COVID-19: the aftermath

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Funding would never corrupt 'the science'

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Look, this is how apologies work

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Another excellent piece from the cat man. I too always thought the spanish flu was our last great pandemic. I guess it had more in common with covid-19 than I thought.

the greatest lie told during covid - by el gato malo
what if embedded in all of this is perhaps one more lie? the greatest lie. the one lie to rule them all

and that lie is this:

pandemics are dangerous to modern societies.
The LD50 for aspirin for a 180lb human is about 16 grams.
there is actually quite a lot of convincing evidence that many of the “young, healthy deaths” in spanish flu were iatrogenic.

this is a word that’s going to come up a lot and a topic that’s going to be the big field of debate around covid going forward. it’s probably one of the most important scientific questions in the world right now. so let’s define it

loosely put, iatrogenic death is when the doctor kills you. and there is a long and unpleasant history on that one from benjamin rush bleeding george washington to death to killing “witchy” cats to stop a plague carried by the fleas of the very rats they were eating to (and especially) new “wonder drugs” that are poorly understood but that rapidly go into widespread use.

and one of those drugs was aspirin.

aspirin had just come into widespread availability in 1918 (and bayer was rushing it to market for the pandemic). it was the new wowie-zowie drug and doctors (and especially militaries) all over the world fell in love with it. they prescribed it widely to those with spanish flu. in doses ranging from 8 to 31 grams per day. oopsie.
Something I took for granted as fact an hour ago has just been flipped on its head. Coach is right, if the government says it's raining shit be sure to check outside (just maybe don't look up right away).
it’s the desire to “do something” and “appear active and on top of it” that crashes into a horrifying tendency to crisis profiteer where we suddenly lose our collective minds and run off in wild directions embracing terrible ideas and eschewing those long shown effective that does this.

and that’s how people die. needlessly.

it’s an epidemiological own-goal.

and i simply cannot see any more plausible interpretation here than “we did it in 1918 and we just did it again.”

The entire thing is excellent, worth a read IMHO.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Spicy shit coming out in the congress hearings.

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/fauci-has ... mail-title
“Privately, Dr. Andersen (from picture a few posts up) did not believe the pangolin data disproved a lab leak theory despite saying so publicly. It is still unclear what intervening event changed the minds of the authors of Proximal Origin in such a short period of time. Based on this new evidence, the pangolin data was not the compelling factor; to this day, the only known intervening event was the February 1 conference call with Dr. Fauci."

What a surprising coincidence that a conversation with Dr. Fauci steered the scientists away from the lab leak hypothesis!

Fauci did have a vested interest in diverting attention away from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, considering the NIH had indirectly funded work there.

Even former CDC Director Robert Redfield agrees.

I WANT INDICTMENTS!
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://odysee.com/@foundring:1/science ... dium=email

LOLz.

Might as well laugh, its that or cry.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://davidzweig.substack.com/p/when- ... -a-zealous

if this kind of government doesn't scare you, your pronouns are Harder / Daddy
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Look, its even from 'trusted legacy sources'

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/illinois- ... d=97860462
The company also offered a service where people could pay a fee to receive expedited PCR test results

These tests were either never performed, performed in such a way that the results were unreliable; or had already been paid for by patients, according to the indictment.

Additionally, to reduce costs and increase profits, Alvi allegedly told employees to use less materials for the PCR tests including reagents, which is a substance or mixture the test uses for a chemical analysis. Using less of these materials made the tests unreliable, the indictment said.

Over the course of this period, Laboratory Elite received more than $83 million from the HRSA Uninsured Program, some of which Alvi allegedly transferred to a personal account.

Prosecutors said he then used this money to cover personal expenses, including vehicles and investments in stocks and cryptocurrency.

"The indictment seeks forfeiture from the defendant of at least $6.8 million in alleged ill-gotten gains, in addition to five luxury vehicles and funds from other trade and investment accounts" according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

What's more, Alvi allegedly told employees to provide negative test results to people who had been swabbed, but their specimens were thrown out.

He was indicted by a federal grand jury on 10 counts of wire fraud and one count of theft of government funds.

"It is absolutely reprehensible that the defendant would use a public health crisis to allegedly defraud taxpayers and further put public health at risk by providing fraudulent COVID-19 test results," Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul said in a statement.

If Alvi is found guilty, each count of wire fraud is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and the count of theft of government funds is punishable by up to 10 years, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
gO GeT tEsTeD fOr CoViD
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://anandamide.substack.com/p/dna-c ... -of-pfizer

why bother with quality control when you have a liability shield?
8/8 monovalent vaccines sourced from a single case from a single lot of Pfizer monovalent vaccines all fail the EMA specification of 3030:1 RNA:DNA (330ng/mg DNA/RNA). They are over the limit by an order of magnitude (18-70 fold). The DNA contamination is very consistent and the vial to vial ratio of RNA:DNA is very consistent within the same lot of monovalent vaccines.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/the-german- ... -scheduled

emphasis mine
The years since 2020 have proven that all it takes to confine the entire civilian population of a Western country to indefinite house arrest, is a viral pathogen no worse than pandemic influenza. With the right media campaign, the state can close schools and most of the economy, force millions to accept dangerous and ineffective medications, all with the
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

2 posts because server error

"all with the support of a substantial majority of the voting public. Constitutional protections, democratic freedoms, bills of rights – these don’t matter, they are worthless. All you need is a sufficiently scary virus and they can be immediately set aside.

That is not how freedom works. None of us will ever forget this."
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

anotherone.gif
Fifth Circuit Rules Against Biden Vaccine Mandate for Federal Workers

By a commanding majority including 10 judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, sitting en banc, it affirmed the preliminary injunction against President Biden’s mandate to force all federal workers to receive the Covid vaccine. While the Covid vaccine mandate has been lifted in the military, Biden has not repealed it for federal workers and it took this rare sitting of the entire appellate court in New Orleans to block it. Foreign travelers are still not allowed to visit the United States to see loved ones or participate in events unless they comply with Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate.

AAPS filed an amicus brief urging the Fifth Circuit to rule as it did tonight. Most of its decision is devoted to procedure, in overcoming an objection to its jurisdiction and affirming the issuance of a nationwide injunction to protect all federal workers against Biden’s vaccine mandate. Biden should repeal his vaccine mandate as Congress has done for the military. Thanks to the Fifth Circuit for blocking this tyranny as Biden continues to fail to rescind his Covid vaccine mandate.

Information about AAPS amicus brief
why would anyone still take this literal poison?
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://reason.com/2023/04/11/biden-cat ... -emergency
On Monday night, President Joe Biden quietly signed a Republican-sponsored resolution ending the national emergency related to COVID-19 that was first declared by then–President Donald Trump over three years ago.

"On Monday, April 10, 2023, the President signed into law: H.J.Res. 7, which terminates the national emergency related to the COVID-19 pandemic," reads the entire two-line statement from the White House.
Way too late. I'll do my part to never let this happen again.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

The bad cat breaks down the latest vaccine designed to reduce the overall population and boost medical revenues.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/rsv- ... -women-and
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://madhavasetty.substack.com/p/fro ... -the-beast
I suggest that we begin by not regarding every vaccine proponent as an engineer of mass murder. Most are woefully uninformed. In attempting to achieve herd immunity they have succumbed to herd mentality. They need to be reached.
Yes. But those whom suppressed information on purpose MUST be held accountable.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

what a fall from respect. fucking guy really pisses me off now days.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

real science

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/swed ... 2023-still

this is so bad. If its the vax we are super fucked and fucked over our kids.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ver ... aising-the
VERY URGENT: the FDA is raising the white flag on the mRNA Covid shots.
Unvaccinated adults will no longer be offered more than a single mRNA dose. (Tell that to the 230 million Americans who already took two.) And almost no one under 65 is eligible for a second booster.

The Food and Drug Administration just all-but-gave up on mRNA Covid jabs.

This afternoon, under the guise of “simplify(ing)” the Covid vaccination schedule, the FDA ended the two-dose mRNA vaccination regimen for unvaccinated people.

Americans who have not yet been vaccinated can now receive only a single dose of the newer “bivalent” vaccines, which supposedly work better against the Omicron strain -though real-world evidence of their improved effectiveness is nearly nonexistent.
*snip*

The change comes as demand for the mRNAs has collapsed, not just in the United States but worldwide. Only about 1 in 9,000 Americans is now receiving a Covid shot each day - and only about 1 in 40,000 Germans.

The FDA is also discouraging repeated booster doses. “Most Americans who have already received a bivalent booster will not be eligible for another dose for now,” the agency said.

The lower doses are appropriate because most people have antibodies to the coronavirus, either from infection or vaccination, the FDA said.

This rationale contradicts almost two years of loudly repeated recommendations from health bureaucrats about benefits of “hybrid” immunity and the need for everyone to be vaccinated with a full-dose regimen.

emphasis mine.

[sarcasm] BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SETTELTED SCIENCE?!?!?? [/sarcasm]
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-w ... he-history

Look, covid came from a lab leak, ok? its the most probable explanation. even your own hyper lib funny guy conceded it in a hilarious bit.

So what are we doing to stop this shit? NOTHING.
Dr Malone wrote: This week, Judicial Watch received 552 pages from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). These documents include the initial grant application, biosketches, budgets and annual reports to the NIH from EcoHealth Alliance. They describe the specific aims of the project, which include creating mutant viruses SARS (and MERS viruses) “to better predict the capacity of our CoVs [coronaviruses] to infect people.”
NIH wrote:"we will assess potential for each isolated virus and those with receptor binding site sequence, to spill over. We will do this by sequencing the spike (or other receptor binding/fusion) protein genes from all our bat-CoVs, creating mutants to identify how significantly each would need to evolve to use ACE2, CD26/DPP4 (MERS-CoV receptor) or other potential CoV receptors."
NIH wrote:Specific Aim 3: Testing predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. The following experiments will be undertaken in Year 2 (page 197)

-An infectious clone of full-length MERS-CoV will be constructed using reverse genetic method. Using the S sequence of different MERS-related viruses identified from Chinese bats, the chimeric viruses with S gene of bat MERS-related coronaviruses and backbone of the infectious clone of MERS-CoV will be constructed to study the receptor usage and infectivity of bat MERS-related coronavirus.
The MERS virus (MERS-CoV) is highly pathogenic. During the 2012 outbreaks, there were about 2,500 known cases and 800 deaths. If these numbers are correct, this would be a case fatality rate of 31%! MERS-CoV did not appear to be highly infectious, unlike SARS-CoV-2-WIV (the virus created by Ralph Baric/EcoHealth/WIV).

Note that the above passage includes references to creating new chimeric variants and linking them to the infectivity of MERS! Could you imagine if they also created a more highly infectious MERS virus, that they spread through out the world, like SARS-CoV-2-WIV? The devastation would be like nothing the world has ever seen.
heads need to roll, and the funding must be cut off. Indictments should be issued. what are we waiting for?