OT #6: Stale Fudge

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am Met a girl at the dog park last Monday or Tuesday or something.. Spent the whole time we were there chatting. Saw her again when I went Friday, did the same thing, but asked for her number as we were leaving. Ended up going out Friday night. Said she'd been going back to the park at the same time that we'd first met since I said I usually go then every day. :fuckyeah: spent Friday night together at her place. Saturday after I left to take care of Ava she came over and I made her breakfast, then we just cuddled and napped and Netflixed until she had to head up north for some family stuff. Went back to her place after she got back, then yesterday we took the dogs to the beach, then she came and stayed at my place last night and we cooked dinner together.

Trying to beat :crang: for moving fast with girls.
:fuckyeah:

That's pretty cool man, in4pics.

I know you dug Hannah, but considering she wanted you to move but wouldn't move for you and you ended up getting the new gig in SD, working on some new broads down there seems like a good move.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am Met a girl at the dog park last Monday or Tuesday or something.. Spent the whole time we were there chatting. Saw her again when I went Friday, did the same thing, but asked for her number as we were leaving. Ended up going out Friday night. Said she'd been going back to the park at the same time that we'd first met since I said I usually go then every day. :fuckyeah: spent Friday night together at her place. Saturday after I left to take care of Ava she came over and I made her breakfast, then we just cuddled and napped and Netflixed until she had to head up north for some family stuff. Went back to her place after she got back, then yesterday we took the dogs to the beach, then she came and stayed at my place last night and we cooked dinner together.

:notbad: !

pics :doe:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:29 am

I know you dug Hannah, but considering she wanted you to move but wouldn't move for you and you ended up getting the new gig in SD, working on some new broads down there seems like a good move.
Yeah for sure. This chick is cool too. Social worker doe, so I'm not gonna be :troywax: unfortunately. Lives like a mile from me too, which is convenient.
SAWCE

razr390 wrote:

:notbad: !

Brunette
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 am

Yeah for sure. This chick is cool too. Social worker doe, so I'm not gonna be :troywax: unfortunately. Lives like a mile from me too, which is convenient.
Nice. Allison is my first ever gf to live far away (25ish miles). One mile would definitely be better :lol:

That's sweet, in4pics. Did y'all :dock: ?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:notbad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Dat lack of :troywax: :doe:

Deal breaker over the long haul?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

off to go get a camera stuck down my throat, wish me luck
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:36 am
razr390 wrote: :notbad: !

Brunette
Yaaaaas you have trained Ava well
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 am Dat lack of :troywax: :doe:

Nah, not a deal breaker at all. She has her master's degree already and is talking about going back for a PhD, so has potential to do decent.

Didn't :dock: the first two nights, but did last night before bed, and a few hours later when I woke up horny in the middle of the night :hubba:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:36 am
razr390 wrote: :notbad: !

Brunette
Very cute!
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Well done @sawce.

:hai: guise!
The panda hath arrived.
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

My coffee is the perfect temperature right meow.

The panda hath arrived.
SAWCE

:bow:

Thanks guys.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am
D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 am Dat lack of :troywax: :doe:

Nah, not a deal breaker at all. She has her master's degree already and is talking about going back for a PhD, so has potential to do decent.

Didn't :dock: the first two nights, but did last night before bed, and a few hours later when I woke up horny in the middle of the night :hubba:

Did you wrap it :hubba: ?
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

Nah, I ain't gay.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Jaxper wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 am My coffee is the perfect temperature right meow.

I'm freezing, having some hot tea to warm up. It was epic here this weekend, in the low 70s and sunny. Allison and I went to the lake and walked around the park Saturday and played miniature golf/hung out outside yesterday. It's back to chilly again today in the 40-60 range :disappoint:

After this weekend and the last few weeks in LA, LV, and AZ, I'm used to/ready for spring.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:53 am
D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 am

Nah, I ain't gay.
:impressive:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 am Good morning, y'all.
:howdy:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 am
Sanchez wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm

It's not but after the first few episodes they manage to scrounge up a bit of Top Gear magic. The Celebrity Brain Crash segment is awful, the American is awful, and the new test track is awful. That said their German trip was fun.
This is seriously the worst part.... I think maybe it's funny to English people because they like shitting on Americans.
Yea it's not the least bit funny.
wap

:dat:
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 am off to go get a camera stuck down my throat, wish me luck
:yikes: Good luck :fax:

My then 11 year old niece managed an upper GI just fine. You're no :crang: so you'll be ok.
wap

Jaxper wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 am Well done @sawce.

:hai: guise!
:hai:
SAWCE

"You're no :crang: " might be POTY
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

wap wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:00 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 am

Everyone dies.

Even more so when there are ruthless bands of rednecks coming to steal your stuff and roaming herds of zombies that want to eat your flesh.

This season is going to be about revenge. I like revenge.
That's better.

That herd weed-whacking scene was :fuckyeah:
:lolol:

Epic body count episode.