Ohio A6 2.slow (aka 10th gen Accord) vs BMW G30 530e

DFD does not condone street racing, but if you've been to a race track in Mexico lately... share your stories!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I took a daytrip to Mexico and I happen to stumble upon a habibi :manuel: in a 530e with independent dealer plates (possibly doing some illegal bizness with the car)

We're both at a set of lights on a 2 lane parkway with speed limit of 50. Theres construction ahead where the right lane has to merge, the 530e was beside me, the lane merges soon (im talking 400 feet). Light turns green and of course the g30 fuckboi tries to get ahead, but :nope: NGH! While he was stuck behind me and we had to drive at a snail pace of 30 mph in the zone. Once it opened while I simultaneously put the car on sport mode. The 530e tried to fly by, key word tried cause he didn't get to fly by until I let off the gas once I approached some traffic. I walked him just about slightly, put probably a half a car on him, from 30 to 100 (which is fine in Mexico :wink: ), and even on 4th gear the accord pulled well.

Im hoping this will be my last csb with the honderp because i don't condone this childish behavior (especially what he did afterwards) that is tolerable in meh-hee-co. Was fortunate it atleast happened with no other car around us.

Yup I know I know CSB! Accord 2.0t is a sleeper, what can I say
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.