OT 21: DFD Giveth and DFD Taketh Away

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:50 pm They used to use one built here at the fab shop but they got rid of it. This rented one had a slight malfunction for my coworker hence all the money. They had to refill it after him and he was only the second person.
WOOT
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
golftdibrad1
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

https://ismy.blue/
Your boundary is at hue 175, bluer than 59% of the population. For you, turquoise is green.
Desertbreh wrote: I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff wrote: Inserting 'nobody jerks it harder to the Miata than Brad' quote.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:20 am https://ismy.blue/
Your boundary is at hue 175, bluer than 59% of the population. For you, turquoise is green.
I’m at 185 …
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

SAWCE

One of my buddy’s wife made this little bear poncho for her:

golftdibrad1

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:34 pm One of my buddy’s wife made this little bear poncho for her:

cute overload
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:33 pm169
:nice:
Desertbreh wrote: I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: '22 Camry

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:20 am https://ismy.blue/
I was at 179

Cool test, but I don't really know what truly defines green. I went with the notion that if the yellow is detectable, it's turquoise
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Second run hits 180

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:34 pm One of my buddy’s wife made this little bear poncho for her:

adorbs!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

https://www.today.com/today/amp/rcna171316

Eat up boys. Check local spots for their deals too. Got a great spot up here called Killer Burger doing buy one get one free, so probably hitting that here in a bit for a late lunch.
golftdibrad1

dis thing on
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:52 pm dis thing on
yeth
golftdibrad1

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:53 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:52 pm dis thing on
yeth
seems broked
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:08 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:53 pm

yeth
seems broked
Everyone just doing cuck shit
golftdibrad1

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:37 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:08 pm

seems broked
..not me, I installed AIR CONDITIONING!!!!! My house has been comfortable af :excited:
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:38 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:37 pm
..not me, I installed AIR CONDITIONING!!!!! My house has been comfortable af :excited:
Niiiice ! My neighbor flipped his house and now we got sometime trying to flip it again and the Mexicans are partying in it and jumping off the roof to the pool. Niiiice
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:58 pm

Niiiice ! My neighbor flipped his house and now we got sometime trying to flip it again and the Mexicans are partying in it and jumping off the roof to the pool. Niiiice
A nice video of one jumping short or falling off and hitting the concrete instead could make a great social media content.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I took the cammie to work today. Had a 29k offer on it, but declined. Not feeling that kind of "lowball" offer. I'll probably keep both cars and use the Yota as a beater car/daily driver.

As a proper cuck, I feel that the S5 is too much of a car for the type of commuting I do. 11.5 l/100km on premium gas, performance tires, etc seems like the wrong tool for the job. It'll make a good car for a different line of work
golftdibrad1

Flips on flips on flips, and you guise wonder why an average house is a cool seven figs :trollface:
Tar wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:56 pm I took the cammie to work today. Had a 29k offer on it, but declined. Not feeling that kind of "lowball" offer. I'll probably keep both cars and use the Yota as a beater car/daily driver.

As a proper cuck, I feel that the S5 is too much of a car for the type of commuting I do. 11.5 l/100km on premium gas, performance tires, etc seems like the wrong tool for the job. It'll make a good car for a different line of work
gigolo? :zing:
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:04 pm

Flips on flips on flips, and you guise wonder why an average house is a cool seven figs :trollface:
Tar wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:56 pm I took the cammie to work today. Had a 29k offer on it, but declined. Not feeling that kind of "lowball" offer. I'll probably keep both cars and use the Yota as a beater car/daily driver.

I think this guy will lose money for sure... especially after the 1% agents take 7%
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:04 pm

Wishful thinking!
SAWCE

Take out Chinese food for dinner. Hadn’t found a good spot up here yet, but think we’ve got a winner finally. Will definitely be back to this place between sampling an few others to see how they stack up.
SAWCE

Who’s got the best eggs Benedict/hollandaise sauce recipe? Gonna surprise Michelle with it for her birthday breakfast tomorrow.. only made it once before and have no idea what recipe I followed online lol.
golftdibrad1

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:59 pm Who’s got the best eggs Benedict/hollandaise sauce recipe? Gonna surprise Michelle with it for her birthday breakfast tomorrow.. only made it once before and have no idea what recipe I followed online lol.
I don't have a specific recipe but make sure to use something powered like a stick blender or small food processor or you will fail. We have a ninja stick blender and it works good in a bowl, just haven't made in years
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:34 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:59 pm Who’s got the best eggs Benedict/hollandaise sauce recipe? Gonna surprise Michelle with it for her birthday breakfast tomorrow.. only made it once before and have no idea what recipe I followed online lol.
I don't have a specific recipe but make sure to use something powered like a stick blender or small food processor or you will fail. We have a ninja stick blender and it works good in a bowl, just haven't made in years
Yeah all the recipes I’m seeing today call for blending the sauce.. I whisked that shit by hand last time :iono: