Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:51 am
Johnny_P wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:59 am

34? :disgust:
Pfft. Quit your whining, you just got out of diapers.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:hai:
Somewhere outside of Atlanta.
wap

:howdy: :[user not found]: !
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

MexicanYarisTK wrote::mahtroy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:waxer:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:26 pm :mahtroy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And how did the wet bandits know there was good stuff in there?
And enjoy did Kevin's dad ask if he did anything wrong when they were dressed up as cops?
And why did they think it was plausible there was a mob hit there?

Kevin's dad was obviously in the mob
If you’re able to afford an house that’s essentially a mcmansion, spend say $100-200 bucks for pizza, 2 shuttle rides, plus paying for 9 kids clothing, dental, food, toys, etc. on top of that, the mansion looks like a stereotypical drug dealer/mob home. Sounds about right
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 pm Then why Rudy sending me pics of JKUs he wants to trade is ride for? :D

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I lust after the mall crawl lifestyle. But, I drove home after yo place and fell in love with my :turboyaris: again
:iono: man, :jeep: are super cool vehicles, but day to day the GTI:
-uses half the fuel
-handles way better
-way faster/more agile
-nicer place to be (depending on JL versus JK, JL is pretty nice)

The :jeep: as a daily is kind of like the :poorvette: as a daily. It's an awesome vehicle that looks very cool and excels at its intended purpose but does come with compromises. :jeep: is also :waxer: AF.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:40 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:06 pm

That's some sorta BULLSHIT
Is what it is. There is always a :scrooge: debate with management on how we should pay OT for these events and I don’t know why we don’t just have one policy and follow it. It’s retarded.
Know what pisses me off the most though. We debate endlessly about $3k of overtime money for someone. But then we go and buy a $50,000 demister pad (it’s a giant stainless Brillo pad for vessels) when there is a $7,000 option instead so we wasted $43,000 on a single material purchase.

Like wtf?
Johnny_P

D Griff wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:49 am

I lust after the mall crawl lifestyle. But, I drove home after yo place and fell in love with my :turboyaris: again
-uses half the fuel
-handles way better
-way faster/more agile

The :jeep: as a daily is kind of like the :poorvette: as a daily. It's an awesome vehicle that looks very cool and excels at its intended purpose but does come with compromises. :jeep: is also :waxer: AF.
I want a bright green JLUR.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:49 am

-uses half the fuel
-handles way better
-way faster/more agile

As someone who takes roadtrips about 3-4 an average per year and also impatient in driving, i’d take the GTI in a heartbeat over JK. Can’t speak of JL yet. In mexico, I drove the jku from cancun to Tulum and stopped by Playa de Carmen on the way back. Which was an 80 mile drive one way, about an hour and 30 mins. It was great until i entered the highway where everyone goes like 70 minimum and struggles at 80 (meaning i have to do throttle modulation, nothing like a mirage doe obviously), have to shuffle the steering pretty much like a chevy chevelle. Compared to GTI and lot of other cars, steering is not what i would call confidence inspiring. At the time, I really wanted to rent a manual shitbox since my DSG GTI was a couple months old, but they had a wrangler that I impulsively chose over it. It was a hard top and really had trouble opening up, but still, I felt like the cabin has a top down atmosphere which I was happy about. I could possibly see myself as an only car, but if i trade it in a year, I can trade it in on a nicer, more depreciating vehicle that will cost as much as an accord by the time i dump it.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap

:lolol:
Johnny_P

Been pondering the purpose of life for a couple days now. Not in a good positon at the moment. Could use some good vibes.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P wrote:Been pondering the purpose of life for a couple days now. Not in a good positon at the moment. Could use some good vibes.
Fuck bitches, get money.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:45 pm Been pondering the purpose of life for a couple days now. Not in a good positon at the moment. Could use some good vibes.
Cold weather and turbo noises
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:37 pm :hai:
Somewhere outside of Atlanta.
Deep South :dock:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Awesome fucking weekend.

Left work right at 430 on Thursday to get down to a barber and have them clean me up for the show. He took a lot more off than we had discussed, and I didn’t love the look at first, but it quickly grew on me and it worked well for my overall look. He took my cheek line down almost a full inch so you could really see how sunken in my face was/is. Hung out with michelle for a bit after that, then went to pick Garrett, my BiL, up from the airport. He came out from Dallas to watch me compete, which was really fucking cool of him.

Woke up Friday morning, had my normal breakfast, then started cooking rice. My rice cooker can only handle about 5 cups (cooked volume) at a time, and my coach wanted me to load up on 10 cups for the day. Just chilled with garrett for a bit until I was able to eat again, then we started runnin my last minute errands. I’d been craving Costco muffins, and knew it’d be a solid option for after the show instead of doing donuts like I see every other competitor do. So we went there for muffins (Toby, I did have to buy two 6-packs) and a few other small things, then we went to the GNC in the neighborhood next to mine. I’d seen people getting these body scans done and asked a gal that my coach also trains about it when she posted hers, and she said to head there. It read through electrical impedance, so not super accurate, but it spit my reading out at 3% and I nearly shit myself seeing that it was that low. 5.2lbs of fat on 191lbs with some of that 191 being the jeans and T-shirt I was wearing plus the two meals I’d eaten and the water I’d drank. Was cool to see for sure and made me feel good even though I know it’s not 100% accurate.

Ran a few more errands, ate another meal, then went to the athletes meeting to drop off my posing music for the show and get my first coat if spray tan. That took a few hours, then it was back home to keep eating and relaxing. I’d been cooking some extra rice for Garrett through the day too, and I think I actually would up eating 11 cups of rice instead of 10. Luckily my metabolism was running :fullretard: and I was so depleted that I just soaked them all up. Stayed up putting finishing touches on my routine (they aren’t judged, so I wasn’t really worried about it) then took the second half dose of a diuretic my coach had given me and got to bed.

Yesterday woke up about 5:30, sent pics to my coach then started eating breakfast. Same thing I ate all of prep.. 3 eggs, 250g egg whites, 40g oats, and some mixed greens, mushrooms, and peppers. After that all I was allowed to eat was rice cakes and peanut butter, and I had to be very sparse with water. I was allowed 2oz between each “meal”. I got to the venue around 8:00, and had my first two rice cakes shortly after that.

Hung out until we were able to get our second coat of spray tan, and then michelle and garrett showed up so I got to hang out with them for a bit. Had three rice cakes and another half tablespoon of pb at 9:30, then had to go back stage since the show was starting at 10. Chilled back stage chatted with a few dudes, but mostly kept my headphones in and listened to my posing music. Ran through my mandatory poses a few times to start pumping blood to my muscles. 10:30 they started calling out my division, classic physique. It’s split into 4 classes: A) under and up to 5’7”
B) over 5’7” up to 5’10”
C) over 5’10 up to 6’
D) over 6’
Every inch gets its own weight limit in order to keep the competitors at that “classic” look and not let them blow out of proportion like open bodybuilding has been since the mid-late 90s.

When the class B guys were on, I went to get my glaze/oil applied. Class C went and I watched them from just off the side of the stage. I was first in my class and nervous as hell. Went up, and they play a random song and you have 45 seconds to hit whatever you think your best poses are. After each competitor does that, they bring everyone from the class up and call out mandatory posesbfir you to hit at the same time so they can compare you. I was small, but I had the best conditioning (leanness) and was hoping the judges would favor that. For reference, I measured at 6’1.5” which put me at a weight cap of 230lbs... I weighed in at 186.5lbs.

That was it for judging. They add up points and compare notes and decode on a winner during a break before the night show. My coach was convinced that I’d won, and that I would go against the other class winners for the overall title, so he wanted me to eat and try to fill out a bit more. He said burgerband fries, so I went to McDonald’s and got a double quarter pounder and large fries. My dad and one of my sisters had come to the judging, while my mom, other sister her husband and their kids went to a park. We all met up at my place to relax between the shows. Ate my food, talked to everyone for a bit, then passed out. I was exhausted. Oh, I got to drink 6oz of water with this meal! Up to 12oz for the day!

Woke up an hour later to get ready to head back for the night show, and could tell that the food was a good idea. My muscles were definitely more full and round and my skin looked even more dry with more striations visible in my muscles. Got back to the venue, more rice cakes and pb, then michelle’s family showed up. Chatted with them a while before I had to go backstage again to get my tan touched up. Hung out with my music again, and did two final rice cakes about 20 minutes before I knew I’d be going up.

Classic physique starts going, I get glazed; and now it’s showtime. My routine wasn’t great since it was my first show, and my timing was off since they started my music before I got up. I freestyles some of it, but hit the major poses that I’d wanted to include. The rest of my class went, then they called us back out on stage together and I was announced winner for class D :fuckyeah:

But now I was really nervous. Now I had to go pose head-to-head with the winners of the three other classes. They called out poses for us, then played 15 seconds of music for us to free pose to. Lined us up again, and called out 82, Brandon Ducket, as the winner. I was number 83, and so depleted and disoriented at this point that I almost pulled a Zoolander and stepped forward to take my award :lol: Congratulated the winner, went backstage to get my stuff, then off to meet my friends and family that came out.

Really happy with a class win for my first show, and I know I’ll be back in a few years after I’ve grown more and can come in closer to my weight limit.

Those muffins were heaven. I ate two in about two minutes, one blueberry and one poppyseed. Went home for a quick shower, then met up with everyone for dinner. Grabbed a burger and sweet potato tots since I couldn’t get a reservation at the place I wanted pizza from. Everyone split up after that, and garret, michelle, and I went to go get dessert since garrett wanted some donuts. Took him to a place called the Baked Bear, where they do ice cream sandwiches, but one of the options is donuts instead of cookies for the “bread”. I got one of those with cookie dough ice cream and heath bar sprinkled on top. Holy fuck sugar rush.

Knew I’d feel like shit after that so I woke up and did cardio this morning for a bit. Funny thing is that I calculated my intake for yesterday and it was right around 6000-6500 calories, but I woke up today almost a full pound lighter than I was on Saturday for the show.

Anyways.. fun weekend, awesome experience. I got a huge dope medal for first place, and lots of pictures of me looking just insane and insanely shredded. About to go back to michelle’s to eat pizza since I didn’t get it last night. We’re gonna split a bottle of wine and imbibe in some marijuana too. Excelent way to end this weekend. More pics to come later, but I’ll switch to tapa and throw up a few real quick.
SAWCE

Getting to the venue in the morning. Flat and dry:

Pic from judging:

After my lunch and nap:

First place medal and the guy who took second:

Candid shot of my back since it’s my favorite body part:

Coach and I:
SAWCE

I’ll keep the rest to my thread as to not clog this up too much.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:31 pm I’ll keep the rest to my thread as to not clog this up too much.
Awesome job you fucking beast!
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:39 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:31 pm I’ll keep the rest to my thread as to not clog this up too much.
Awesome job you fucking beast!
Thanks man!! You guys have all been awesome through this.
wap

Most :impressive: !
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:45 pm Been pondering the purpose of life for a couple days now. Not in a good positon at the moment. Could use some good vibes.
We’re here for you, Teddy Brosevelt.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sending you some :wub:

GF has been in a funk lately too.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Congrats :sawce: !
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:24 pm Awesome fucking weekend.

Left work right at 430 on Thursday to get down to a barber and have them clean me up for the show. He took a lot more off than we had discussed, and I didn’t love the look at first, but it quickly grew on me and it worked well for my overall look. He took my cheek line down almost a full inch so you could really see how sunken in my face was/is. Hung out with michelle for a bit after that, then went to pick Garrett, my BiL, up from the airport. He came out from Dallas to watch me compete, which was really fucking cool of him.

Woke up Friday morning, had my normal breakfast, then started cooking rice. My rice cooker can only handle about 5 cups (cooked volume) at a time, and my coach wanted me to load up on 10 cups for the day. Just chilled with garrett for a bit until I was able to eat again, then we started runnin my last minute errands. I’d been craving Costco muffins, and knew it’d be a solid option for after the show instead of doing donuts like I see every other competitor do. So we went there for muffins (Toby, I did have to buy two 6-packs) and a few other small things, then we went to the GNC in the neighborhood next to mine. I’d seen people getting these body scans done and asked a gal that my coach also trains about it when she posted hers, and she said to head there. It read through electrical impedance, so not super accurate, but it spit my reading out at 3% and I nearly shit myself seeing that it was that low. 5.2lbs of fat on 191lbs with some of that 191 being the jeans and T-shirt I was wearing plus the two meals I’d eaten and the water I’d drank. Was cool to see for sure and made me feel good even though I know it’s not 100% accurate.

Ran a few more errands, ate another meal, then went to the athletes meeting to drop off my posing music for the show and get my first coat if spray tan. That took a few hours, then it was back home to keep eating and relaxing. I’d been cooking some extra rice for Garrett through the day too, and I think I actually would up eating 11 cups of rice instead of 10. Luckily my metabolism was running :fullretard: and I was so depleted that I just soaked them all up. Stayed up putting finishing touches on my routine (they aren’t judged, so I wasn’t really worried about it) then took the second half dose of a diuretic my coach had given me and got to bed.

Yesterday woke up about 5:30, sent pics to my coach then started eating breakfast. Same thing I ate all of prep.. 3 eggs, 250g egg whites, 40g oats, and some mixed greens, mushrooms, and peppers. After that all I was allowed to eat was rice cakes and peanut butter, and I had to be very sparse with water. I was allowed 2oz between each “meal”. I got to the venue around 8:00, and had my first two rice cakes shortly after that.

Hung out until we were able to get our second coat of spray tan, and then michelle and garrett showed up so I got to hang out with them for a bit. Had three rice cakes and another half tablespoon of pb at 9:30, then had to go back stage since the show was starting at 10. Chilled back stage chatted with a few dudes, but mostly kept my headphones in and listened to my posing music. Ran through my mandatory poses a few times to start pumping blood to my muscles. 10:30 they started calling out my division, classic physique. It’s split into 4 classes: A) under and up to 5’7”
B) over 5’7” up to 5’10”
C) over 5’10 up to 6’
D) over 6’
Every inch gets its own weight limit in order to keep the competitors at that “classic” look and not let them blow out of proportion like open bodybuilding has been since the mid-late 90s.

When the class B guys were on, I went to get my glaze/oil applied. Class C went and I watched them from just off the side of the stage. I was first in my class and nervous as hell. Went up, and they play a random song and you have 45 seconds to hit whatever you think your best poses are. After each competitor does that, they bring everyone from the class up and call out mandatory posesbfir you to hit at the same time so they can compare you. I was small, but I had the best conditioning (leanness) and was hoping the judges would favor that. For reference, I measured at 6’1.5” which put me at a weight cap of 230lbs... I weighed in at 186.5lbs.

That was it for judging. They add up points and compare notes and decode on a winner during a break before the night show. My coach was convinced that I’d won, and that I would go against the other class winners for the overall title, so he wanted me to eat and try to fill out a bit more. He said burgerband fries, so I went to McDonald’s and got a double quarter pounder and large fries. My dad and one of my sisters had come to the judging, while my mom, other sister her husband and their kids went to a park. We all met up at my place to relax between the shows. Ate my food, talked to everyone for a bit, then passed out. I was exhausted. Oh, I got to drink 6oz of water with this meal! Up to 12oz for the day!

Woke up an hour later to get ready to head back for the night show, and could tell that the food was a good idea. My muscles were definitely more full and round and my skin looked even more dry with more striations visible in my muscles. Got back to the venue, more rice cakes and pb, then michelle’s family showed up. Chatted with them a while before I had to go backstage again to get my tan touched up. Hung out with my music again, and did two final rice cakes about 20 minutes before I knew I’d be going up.

Classic physique starts going, I get glazed; and now it’s showtime. My routine wasn’t great since it was my first show, and my timing was off since they started my music before I got up. I freestyles some of it, but hit the major poses that I’d wanted to include. The rest of my class went, then they called us back out on stage together and I was announced winner for class D :fuckyeah:

But now I was really nervous. Now I had to go pose head-to-head with the winners of the three other classes. They called out poses for us, then played 15 seconds of music for us to free pose to. Lined us up again, and called out 82, Brandon Ducket, as the winner. I was number 83, and so depleted and disoriented at this point that I almost pulled a Zoolander and stepped forward to take my award :lol: Congratulated the winner, went backstage to get my stuff, then off to meet my friends and family that came out.

Really happy with a class win for my first show, and I know I’ll be back in a few years after I’ve grown more and can come in closer to my weight limit.

Those muffins were heaven. I ate two in about two minutes, one blueberry and one poppyseed. Went home for a quick shower, then met up with everyone for dinner. Grabbed a burger and sweet potato tots since I couldn’t get a reservation at the place I wanted pizza from. Everyone split up after that, and garret, michelle, and I went to go get dessert since garrett wanted some donuts. Took him to a place called the Baked Bear, where they do ice cream sandwiches, but one of the options is donuts instead of cookies for the “bread”. I got one of those with cookie dough ice cream and heath bar sprinkled on top. Holy fuck sugar rush.

Knew I’d feel like shit after that so I woke up and did cardio this morning for a bit. Funny thing is that I calculated my intake for yesterday and it was right around 6000-6500 calories, but I woke up today almost a full pound lighter than I was on Saturday for the show.

Anyways.. fun weekend, awesome experience. I got a huge dope medal for first place, and lots of pictures of me looking just insane and insanely shredded. About to go back to michelle’s to eat pizza since I didn’t get it last night. We’re gonna split a bottle of wine and imbibe in some marijuana too. Excelent way to end this weekend. More pics to come later, but I’ll switch to tapa and throw up a few real quick.
Congratulations. Sounds like an amazing weekend with friends and family AND you won. Happy for you. Proud of you too!