COVID-19: the aftermath

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

golftdibrad1 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:47 am "Al Roker Recovering After Being Hospitalized for Blood Clots in His Leg and Lungs" I wonder when his last booster was.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthand ... th-update/

about a month and a half ago. Oh he got covid a week after it too.

But its safe and effective.

Stop taking that poison.
G20 tabling Vaccine Passports for international travel. You will take your shots and like it.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Guys, TEH SCIENCE is trying to push a new idea: "There is no such thing as 'herd immunity.' Why the ongoing dangers of COVID-19 are real"

https://news.yahoo.com/no-thing-herd-im ... 24426.html

an excerpt of this drivel
We all need to recognize the dangers of COVID-19 and the risks it imposes to our long-term health and our country’s workforce. Long COVID occurs in approximately 30% to 35% of cases. It commonly occurs with even mild disease and with reinfections. The severity is additive with each exposure and the symptoms can often persist for over a year (the longest patients have been followed). There is no such thing as “herd immunity” and I beg to differ with the CDC regarding “immune debt” causing the increase in respiratory infections, and there statement regarding Respiratory Syncytial Virus infections: “And so these children, if you will, need to become infected [with RSV] to move forward because it’s a disease very common in children.”

“Immune debt” is just another push for “herd immunity” and to use this to explain the increase in RSV infections is mind boggling, since we had a significant number of infections last year. At the end of Nov. 2022, Pediatric hospitals were filled with RSV, but at that time there were corresponding more RSV infections in the previous year. We are on track to have an even larger RSV season, but “immune debt” is an unlikely etiology.

Another explanation for rising RSV hospitalizations is “immune theft” due to COVID-19 which as of last March had infected over 75% of children. Mounting research has shown that COVID-19 is associated with immune dysfunction which can persist for at least 8 months (the longest time studied)......
Long covid is a joke. Full fucking stop. If you think you have long covid get off your ass and go for a brisk walk you lazy fuck; you are just out of shape.
"severity is additive with each exposure" , piss off. no its not. This is virology 101.

RSV has always been around and is always bad. It sucks. we will never stop it at our current state of the art - for the same reasons we failed to stop sars-cov-2.

I mean, 8 months is like totally long enough for seasonal respiratory viruses right? no need to consult Nyquist about that data resolution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyquist_frequency) (NB: if you want to find a frequency dependant signal in data one has to sample at least 2x the signal rate - for a seasonal virus this means at least 2 years of data gathering)

my comment that will get nuked from yahoo i bet
Another opinion piece touted by a doctor who as far as I can tell has extremely limited clinical experience and is an academic. (https://www.healthwatchusa.org/HWUSA-Of ... icy-cv.pdf) He has spent his whole career being scared of germs.

Hey, doc, herd immunity is real, ask anyone at the Salk institute. I bet even the receptionist can tell you about it. Everything you wrote in this article is based on referencing other bad science. You want to be afraid and lock up in your house? Fine, leave the living to the rest of us on one condition - stop telling others what they should be doing. People like you disgust me.
We (taxpayers) pay this stupid fucks salary. IDK why this struck a nerve with me today but it did. Stupidity should be painful.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

anotherone.gif

For the record: may fuck be forever upon this guy. Words cannot express how much I loathe such blatant hypocrisy and the weak minded "current thing" groupthink of the left.

And yes they are real tweets.

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:58 am anotherone.gif

For the record: may fuck be forever upon this guy. Words cannot express how much I loathe such blatant hypocrisy and the weak minded "current thing" groupthink of the left.

And yes they are real tweets.

Fuck Trudeau
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://jembendell.com/2022/11/21/its-n ... ppression/

A good read for the self banished?
If you went along with the orthodoxy, or didn’t seek to intervene in any way, then some introspection will help you avoid being dangerous to others in future. Yes, I say dangerous, because authoritarianism requires people to support its policies by being scared into becoming misinformed moral ‘police’ of their friends, family, neighbours and colleagues, or just scared into ‘sitting on the fence’.

One way to start doing something about it is through meaningful apologies that can then begin a dialogue about how to engage better in future. Here are some suggestions:
  • If you were aggressive to someone about Covid, you have an opportunity to apologize for being both aggressive and scientifically wrong.
  • If you pressured someone who was not vulnerable to be vaccinated, you have an opportunity to apologize for being scientifically wrong.
  • If you argued with someone on the finer points of science but didn’t listen to the science that already cast doubt on your view, you have an opportunity to apologize for being scientifically wrong.
  • If you had influence in relation to the conversations in your organisation or networks but did nothing about the hostility directed against people for their views on Covid, you have an opportunity to apologize for, in this instance, being rubbish in an emergency.
  • If you have shifted your view on the relevant science and the appropriate policies, but feel annoyed at people like me for bringing attention to this, you have an opportunity to see beyond your bruised ego for the sake of humanity and actually apologize for something to someone.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/swed ... -september

Scary shit. Did the vax hurt fertility in the youngs in a durable way? The evidence isn't getting better.

a snippet
a drop of 8.2% [birth rate] for the year is more than 2X the magnitude of the largest drop in the last 25 years and that drop (-4% in 2011) was itself a huge outlier. we’re into ~4-5 std deviation territory here and this makes the possibility that this is random well under 1/10th of 1% as the spread is a pretty “normal” distribution.

this is a very loud, very significant signal.

something very, very unusual is going on and this reaction is FAR too large relative to 2021 to just be “a number of additional folks had babies in 2021 and so did not on 2022.” that number was pretty much nothing and as can be seen in the data below, even by recent stds, 2021 was not a high year for births.

and this has now gone on for a full 12 months post when “the great summer walkabout of 2021” took place and instead of getting better seems to be plumbing new lows.

this starts to point pretty hard at a biological effect, not a societal one. you’d be expecting to see a bump post walkabout, not a “pinned to the lows” outcome.

now, obviously, correlation is not causality no matter how closely it aligns. this is one of those maxims oft repeated and nearly as often ignored, so let us not do so here. the fact is that there is strong, a priori reason to suspect this effect.

firstly, we’ve seen hard data on sperm motility suppression from mRNA vaccines.

*snip*

that is a reason to suspect causality.

so too is widespread (and oddly swept under the rug by health agencies) disruption to female menstrual cycles by mRNA vaccines.

google search trends has become a far more powerful epidemiological and drug safety tool than many people realize.

this signal was “air horn at a zen retreat” loud.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/duk ... e-refusing

this shit is over for everyone except these elites and they are now moved into causing actual harm on a regular basis.
At 14, Yulia Hicks has already had more than her share of bad luck.

Brought from Ukraine to the United States in December 2018, she was given up by her first two adoptive families before Chrissy and Lee Hicks adopted her in 2021. She suffers from Senior Loken Syndrome, a genetic condition that is destroying her kidneys and eyes and will soon force her to have a kidney transplant.

Now Yulia is facing another crisis, this one seemingly caused by her own physicians.

Doctors at Duke University, where Yulia has been awaiting a kidney transplant, have told her parents they will not give her a new kidney unless she is vaccinated against Covid - even though Yulia has already had and recovered from Covid.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/12/ ... e-changes/
Fauci on December 1, 2022 in New England Journal of Medicine: As I prepare to step down from my dual positions at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), where I have been a physician-scientist for 54 years and the director for 38 years, a bit of reflection is inevitable. … The emergence of new infections and the reemergence of old ones are largely the result of human interactions with and encroachment on nature. As human societies expand in a progressively interconnected world and the human–animal interface is perturbed, opportunities are created, often aided by climate changes, for unstable infectious agents to emerge, jump species, and in some cases adapt to spread among humans.”
and there it is, merge the threads.

I don't think I have ever felt more contempt for a human being.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Myself, :tits: and :baby: are all positive.

I had a pretty gnarly night last night full of high fever episodes and major aches and chills. No loss of taste/smell yet. Today, I am just achy/sore.

Kiddo had symptoms first so we think she gave it to me. :tits: seems to be on about a 1 day symptom delay compared to me. She’s now dealing with what I dealt with last night/yesterday.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:30 pm Myself, :tits: and :baby: are all positive.

I had a pretty gnarly night last night full of high fever episodes and major aches and chills. No loss of taste/smell yet. Today, I am just achy/sore.

Kiddo had symptoms first so we think she gave it to me. :tits: seems to be on about a 1 day symptom delay compared to me. She’s now dealing with what I dealt with last night/yesterday.
This is the AFTERMATH thread bro. Not the present tense Covid thread.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:30 pm Myself, :tits: and :baby: are all positive.

Hope you all get better soon.

What is y'all's vax/booster status?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:01 pm

Kid isn’t. :tits: and I got our first round in 2021 but no booster.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

hope you all recover from your cold soon mang. Unfortunately thanks to 'the science' this is just going to be another seasonal disease we deal with.

FWIW, I've also had it again (prob, didn't test) after the big D strain and it was way easier the 2nd time, which is consistent with how humans build immunity to viruses.
razr390 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:03 pm
wap wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:01 pm

Kid isn’t. :tits: and I got our first round in 2021 but no booster.

Good. Please whatever you do, I implore you not to give that poison to your kids. Ideally you will avoid as well. Other vaccines sure but not the covid vax. If you want more info on why I can point you to specific posts and data on why.

Given what data is available on the mRNA vaccines and children, I consider it criminal what the government is putting out as messaging on that shit.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Keep getting them shots tho because you are told to cucks.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... -show-mrna
URGENT: Two new studies show mRNA-jabbed people have a much higher risk of getting Covid than unvaccinated people
Vaccine-driven original antigenic sin: it's real and it's getting worse.

People who have received mRNA Covid vaccines are at least twice as likely to be infected with the coronavirus as unvaccinated people, according to two new papers from researchers in Indiana and Ohio.

Worse, the newer of the two studies, which covered Omicron this fall, found risk actually rises with the number of shots.
edit: holy fuck it only got worse:
The first paper offered similar findings across an even larger dataset, although it covers an earlier period and the authors did not break down their findings by number of doses. Instead, they broadly compared vaccinated people with those who had previously been infected.

The paper was published last Wednesday in the American Journal of Public Health and covered 2021 and early 2022, through the start of last winter’s Omicron wave.

Using a database from the state of Indiana, the authors found that people who had been Covid vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be infected with Sars-Cov-2 as those who had a previous Covid infection.

The researchers found about 1 in 15 vaccinated people was infected, compared to 1 in 33 people who had a previous infection.

The study’s results are worse than they first look, because the researchers started counting 30 days after a vaccine recipient received the first dose, thus excluding the period immediately after the first dose in which many newly vaccinated people become infected.

They also stopped counting cases only after six months in each recipient. In other words, the study would not count Omicron infections in people vaccinated or infected before mid-June 2021 - and Omicron is known to defeat the vaccines more easily than earlier variants.

In other words, even in the period of maximum vaccine effectiveness, and even excluding many Omicron infections, almost 7 percent of vaccine recipients were infected in this study.

(The authors spun the results as positive by noting that the vaccinated people they studied had 37 percent fewer overall deaths as unvaccinated people....
emphasis mine.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:22 am Keep getting them shots tho because you are told to cucks.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... -show-mrna
URGENT: Two new studies show mRNA-jabbed people have a much higher risk of getting Covid than unvaccinated people
Vaccine-driven original antigenic sin: it's real and it's getting worse.

People who have received mRNA Covid vaccines are at least twice as likely to be infected with the coronavirus as unvaccinated people, according to two new papers from researchers in Indiana and Ohio.

Worse, the newer of the two studies, which covered Omicron this fall, found risk actually rises with the number of shots.
edit: holy fuck it only got worse:
The first paper offered similar findings across an even larger dataset, although it covers an earlier period and the authors did not break down their findings by number of doses. Instead, they broadly compared vaccinated people with those who had previously been infected.

The paper was published last Wednesday in the American Journal of Public Health and covered 2021 and early 2022, through the start of last winter’s Omicron wave.

Using a database from the state of Indiana, the authors found that people who had been Covid vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be infected with Sars-Cov-2 as those who had a previous Covid infection.

The researchers found about 1 in 15 vaccinated people was infected, compared to 1 in 33 people who had a previous infection.

The study’s results are worse than they first look, because the researchers started counting 30 days after a vaccine recipient received the first dose, thus excluding the period immediately after the first dose in which many newly vaccinated people become infected.

They also stopped counting cases only after six months in each recipient. In other words, the study would not count Omicron infections in people vaccinated or infected before mid-June 2021 - and Omicron is known to defeat the vaccines more easily than earlier variants.

In other words, even in the period of maximum vaccine effectiveness, and even excluding many Omicron infections, almost 7 percent of vaccine recipients were infected in this study.

(The authors spun the results as positive by noting that the vaccinated people they studied had 37 percent fewer overall deaths as unvaccinated people....
emphasis mine.
This is why you are supposed to take it every two months :bruh:

Jeez, keep up would ya?!
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Tar wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:27 am

This is why you are supposed to take it every two months :bruh:

Jeez, keep up would ya?!
It used to be whiskey and smoking but I guess the new saying is "mRNA induced heart failure or covid; i suppose something has got to get ya."
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

LOLZ
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/are- ... persistent

This concept is pretty in depth, but the take home is that more mRNA shots = less ig3 anitbodies (the ones that do the heavy lifting) and MORE IG4 antibodies ( the ones that bind to virus but dont signal your body to mount an attack aka like for pollen or pet dander) and this is bad because covid is bad if you can't clear it.

So keep getting boosted = keep getting / staying sick.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:00 am measured response.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/cardi ... n-athletes

another one :(
I'm being told that your fearless leaders are trying to bring all that shit back again. WTF is going on down there?
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Tar wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:55 am
golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:00 am measured response.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/cardi ... n-athletes

another one :(
I'm being told that your fearless leaders are trying to bring all that shit back again. WTF is going on down there?
What shit? I see absolutely no traction on any corona shit coming back locally. 'the news' might be saying things, it's simply not happening in middle america.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:13 am
Tar wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:55 am

What shit? I see absolutely no traction on any corona shit coming back locally. 'the news' might be saying things, it's simply not happening in middle america.
Border crossing, we beat it down and you guys pick up right where we left off. :thanksbiden:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Tar wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:34 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:13 am

Border crossing, we beat it down and you guys pick up right where we left off. :thanksbiden:
really? I have heard nothing about this.

if a border patrol agent tried to keep me from entering my own fucking county over an EUA vaccine they would have to arrest me, thereby facilitating my end goal anyway.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:34 am
Tar wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:34 pm

if a border patrol agent tried to keep me from entering my own fucking county over an EUA vaccine they would have to arrest me, thereby facilitating my end goal anyway.
Must be international travelers only, Novak Djokovic isn't allowed to play because he refuses the heart swelling. :ohwell:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Tar wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:13 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:34 am

Must be international travelers only, Novak Djokovic isn't allowed to play because he refuses the heart swelling. :ohwell:
ah, well thats disappointing.

Its almost over, hang in there. Well its over for everyone except the power hungry shithead politicians, but even they will be forced to concede its over soon.