Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:26 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 pm

:dat:

Most of my village board, including the mayor, are Republicunts. The 2 no votes were Repubs and 2 of the 4 yes votes were Dems, so...
:lolol: "R e p u b l i c a n s" autocorrects to Republicunts. :impressive:
Wow. I certainly have no idea how to change that... :lolol:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Republicunts
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

lol
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

In yet other news, the patio is done. Waiting for a cool weekend night to fire up the new pit. :megusta:

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 pm In yet other news, the patio is done. Waiting for a cool weekend night to fire up the new pit and signal the invading fleet from the planet Zorgon that the coast is clear. :megusta:

:like:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:fax: is probably rage quitting right now :lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 pm In yet other news, the patio is done. Waiting for a cool weekend night to fire up the new pit. :megusta:

Looks good :mahman: !
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:09 pm :fax: is probably rage quitting right now :lolol:
Probably a few other hidden gems as well.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Ron, does Kathy Bates live in that shed? It's pretty creepy looking.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:26 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 pm

Most of my village board, including the mayor, are Republicunts. The 2 no votes were Repubs and 2 of the 4 yes votes were Dems, so...
Yeah I don't see how affiliation would impact the douche fence argument. Dems and Repubs can be douches :lolol:
exactly. And fuck all NIMBYS or busybodies that interfere with private property rights, regardless of party. Although I am..surprised that the opposite way I would have guessed :lolol:
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:49 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:26 pm
:lolol: "R e p u b l i c a n s" autocorrects to Republicunts. :impressive:
Wow. I certainly have no idea how to change that... :lolol:
Well, in this case the man-child was :notwrong: most repuplicans are cunts, as are politicians in general. But if you were so inclined, on the backend of the BB console there is a menu for word filters, and a list. works like find/replace but for databases but there is a place in the GUI see and edit.

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:09 pm :fax: is probably rage quitting right now :lolol:
nah, you overestimate my level of investment. In fact, tell olde zachary on whatever whats chat yall in now his creative servies are needed for my avitar! anything to waste his time and continue living rent free in his head. I'm sure he will be laid up and bored with the 'vid again a couple weeks after his bivalent booster.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:12 pm Ron, does Kathy Bates live in that shed? It's pretty creepy looking.
I’m pretending it’s an old rabbit hutch.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:31 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:12 pm Ron, does Kathy Bates live in that shed? It's pretty creepy looking.
:lol:

So the story on the old shed.

The old lady we bought the :haus: from bought it way back in 1948 and raised 7 kids in it. The shed was built by the husband in the 1950's as a play house for the kids. It has power, lights, double hung windows with screens, a little fuse box with 2 screw-in fuses, it even had heat via one of those old bathroom ceiling infrared heaters you used to see in old hotels. I long ago killed the power to the building, doe. Anyway, the kids used to have sleepovers with friends in it. I know this because I still have neighbors who tell me how they used to sleep in there when they were young. The only thing that sleeps in there now are chipmunks and my yard tools. One of these days I'm going to redo it. Remove the interior paneling (yes, it's paneled inside) change the single inside swinging door to a double outward swinging setup. The floor is buckling horribly. :notsure: if it's from the fucking chipmunks that live under there or my biddy neighbor Karen's huge oak tree's roots. I've gotta empty the thing out and rip up the floor to see :wat: 's :wat: . Of course, I can't just tear it down and rebuild it because that would require a permit and likely another petition for a variance because it sits only a few feet from my property line that I share with neighbor Karen. So I'm going to just slowly refurbish it without actually ever demolishing it. It at least has a new roof courtesy of my insurance company from when we had a microburst and hail storm back in 2017. They replaced it when they replaced the roof on my :haus:

One of these days...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:19 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:31 pm

The old lady we bought the :haus: from bought it way back in 1948 and raised 7 kids in it. The shed was built by the husband in the 1950's as a play house for the kids. It has power, lights, double hung windows with screens, a little fuse box with 2 screw-in fuses, it even had heat via one of those old bathroom ceiling infrared heaters you used to see in old hotels. I long ago killed the power to the building, doe. Anyway, the kids used to have sleepovers with friends in it. I know this because I still have neighbors who tell me how they used to sleep in there when they were young. The only thing that sleeps in there now are chipmunks and my yard tools. One of these days I'm going to redo it. Remove the interior paneling (yes, it's paneled inside) change the single inside swinging door to a double outward swinging setup. The floor is buckling horribly. :notsure: if it's from the fucking chipmunks that live under there or my biddy neighbor Karen's huge oak tree's roots. I've gotta empty the thing out and rip up the floor to see :wat: 's :wat: . Of course, I can't just tear it down and rebuild it because that would require a permit and likely another petition for a variance because it sits only a few feet from my property line that I share with neighbor Karen. So I'm going to just slowly refurbish it without actually ever demolishing it. It at least has a new roof courtesy of my insurance company from when we had a microburst and hail storm back in 2017. They replaced it when they replaced the roof on my :haus:

One of these days...
:yeahok:
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:59 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:19 pm

One of these days...
:yeahok:
:wat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:10 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 pm In yet other news, the patio is done. Waiting for a cool weekend night to fire up the new pit. :megusta:

Looks good :mahman: !
Very nice!
SAWCE

Just grabbed stuff to make Michelle’s birthday dinner. She wanted our classic steak with mac and cheese. Going :fancy: / :fatty: and cooking up some bacon to chop up into the mac. Grabbed her a nice looking filet mignon and a petite sirloin for myself.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:12 pm Just grabbed stuff to make Michelle’s birthday dinner. She wanted our classic steak with mac and cheese. Going :fancy: / :fatty: and cooking up some bacon to chop up into the mac. Grabbed her a nice looking filet mignon and a petite sirloin for myself.
:nice:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

moan

ing
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:24 am moan

ing
:wat:
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:29 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:12 pm Just grabbed stuff to make Michelle’s birthday dinner. She wanted our classic steak with mac and cheese. Going :fancy: / :fatty: and cooking up some bacon to chop up into the mac. Grabbed her a nice looking filet mignon and a petite sirloin for myself.
:nice:
‘Twas 5/7. Had a bunch of garlic in the pan as I cooked the steaks and basted them with butter. Cooked perfectly. I grabbed her a slice of cheesecake too and had a few bites of that.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

you bois like memes?

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Alright happy weekend to you silly geese.

Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Mouse score update:

Cat: 8
Dog: 1
JP: 1

Cat got another one. And I turned one into a speed bump while on my bike.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Looks like I might have to break into my gun safe. :rage:

another big expense I didn't expect. Fuck electronic locks. stupid dumb shit.

At least b-weekend was awesomely epic.