OT 21: DFD Giveth and DFD Taketh Away

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:58 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm I'm so bored at work random parts of my body are in pain. So bored it hurts is fucking real I guess.
Have you tried welding little dicks into/onto things?
:wtf: :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:09 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Hmmm, Friday night got :drunk: with some friends from work. Saturday rode my bike to go get my car I left at the coworker's house, then went on an MTB ride, helped a buddy move a fridge, did some yard work. Sunday I pretty much did house shit most of the day, had to fix some doors and replace some locks among other small things. I also bled the brakes in the BMW, put two full bottles through and they're spongy as hell and super shit. I guess I need to bleed out the DSC module or whatever the fuck, what a pain. Also I'm going to have to bail on TNIA this week because of that.

Now I'm in Atlanta for work and have a new coworker tagging along to come to my customer meetings as sort of training. New guy is OK, he's into cars (owns a Rivian and an NB Miata) and a nice guy but somehow it feels like we're not quite hitting it off. :iono: I want to go home.

I'm still quite :disgust: with work.
Yea I got shit on here for taking my car to a shop to get the brake bleeding done... but this is exactly why. I have had things that went "wrong" even though everything was done "right". The shops just have better equipment if they are worth a damn.

That's one job that's quite annoying to do and doesn't cost much at a "shop". $200 is worth a couple hours of frustrations.
I would be track bound tonight had I just done that :lolol: TNIA gave me a credit for any other event for the next year (can't remember if I shared that) which was really awesome of them :doe: So no financial loss, maybe I'll just save that registration for the BRZ and forget about it with the Beemah.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm I'm so bored at work random parts of my body are in pain. So bored it hurts is fucking real I guess.
I like the :sawce: :dong: idea. :notbad:

Seems as good a way to pass the time as any.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Sent all my bloodwork and the semen analysis to the clinic I’m using for the fertility stuff. HCG has been out of production for a while due to supply chain issues, so they’re going to have me run a peptide instead. Because my sperm count:quality was still so high even on my wild test dose; they’re prescribing me test as well, so now I won’t be illegal anymore! Will be nice to be able to travel with it and have the prescription. Also nice to know that it’s pharma grade and made in a lab vs the stuff I’ve been buying off the street that Jerry makes in his bathtub.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm Sent all my bloodwork and the semen analysis to the clinic I’m using for the fertility stuff. HCG has been out of production for a while due to supply chain issues, so they’re going to have me run a peptide instead. Because my sperm count:quality was still so high even on my wild test dose; they’re prescribing me test as well, so now I won’t be illegal anymore! Will be nice to be able to travel with it and have the prescription. Also nice to know that it’s pharma grade and made in a lab vs the stuff I’ve been buying off the street that Jerry makes in his bathtub.
meanwhile, i've had to resort to blackmarket b/c dr's offices are ridiculous and i haven't had time to make an apt at a t-clinic.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:16 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm Sent all my bloodwork and the semen analysis to the clinic I’m using for the fertility stuff. HCG has been out of production for a while due to supply chain issues, so they’re going to have me run a peptide instead. Because my sperm count:quality was still so high even on my wild test dose; they’re prescribing me test as well, so now I won’t be illegal anymore! Will be nice to be able to travel with it and have the prescription. Also nice to know that it’s pharma grade and made in a lab vs the stuff I’ve been buying off the street that Jerry makes in his bathtub.
meanwhile, i've had to resort to blackmarket b/c dr's offices are ridiculous and i haven't had time to make an apt at a t-clinic.
Feel free to text/pm me if you’re in need. The stuff I’ve been using is quality and decently priced. I’ve been helping a few guys out.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

What kind of lab did you use to get the legal prescription etc ?
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:17 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Feel free to text/pm me if you’re in need. The stuff I’ve been using is quality and decently priced. I’ve been helping a few guys out.
Thanks, I found a place that seems to be a good source, but ill let you know if I have issues. Been on that for 3 weeks and feel better if anything so its prob working. Figured Id try out a tri-blend if i was going to the dark side lol. I also just need to get my ass to the clinic, just a huge time suck.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I put in for boss man’s job. Had the interview today. Apparently nailed it and I’m moving on to the next round, where I get assessed by a 3rd party company who evaluates people for manager positions.

More to come? I don’t even know if I actually want this job or not. But figured I’ll be doing everything anyway if they find someone else to be the manager, I just won’t get paid for it. So why not get paid for it.
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:37 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:17 pm

Thanks, I found a place that seems to be a good source, but ill let you know if I have issues. Been on that for 3 weeks and feel better if anything so its prob working. Figured Id try out a tri-blend if i was going to the dark side lol. I also just need to get my ass to the clinic, just a huge time suck.
Tri-blend of different esters? Or are there two other things in it besides test? :excited: I love the dark side lol.
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:29 pm
What kind of lab did you use to get the legal prescription etc ?
Hormone clinic based out of Las Vegas. This one is called Forever Young, there is another good one called Transcend. Both are reputable and can help you out where a doctor won’t. Most docs won’t touch you unless you’re actually below the “normal” threshold. These guys promote being at the top of the threshold, so even if you’re in the 300-400 range, they’ll help you get up to the 800s to optimize your hormones.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:06 pm I put in for boss man’s job. Had the interview today. Apparently nailed it and I’m moving on to the next round, where I get assessed by a 3rd party company who evaluates people for manager positions.

More to come? I don’t even know if I actually want this job or not. But figured I’ll be doing everything anyway if they find someone else to be the manager, I just won’t get paid for it. So why not get paid for it.
Nice man! Hope it works out and you get that extra cash.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:06 pm I put in for boss man’s job. Had the interview today. Apparently nailed it and I’m moving on to the next round, where I get assessed by a 3rd party company who evaluates people for manager positions.

Might as well get paid for the work, you've got the education and competence to move up the ladder and at some point the paychecks have got to be :megusta: , might as well target those positions. Good luck with your interview(s), hopefully the "Bobs" will see that 'you've got upper management written all over you'.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Dang man, hope that it all goes well with the Bobs (nice reference @Mario) and if you get it it winds up being a tolerable level of management/political :bs:

To your last point about doing everything, it is certainly something to keep in mind. It's a pretty long story that I won't fully get into here, but my wife very recently got pretty fucked at work on a similar vein. She is 'Dean of Technology and Innovation' at a K-8 independent school in downtown Charlotte. She's been there for four+ years and is very dedicated to her work, loves ed tech, always doing professional development, designing new curriculum for the school, managing IT projects, and basically going above and beyond because she loves it. They also have an 'IT Manager' and the two of them make up the tech team. The IT lady is nice and hard working but super disorganized, basically a stoner who is great as a help desk for teachers and students but takes no initiative/leadership. Well she just got promoted to Director of Technology and now is essentially in the second highest tier of management below the 'Head of School' (AKA rich school talk for a principle that makes like $320K/year). This IT lady has been at the school for less time, basically everything she does is based on documentation and processes that Allison created, etc. and now is getting all of the money and glory for the team I guess just because she had manager in her title previously and is good at faking it in meetings?

:iono: in a way I'm glad Allison didn't get a title with more responsibility because she is sort of addicted to work as-is and I think she would be less happy in that role more distanced from students/teaching which is what she loves. But still, a major slap in the face when you're doing all of the actual leadershit and work and others are getting credit.

So maybe worth it to take the promotion.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I need to get another :jizz: test and I think I'm just going to go to a clinic place this time, the doctor's were all full of shit. If they prescribe me something to boost, will I also get more jacked? :megusta:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:09 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Tri-blend of different esters? Or are there two other things in it besides test? :excited: I love the dark side lol.
Tri blend of different esters, cyp, eth, and propionate :like: Did a little reading and its supposedly a more even release.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

sound logic
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:53 pm Ignore the horizontal line in my back from my chair, but here’s the scar ~6 years later.

:datass:
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:23 am
I need to get another :jizz: test and I think I'm just going to go to a clinic place this time, the doctor's were all full of shit. If they prescribe me something to boost, will I also get more jacked? :megusta:
It will depend on what they prescribe. If they give you Clomid or HCG (but the company that makes that is having supply chain issues, so it’s out of stock AFAIK), those will both raise your speed count and test levels. Some other stuff may not raise your test levels. Then with the higher test levels if you train harder you’ll see significantly more gainz.
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:12 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:09 pm

Tri blend of different esters, cyp, eth, and propionate :like: Did a little reading and its supposedly a more even release.
Nice! I always use Test Enanth, but before this I’d been stacking it with Masteron Prop, and that prop ester releases so quickly :megusta:

A tri blend of test like that would be really cool.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Brother in KY is going to check this out Saturday. Might fly down and buy it if it's good.

*1 owner 2004 V8 4Runner.

http://atcm.co/VDPTXTSHRE/269e9c54
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:42 am Brother in KY is going to check this out Saturday. Might fly down and buy it if it's good.

*1 owner 2004 V8 4Runner.

http://atcm.co/VDPTXTSHRE/269e9c54
I don’t know the market like Max, but that seems like a decent price to me.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Doc just called to go over my surgery results and they came back negative for cancer! Lymph node was clean and they were able to cut the cancer out while in there as well!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Devilchrono wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:30 am Doc just called to go over my surgery results and they came back negative for cancer! Lymph node was clean and they were able to cut the cancer out while in there as well!
Fuckin'-A!
:like: :like: :like:
:like: :fuckyeah: :like:
:like: :like: :like:
Great news, dude. Now you can relax and concentrate on healing.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

Devilchrono wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:30 am Doc just called to go over my surgery results and they came back negative for cancer! Lymph node was clean and they were able to cut the cancer out while in there as well!
:fuckyeah: stoked for you dude!