilding again. I should be <10% body fat at that 220 which will be a good starting point.

Starting point for gear is 200mg test and 80mg deca per week. Loose plan is to slowly escalate the doses every 12-16 weeks.

Let’s fucking go! Time to surpass my all time high weight of 255, but be in much better shape this time around.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

Sounds like the tits there Sawce. Just scored a weight bench and weights for a cool $100. Tired of spending money on the gym where only thing I use it for is weight bench…
SAWCE

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:35 pm Sounds like the tits there Sawce. Just scored a weight bench and weights for a cool $100. Tired of spending money on the gym where only thing I use it for is weight bench…
Nice! $100 for a bench and weights is a hell of a deal!
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:56 pm
J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:35 pm Sounds like the tits there Sawce. Just scored a weight bench and weights for a cool $100. Tired of spending money on the gym where only thing I use it for is weight bench…
Facebook marketplace strikes again..
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:08 pm

bar doesn't look like complete ass either. No get a squat rack and you are cooking with gas
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Kinda everything you really need right there, pretty epic for a hundo!
SAWCE

Hell yeah! Gold’s gym stuff is usually decent too, so should last a good while.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:13 pm

bar doesn't look like complete ass either. No get a squat rack and you are cooking with gas
This one adjusts up so you can use it like a squat rack. Just need the screws. Guy didn’t bring them, but I wasn’t gonna say shit for a 💯.

I actually messaged this guy like two weeks ago about buying it for $300. I was supposed to get it several Fridays ago, but he never sent me his address. And I guess I muted our convo on Facebook. Happen to be on there today and he had sent me like 5 messages over the last week. The one this morning was like dude I have to get this out of my house. I’ll bring it to you and drop the price to a hundo. I was like oh shit, kinda felt bad. He drove it all the way from Kings Mountain.
SAWCE

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:26 pm

This one adjusts up so you can use it like a squat rack. Just need the screws. Guy didn’t bring them, but I wasn’t gonna say shit for a 💯.

I actually messaged this guy like two weeks ago about buying it for $300. I was supposed to get it several Fridays ago, but he never sent me his address. And I guess I muted our convo on Facebook. Happen to be on there today and he had sent me like 5 messages over the last week. The one this morning was like dude I have to get this out of my house. I’ll bring it to you and drop the price to a hundo. I was like oh shit, kinda felt bad. He drove it all the way from Kings Mountain.
:alpo: luck
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:26 pm

:nice:

I did 365 squat for a double this am. Strength coming back nicely.