OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:55 pm i think i just had an unintentional nap
Did you faint?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I could use a nap for sure. Had an hour and a half long meeting earlier and towards the end I was definitely fighting to stay awake.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:43 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:55 pm i think i just had an unintentional nap
Did you faint?
:lolol:

no, just couldn't keep the eyes open.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Miracle shot from the doc works miracles. gout pain almost completely gone
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:39 pm
wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Did you faint?

Old age kicking in.

Welcome to my world, mother f!*#er!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 am
dubshow wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:19 am

darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk to you again...
Because a vision softly creeping...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Old age kicking in.

:disgust:
brain go brrrrrr
Irish

SAWCE wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 am Yeah IF is nice because it does limit when you can eat, so it’s harder to over-eat in an 8 hour window than a normal 16-18 hour window assuming most people sleep 6-8 hours a night.

Being pre-diabetic, I almost want to put her on a Leto diet, but I don’t trust her enough to actually weigh out the fatty foods and not just keep over eating her calories by going overboard with the fat calories.
Leto? Is that a lean form of Keto? Because that's what I do. Next to no SImple Carbs. Basically A protein and a green vegetable for dinner...... some nuts and about 2 oz of cheese, and aa few tbsp of Organic Natural PB as night time snack. Fasting the rest of the time, except for Coffee with half and half.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Irish wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:54 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 am Yeah IF is nice because it does limit when you can eat, so it’s harder to over-eat in an 8 hour window than a normal 16-18 hour window assuming most people sleep 6-8 hours a night.

Being pre-diabetic, I almost want to put her on a Leto diet, but I don’t trust her enough to actually weigh out the fatty foods and not just keep over eating her calories by going overboard with the fat calories.
Leto? Is that a lean form of Keto? Because that's what I do. Next to no SImple Carbs. Basically A protein and a green vegetable for dinner...... some nuts and about 2 oz of cheese, and aa few tbsp of Organic Natural PB as night time snack. Fasting the rest of the time, except for Coffee with half and half.
Jared Leto diet.

Eat nothing, look like you're going to die.

Irish

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Jared Leto diet.

I'll stay fat before I would ever want to look like that....
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Jared Leto diet.

I saw a video of a lady body builder that has no zero fat and it was :yikes: and yes i would intentionally eat more if i was like him, but thank god
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Speaking of naps, work at home life, just saying

Yeah that was a weird flex, but to be realistic, im kinda sick of working at home and cannot wait to go to NYC next weekend after this for work, dat birthday weekend. As well as going to Turkey mid-end of June, so finally some environment change too. Hopefully i'll go to a concert at this venue i always wanted to go in Brooklyn (the good part)

I think that alone might have to do with me growing up the first 12 years of my life in just a 5 min drive from the city center of one of the largest cities in Europe :iono:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

Lol
Whoops. Meant keto, but I like your interpretation.
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm Miracle shot from the doc works miracles. gout pain almost completely gone
:nice:
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Old age kicking in.

:dat: :lolol:
SAWCE

Jared Leto diet.

Hitting that vacuum pose like a champ.
wap

What happened to Grundle?
SAWCE

wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm What happened to Grundle?
I actually wondered that this morning...

Hope nothing serious.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm What happened to Grundle?
I just realized that too :yikes:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

So here's what happened last weekend.

My college friend from Peru visited here for a week with his family, as his aunt lives here. So we kinda had 3 streak shenanigan nights. We went to a show of a Belgian DJ at a plain jane venue with just walls painted black, not much lights and their audio is shit compared to places I usually go to on Thursday, bar hopped before with another friend of ours who also lives here. Then on saturday we went to a warehouse tech house party that ended at 6 AM, and then we went to that one place I regularly go to on Sunday cause Kerala Dust was performing along with another turkish dj after that (those who follow me on insta and saw my story knows what im talking about), for some odd reason, I felt like I was in the same atmosphere in Istanbul which I loved. Coupled with meeting a couple of cool turkish guys, one of them turns out that he drives an m2 CS, so when I stalked his insta, he is indeed a car guy :fuckyeah: and apparently his dad used to rally as well. Hoping to see them more, pretty chill guys too.

But then me and my friend ended up getting sick :sad: on Monday, he went back to Peru and it was bittersweet.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Those who don't know Kerala Dust, which is almost everyone
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:42 pm So here's what happened last weekend.

My college friend from Peru visited here for a week with his family, as his aunt lives here. So we kinda had 3 streak shenanigan nights. We went to a show of a Belgian DJ at a plain jane venue with just walls painted black, not much lights and their audio is shit compared to places I usually go to on Thursday, bar hopped before with another friend of ours who also lives here. Then on saturday we went to a warehouse tech house party that ended at 6 AM, and then we went to that one place I regularly go to on Sunday cause Kerala Dust was performing along with another turkish dj after that (those who follow me on insta and saw my story knows what im talking about), for some odd reason, I felt like I was in the same atmosphere in Istanbul which I loved. Coupled with meeting a couple of cool turkish guys, one of them turns out that he drives an m2 CS, so when I stalked his insta, he is indeed a car guy :fuckyeah: and apparently his dad used to rally as well. Hoping to see them more, pretty chill guys too.

But then me and my friend ended up getting sick :sad: on Monday, he went back to Peru and it was bittersweet.
Sounds like a 5/7 :millennial: weekend.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Today’s was a fantastic day. Day off so I hit the range this morning for 200 rounds, then back home to hang out with my munchkin for the afternoon while wifey worked and had a dr appointment. Then spin class this evening and now chilling on the couch with my Boston.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I hate NY. :disgust:
wap

Apex wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:12 pm Today’s was a fantastic day. Day off so I hit the range this morning for 200 rounds, then back home to hang out with my munchkin for the afternoon while wifey worked and had a dr appointment. Then spin class this evening and now chilling on the couch with my Boston.
:notbad: