OT 21: DFD Giveth and DFD Taketh Away

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

One of my newer inside sales reps (who is a pretty big shit show) is apparently off until June 5 :rage:

This person is a fucking con artist and IMO this is just a cash grab/fake medical leave, basically collect a check as long as possible, meanwhile fucking over me, their manager, and the company.

I'm so frustrated by this as my superiors decided to fire the guy in this role because he wasn't an 'A player' and then hired this POS. The former guy at least showed up, did his job, was liked by customers.

My other good inside guy left recently because his pay was trash. I'm now left with one person out of a team that's supposed to be three, and she has minimal common sense and gives zero shits about her job as her husband worked here and also got fired.

I basically manage the entire Northeast/Mid Atlantic/Midwestern territory and handle outside sales for our commercial customers/partners, I'm supposed to have three inside sales people to assist me, I now have 0.5.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

So how are sales getting done if you're running on 1/6 th of your staffing level, is that not reflected in the sales performance? I.E it must be completely trash... at 15% of your quota?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:07 pm One of my newer inside sales reps (who is a pretty big shit show) is apparently off until June 5 :rage:

This person is a fucking con artist and IMO this is just a cash grab/fake medical leave, basically collect a check as long as possible, meanwhile fucking over me, their manager, and the company.

I'm so frustrated by this as my superiors decided to fire the guy in this role because he wasn't an 'A player' and then hired this POS. The former guy at least showed up, did his job, was liked by customers.

My other good inside guy left recently because his pay was trash. I'm now left with one person out of a team that's supposed to be three, and she has minimal common sense and gives zero shits about her job as her husband worked here and also got fired.

I basically manage the entire Northeast/Mid Atlantic/Midwestern territory and handle outside sales for our commercial customers/partners, I'm supposed to have three inside sales people to assist me, I now have 0.5.
How the fuck he got away with like that? What a dick.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
golftdibrad1
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

D Griff wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:07 pm One of my newer inside sales reps (who is a pretty big shit show) is apparently off until June 5 :rage:

That sounds terrible, but hey at least its almost FRIDAY!!!
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 pm

How the fuck he got away with like that? What a dick.
They are a they... :lolol:

I'm sure some legal shit. Claimed health problems that HR has to suck the :dong: of I guess.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:12 pm

:fuckyeah:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

D Griff wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:32 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:12 pm

:fuckyeah:
:dat:

I'm so done with this week.
max225

This bitch will for sure bring a 1 week old to the gym and fuck it up for everyone else
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

max225 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 am

This bitch will for sure bring a 1 week old to the gym and fuck it up for everyone else
Is that safe to do pregnant? Jesus
max225

Hell ya. Anything for the gram.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

BRB marrying her.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:15 pm

BRB marrying her.
:mahtroy:
SAWCE

Woke up early to bake some bread. Used the bread to make French toast for michelle for Mother’s Day. Whipped up some mixed berry syrup for her to top the bread with and then cooked up a few sausage links for her to round it out. Would have done some eggs on the side as well, but she’s had a major aversion to eggs the last month and a half or so and I was already taking a risk with the French toast. She was able to eat it all though, so that was cool.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:54 pm Woke up early to bake some bread. Used the bread to make French toast for michelle for Mother’s Day. Whipped up some mixed berry syrup for her to top the bread with and then cooked up a few sausage links for her to round it out. Would have done some eggs on the side as well, but she’s had a major aversion to eggs the last month and a half or so and I was already taking a risk with the French toast. She was able to eat it all though, so that was cool.
How early ? And that sounds very nice of you
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:25 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:54 pm Woke up early to bake some bread. Used the bread to make French toast for michelle for Mother’s Day. Whipped up some mixed berry syrup for her to top the bread with and then cooked up a few sausage links for her to round it out. Would have done some eggs on the side as well, but she’s had a major aversion to eggs the last month and a half or so and I was already taking a risk with the French toast. She was able to eat it all though, so that was cool.
5:30, nothing too crazy. She came down before it was all ready since the dog woke her up, otherwise it would have been right on time with everything being ready for her at about 7:30ish.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:53 pm
max225 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:25 pm

5:30, nothing too crazy. She came down before it was all ready since the dog woke her up, otherwise it would have been right on time with everything being ready for her at about 7:30ish.
You’re awesome my dude, she’s lucky to have ya.
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:47 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:53 pm

You’re awesome my dude, she’s lucky to have ya.
Thanks man!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Hey Guys.

Your day sounds 5/7, :sawce: Nicely done.

I spent my Mother's Day making funeral arrangements because my mom passed this morning. What's kinda funny is I was born on a Mother's Day so she welcomed me into the world on MD and I saw her out of it on MD.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225

wap wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 pm Hey Guys.

I spent my Mother's Day making funeral arrangements because my mom passed this morning. What's kinda funny is I was born on a Mother's Day so she welcomed me into the world on MD and I saw her out of it on MD.
Condolences :( life is quite cruel sometimes
SAWCE

So sorry to hear. Let us know if there is anything we can do from afar.
Melon2.0
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Many Things

My sincerest condolences. *hugs*
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I'm sorry man. I know you were preparing for this but there's really nothing that can be done to make it any easier.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Thanks, Guys. :wub: Much appreciated. It's tough, but I'm very happy for her that her suffering and misery are finally over. She's been very unhappy with her life for almost a year now and has been wanting and ready to go for a while.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh

Whoa! My condolences Ron!
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

wap wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:49 am Thanks, Guys. :wub: Much appreciated. It's tough, but I'm very happy for her that her suffering and misery are finally over. She's been very unhappy with her life for almost a year now and has been wanting and ready to go for a while.
Best wishes to you and the family. There's certainly an element of relief when someone has been persisting through health issues, but I don't know if that makes the loss much easier for those around them. Take care man.