What is your current car lust?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Johnny_P wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
you're against azn's too?

It's a good thing I look like a white american :lol:
The news has been really sad lately. Lots of shit happening in HIGH SCHOOLS across the country, with people chanting build a wall in lunch rooms, etc. People with headdresses getting their clothing pulled and choked. Swastikas being spray painted in high schools and public places across SE PA. People harassing anyone non-white about "better leave the country now!"

I get the argument FOR Trump, really. People upset that their manufacturing jobs and plants are closing, their communities degrading because there's no work and no influx of money. But this is the kind of shit I was worried about, the 5% of Trump supporters that are raging assholes lashing out at innocent people.
Even if Trump won, it's not that big of an issue to me, because 1) i'm already an American Citizen 2) I look like your run-of-the-mill white male, have a murican accent/dialect 3) I am modern turkish coming from the modern family, so none of my relatives wear hijab (headdress) 4) I live in a multi-cultural area where I went to high school with latinos, middle eastern, asian, pretty much any foreigner you can think of. 5) there's no way this country will be like Turkey to democrats point of view. People who are in counterculture islamic state (read with ISIS) beat people up for wearing short skirts, smoke during ramadan fasting (it's not a law in Turkey btw), complain that they're not covered, even making love in public; and yet they're set free after arrest, only because they're you-know-who supporters. (*if I actually said his name, I can get arrested)

I respect people who voted for him did it solely to anything other than GTFO to immigrants, in fact I was surprised he actually gave condolences to my hometown airport explosions over the summer. I also hate those countercultures in my country/region as well, because they are literally brainwashed and bring a bad name for people like me. I even heard the radio in the cab on the way to the airport about the coup that they blame Europe for this and saying they're jealous of us.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

The problem is you guys listen to the useless news. Also there is a politics thread for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

I hope I don't get deported before my STI gets here :lolol: :lolgasm:
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
No... 0-60 in 9 seconds. Fuck that id rather base golf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUePLA-iBCA

9? More like high 7s.
I really don't trust this channel. He measured 7.5 seconds for the mk7 GTI :lol: he needs to drive cars better.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUePLA-iBCA

9? More like high 7s.
Right and the brz goes 0-60 in under 6. Clutch shattering launches don't count. That shit is slow as balls. It is all about the 1.5T
The 1.8 that is in the azns mk1 civic is a shit engine, it has no power anywhere. This is just the same pos with a bit of extra displacement. Literally my tdi destroys that's car from a launch or just in daily driving. And that's pathetic because it is a turd

i had a base 9th gen as rental, supposively the pre-facelift with slushbox. It has no balls and I use way more throttle. I remember readout said 37 mpg, but when I returned it, it was like 26 :lolol:
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Right and the brz goes 0-60 in under 6. Clutch shattering launches don't count. That shit is slow as balls. It is all about the 1.5T
The 1.8 that is in the azns mk1 civic is a shit engine, it has no power anywhere. This is just the same pos with a bit of extra displacement. Literally my tdi destroys that's car from a launch or just in daily driving. And that's pathetic because it is a turd

i had a base 9th gen as rental, supposively the pre-facelift with slushbox. It has no balls and I use way more throttle. I remember readout said 37 mpg, but when I returned it, it was like 26 :lolol:
Carbon buildup is a bitch.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
max225

KiaGiver wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
They are non DI
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

maxtdi wrote:
KiaGiver wrote:
They are non DI
oh, awkward lol

Need Modz? Hit me up!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KiaGiver wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
lol it was because of the heavy foot, cause I gave 80% of throttle of passing people nearly all the time lol. The green eco mode didn't help either, I just floor it more lol.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

KiaGiver wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: It's a 45 minute drive on a good day to get to :dillerman:
Spend a few there. Explain that I have my own financing. Let finance guy freak out. An hour or two later they find financing and I sign papers and 15 minutes of declining extra warranties.
Then 45 minute drive home without new car because they have to go pick it up.

Easy 4 hours, maybe more.
My brother's WRX took about a week and as the week progressed they slowly did the paperwork through email/fax and then my brother picked up the car and signed 1-2 more forms and called it a day

Just do it all through phone or email - especially since you have your own financing anyway
Yeah most / all could be done through email really.
Johnny_P

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Right and the brz goes 0-60 in under 6. Clutch shattering launches don't count. That shit is slow as balls. It is all about the 1.5T

The 9th gen had a 1.killmenow8 that was horrifically underpowered. There was nothing rewarding about driving that vehicle. At all.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
KiaGiver wrote:
lol it was because of the heavy foot, cause I gave 80% of throttle of passing people nearly all the time lol. The green eco mode didn't help either, I just floor it more lol.
ohhh gotcha hahaha

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Johnny_P wrote:
KiaGiver wrote: My brother's WRX took about a week and as the week progressed they slowly did the paperwork through email/fax and then my brother picked up the car and signed 1-2 more forms and called it a day

Just do it all through phone or email - especially since you have your own financing anyway
Yeah most / all could be done through email really.
order dat shet, breh.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
max225

Johnny_P wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
The 9th gen had a 1.killmenow8 that was horrifically underpowered. There was nothing rewarding about driving that vehicle. At all.
10th gen has the same exact engine bored out engine to 2.0. Look at the HP specs... It's the same shit different displacement.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

maxtdi wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: The 9th gen had a 1.killmenow8 that was horrifically underpowered. There was nothing rewarding about driving that vehicle. At all.
10th gen has the same exact engine bored out engine to 2.0. Look at the HP specs... It's the same shit different displacement.
that's depressing

Need Modz? Hit me up!
Johnny_P

KiaGiver wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: Yeah most / all could be done through email really.
order dat shet, breh.
:dat: or have them find one. Order would be better though, especially if they are willing to honor $1k off. Not sure they will if it's a factory order doe. That way you skip the port added bullshit items like first aid kit, home link mirror, stuffed animals, and license plate frames that really jack up the MSRP.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Johnny_P wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
No... 0-60 in 9 seconds. Fuck that id rather base golf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUePLA-iBCA

9? More like high 7s.
Yeah I thought I remembered reading that it might be faster than my Si.
:therapist:
Johnny_P

maxtdi wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: The 9th gen had a 1.killmenow8 that was horrifically underpowered. There was nothing rewarding about driving that vehicle. At all.
:disappoint:

Troy's gutless wonder Mazda 3 is probably better to drive.
Calvinball

Calvinball wrote:

9? More like high 7s.
Nevermind, that was for the turbro model.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Johnny_P wrote:
KiaGiver wrote:
order dat shet, breh.
:dat: or have them find one. Order would be better though, especially if they are willing to honor $1k off. Not sure they will if it's a factory order doe. That way you skip the port added bullshit items like first aid kit, home link mirror, stuffed animals, and license plate frames that really jack up the MSRP.
Funny you mention that, lol. All I did was add the homelink mirror and the one package offered with base STI's.

They still gave me some off the top and didn't add on the gay shit like LED illuminated footwells for 220+labor :lolol: :jizz:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
max225

Calvinball wrote:

9? More like high 7s.
Bruh... the 1.5T is ... the 2.0 is not. They are actually something like 2-3 seconds apart 0-60.

:rage:

Don't you ppl KNOW YOUR CIVICS?!
Calvinball

maxtdi wrote:
Calvinball wrote:
Bruh... the 1.5T is ... the 2.0 is not. They are actually something like 2-3 seconds apart 0-60.

:rage:

Don't you ppl KNOW YOUR CIVICS?!
I corrected myself two posts later :lol:
max225

Johnny_P wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
:disappoint:

Troy's gutless wonder Mazda 3 is probably better to drive.
With the 2.5 only
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
dat, and it was truly a NFG car, I had more fun hitting speed bumps at 30 mph than doing anything else, It's hard keeping up with traffic and merging while trying to get 30+ mpg.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
IIRC the 1.8 was something like 130 hp? but i'll check now.

edit: 143 hp and isn't far off from current 2.salow.
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.