OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:29 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:15 pm Doesn’t it piss from the sky daily in Florida ?
Only in the summer, I was just there for 8 nights, not a drop. Lived in Miami for 5 years as well and it is generally super nice October-April, decent in May, June, September, and meh in July and August.
You can set your watch by after noon showers in the summer :doe:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

max225 wrote:Doesn’t it piss from the sky daily in Florida ?
It rains when it's hot as hell. That's just natural air conditioning.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

https://www.currentresults.com/Yearly-W ... tation.php

Average over 100 days of rain with well over 40" of rain so I am not sure I'd wanna ride a bike there on the reg, but surely there are nice seasons which seems like it is now...
troyguitar

max225 wrote:https://www.currentresults.com/Yearly-W ... tation.php

Average over 100 days of rain with well over 40" of rain so I am not sure I'd wanna ride a bike there on the reg, but surely there are nice seasons which seems like it is now...
Rain is almost exclusively when it's 85+F at which point it's a welcome natural coolant. :iono: :wrong:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:40 pm https://www.currentresults.com/Yearly-W ... tation.php

I had a car but not an on campus parking pass... I commuted via bike every day down there to college. It was occasionally :moist: but fine.

:wrong: :doe: , I just lived there for years :lolol:
max225

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:47 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:40 pm https://www.currentresults.com/Yearly-W ... tation.php

I had a car but not an on campus parking pass... I commuted via bike every day down there to college. It was occasionally :moist: but fine.

You also lived out of a bang bus and think a C5 is comfortable.

Come at me :bruh:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:49 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:47 pm

You also lived out of a bang bus and think a C5 is comfortable.

Come at me :bruh:
I lived in hotels, not in the bus :mahman:

The C5 is "comfortable enough for me", I've never argued it's actually a comfy car on the scheme of cars.

It likely rains 100 days per year in Charlotte too, and I rode my bike to work. You just decide how much rain you're willing to :dealwithit: , look at the forecast, and adjust accordingly. If it's going to be 38F and an 80% chance of rain, yeah, I'm driving. But you can still ride 80% of the time, even in 'non-coastal states' like FL and NC.
Irish

Summer changed my habits there just like winter does here....

I.e. I didn't exert myself too much outdoors in the summer there just like I don't in the winter here....

The spring, fall and early and late winters down there were glorious :doe:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Gberg2119 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:26 pm
Apex wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:57 pm

:jelly:

Everyone has exponentially better luck than I can ever dream of having.
Nah. You'll find one. It took us forever. Between the rona, scumbag realtors, and the sellers market, it takes a while. We looked at a ton of places.
How many places did you put offers in on?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:whocares:
It rains 125 days/year in Chicago and 38"/year. :aintcare: Ain't nobody not enjoying the outdoors here in the summer, including our 28 miles of beaches and 200 miles of bikepaths. In my (limited) experience in Florida, when it rains there in the summer they tend to be short, quick downpours then it's done. Fla natives can feel free to correct me here.

:225: , you just live in a desert so you're not used to rain other than floods.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar

FWIW we tried to buy places in both Corning and Charlotte 2 years ago and ended up renting not because we were smart but because after 5 or 6 failed offers I just gave up. It's pure luck that we're able to :gtfo: now, we tried our best to own a shitty home up here.

One place that we offered $290k for in Corning and were eventually turned down on after weeks of bullshit ended up finally selling over 6 months later for... $240k. We dodged a bullet by accident. We wanted that damn house.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 pm FWIW we tried to buy places in both Corning and Charlotte 2 years ago and ended up renting not because we were smart but because after 5 or 6 failed offers I just gave up. It's pure luck that we're able to :gtfo: now, we tried our best to own a shitty home up here.

One place that we offered $290k for in Corning and were eventually turned down on after weeks of bullshit ended up finally selling over 6 months later for... $240k. We dodged a bullet by accident. We wanted that damn house.
:wtf:
troyguitar

Corning real estate is a different world. Zero appreciation, just taxes and rust/rot/salt.
wap

:disgust:
Glad you're :gtfo:
Irish

wap wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:52 pm

:whocares:
It rains 125 days/year in Chicago and 38"/year. :aintcare: Ain't nobody not enjoying the outdoors here in the summer, including our 28 miles of beaches and 200 miles of bikepaths. In my (limited) experience in Florida, when it rains there in the summer they tend to be short, quick downpours then it's done. Fla natives can feel free to correct me here.

:225: , you just live in a desert so you're not used to rain other than floods.
:yesth: It was super rare to have days of overcast skies like northern winters can be. I was highly skeptical of this before moving there..... but I believe that I actually have a mild case of seasonal affective disorder based on how much my overall mood improved living there.....
max225

Noted that there is no rain in St Penisburg and that biking in the rain is just fine.
troyguitar

max225 wrote:Noted that there is no rain in St Penisburg and that biking in the rain is just fine.
We don't all have millions of dollars to live the lifestyle of the :waxer: and :225: so we have to be OK with getting wet.

IDGAF if anyone can see my nipples through my wet t-shirt...
Desertbreh

troyguitar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 pm FWIW we tried to buy places in both Corning and Charlotte 2 years ago and ended up renting not because we were smart but because after 5 or 6 failed offers I just gave up. It's pure luck that we're able to :gtfo: now, we tried our best to own a shitty home up here.

This is a pretty cool starry bra.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 pm Noted that there is no rain in St Penisburg and that biking in the rain is just fine.
Who said that? :wat:
wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:26 pm
max225 wrote:Noted that there is no rain in St Penisburg and that biking in the rain is just fine.
We don't all have millions of dollars to live the lifestyle of the :waxer: and :225: so we have to be OK with getting wet.

IDGAF if anyone can see my nipples through my wet t-shirt...
:mahtroy:
:tits: :yesth:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 pm Noted that there is no rain in St Penisburg and that biking in the rain is just fine.
Dawg :wat: are you even saying.

No one is a rain denier but Troy basically said he’d deal with it. Dealing with rain > dealing with Hoth winters in Corning, NY
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 pm

No one is a rain denier but Troy basically said he’d deal with it. Dealing with rain > dealing with Hoth winters in Corning, NY
Max gonna Max.

Yea, Fla rains last what, an hour or less? Then the sun comes back out. Whereas a blizzard can last many hours, or even a day or more. And you can go weeks without seeing the sun.
max225

The point was about biking in the rain you cucks :lolgasm: we all understand that Florida weather is far superior to 90% of the country no one argued that.

Read the posts.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:09 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 pm

Max gonna Max.

Yea, Fla rains last what, an hour or less? Then the sun comes back out. Whereas a blizzard can last many hours, or even a day or more. And you can go weeks without seeing the sun.
Not even trying to :troll: but the bean counting is getting a bit much. Arguing precipitated inches statistics versus someone that lived in South FL multiple years and gave a personal anecdote isa bit :butwhy: using that logic :225: should've never bought a house where he did and when he did if he saw yearly wildfire statistics or whatever.

Being right for the sake of being right is kinda... waste of time/energy
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

The point was that a bicycle is not an acceptable daily means of transit in Florida. Weather it is rain/heat/mosquitos or pure distance/danger because Everyone runs you over, that’s going to get old.

That’s the point of the comment. Y’all can continue circle jerking.