The Meata stays with DFD: Round 2

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Cheese

hello! :hai:

I’m Adeeb, RLWake’s friend and new owner of :cheese:

:excited: On my way to pick it up currently

Been dreaming of getting a Miata for a few years now, who would’ve thought the perfect one would fall into my lap :impressive:

About me: Graduating from UCF in the spring, compsci nerd who enjoys tinkering with tech basically whenever I have free time. Lived in Flatlandia my entire life.

Previous cars were the Jetta in my signature and an ‘02 4Runner that was handed down from parents. Jetta was automatic with the Gen3 1.8TSI, at one point with a JB4 :tuna: and catless downpipe. ‘Twas an okay daily, basically a turbo yaris’ slower cousin. Will add pics when I get the chance, along with cheese pics.

Glad to join you all here! Been lurking here a bit after Richard mentioned DFD.
Mk6 Jetta 1.8T with sketchy history (sold) -> :cheese:
IG: @cheesy_miata and @adeebsal
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

no one here likes cars anymore, can't leave home due to plague anyway.

LMK when you done ragging this out so I can buy it from you. I want to put used tires on it, plaster it with bad fail of the dragon stickers, literally never vacuum the inside again, and not wash it for multiple years, posting pics along the way just to annoy :dillerman:
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

adoob wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:01 am hello! :hai:

I’m Adeeb, RLWake’s friend and new owner of :cheese:

:excited: On my way to pick it up currently

Been dreaming of getting a Miata for a few years now, who would’ve thought the perfect one would fall into my lap :impressive:

About me: Graduating from UCF in the spring, compsci nerd who enjoys tinkering with tech basically whenever I have free time. Lived in Flatlandia my entire life.

Previous cars were the Jetta in my signature and an ‘02 4Runner that was handed down from parents. Jetta was automatic with the Gen3 1.8TSI, at one point with a JB4 :tuna: and catless downpipe. ‘Twas an okay daily, basically a turbo yaris’ slower cousin. Will add pics when I get the chance, along with cheese pics.

Glad to join you all here! Been lurking here a bit after Richard mentioned DFD.
:whalecum: to the forum, :mahman: . We still like cars around here, though we seem to talk about the industry in general just as much as actual cars, but we're always glad for fresh :meat: around here. Good luck with :cheese: . You're getting a sweet car there. :like: . Wakeman stewarded Zil's creation well. Ignore the :salt: and take good care of it, as I'm sure you will. Hope you stick around and always in4pics of :cheese: or your Jetta, if you have them.

Also, :impressive: use of DFDmoji's right out of the box. :megusta:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

While we sit here bored at the DMV waiting to transfer the title and register, here’s a pic of us getting breakfast with cheese and the K-pop machine
wap

:megusta:
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

wap wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:16 am
:whalecum: to the forum, :mahman: . We still like cars around here, though we seem to talk about the industry in general just as much as actual cars, but we're always glad for fresh :meat: around here. Good luck with :cheese: . You're getting a sweet car there. :like: . Wakeman stewarded Zil's creation well. Ignore the :salt: and take good care of it, as I'm sure you will. Hope you stick around and always in4pics of :cheese: or your Jetta, if you have them.

Thanks for the :whalecum:! I’ll try my best to take care of it, but I don’t yet have the detailing skills or equipment of Zil nor Richard. Definitely on the mechanical front though.

First thing I’m thinking of adding to the car is a CarPlay/Android Auto headunit, got spoiled by that on the Jetta. Will be a bit before I can, :doe:. Kinda spent the majority of my money on this car :lolol:
wap

adoob wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:45 am
wap wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:16 am

Thanks for the :whalecum:! I’ll try my best to take care of it, but I don’t yet have the detailing skills or equipment of Zil nor Richard. Definitely on the mechanical front though.

First thing I’m thinking of adding to the car is a CarPlay/Android Auto headunit, got spoiled by that on the Jetta. Will be a bit before I can, :doe:. Kinda spent the majority of my money on this car :lolol:
Not many do, :lolol:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Welcome! I remember the :meata: quite fondly
RLWake
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: CHEESE

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:47 pm Also... what plate did you end up doing, Adoob?
I don’t think he’s chosen yet, but the choices are suitably melty, creamy, and savory
2010 Audi TT APR Stg1 (sold) >> 2012 BMW 335i FBO (sold) >> 2009 Miata zoom-zoom spec "Cheese" (sold) >> 2022 Hyundai Elantra N + 1999 Miata Maacover Project
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

2NAMELT
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:11 pm
Welcome man! The :meata: will treat you well.

Also, if you're looking for some track instruction, I know some people in Ft. Lauderdale who are well versed in tracking the NC Miata.
Thank you! I think that’ll have to wait until I’m more used to the car though haha, this is my first :manuel:. I’ve stalled it at least 5 times today :lolol:
Last edited by adoob on Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:47 pm Also... what plate did you end up doing, Adoob?
Still have yet to decide, currently in the running is CH3DDAR, CHEEEZY, and CHEEESY. CHEESE is unavailable in Florida sadly. Will take any suggestions or votes you guys have, :doe:
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:20 pm
VLVEETA?
This is available as well :notbad:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

DFDHRLOT?
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

YLOWMEAT
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

KRAFT
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote:
rockchops wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:31 pmKRAFT
SOCHZY
EZCHZY
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Oh, this is awesome! Welcome adoob!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.