OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

rockchops wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:02 pm Thanks, [user not found].
:pouroneout: :[user not found]: :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:16 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:38 pm Yea it isn't super active... Zillskie stopped posting much lately and he was really active.
Been busy with the new job mostly. Been rather consuming, to be honest.

Plus, fucking [user not found] really killed the mood around here.
Well.....not JUST :[user not found]: ......
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:33 pm
wap wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:25 pm

Right, forgot about his sack riders. Duh. :derp:
:iswydt: :realfax: :lolgasm:
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Cheese

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:54 am
adoob wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:11 pm

Would be interesting to have another Miata in the group! I think I've come to the conclusion that this is forever staying in my ownership. I love this car.

Oh also, windshield got a chip in it this morning during the commute. :rage:
:hai: I have an NA. Don't ever sell it, this is my 3rd one. Should have kept the first one.

Also that chip is totes fixable with the repair kit. Just be sure to put pressure on the opposite side of glass when you put on the applicator thing to the windshield.... I didn't do this once and caused a chip to run in the windshield.
Oh awesome, had no idea!

Good to know. Will prob source a repair kit soon then.

Gonna give the car a basic ONR wash this Saturday in prep for grad photos on Sunday. Planning to have a couple photos with the car in it.
Mk6 Jetta 1.8T with sketchy history (sold) -> :cheese:
IG: @cheesy_miata and @adeebsal
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

wap wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:25 pm

:balls:
wap wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:40 pm

:iswydt: :realfax: :lolgasm:
:salt:
adoob wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:20 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:54 am

:hai: I have an NA. Don't ever sell it, this is my 3rd one. Should have kept the first one.

Also that chip is totes fixable with the repair kit. Just be sure to put pressure on the opposite side of glass when you put on the applicator thing to the windshield.... I didn't do this once and caused a chip to run in the windshield.
Oh awesome, had no idea!

Good to know. Will prob source a repair kit soon then.

Gonna give the car a basic ONR wash this Saturday in prep for grad photos on Sunday. Planning to have a couple photos with the car in it.
Nice. I need to wash all my cars, the bike, fix the car and the bike... I've been a busy boi and just havent had the time. soon tho.
brain go brrrrrr
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

I just pop in and out. My time has been more consumed with things in the physical world, which zaps time spent in the cyber space.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Huckleberry wrote:I just pop in and out. My time has been more consumed with things in the physical world, which zaps time spent in the cyber space.
Same, I come and go in waves, I guess never been a prolific presence on here. Work travel starting again, hiring at a breakneck speed, working hard on the current house, middle of buying another house...got plenty of shit to do before popping on dfd. Idk where some of you guys get the time to post on here.
wap

Yeah. Now that I'm working out of 2 offices in 2 different buildings (which makes me :rage: , btw ) it seems to have limited my time here.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I ate a Wawa hoagie yesterday

1) it was not good
2) it was $7
3) they apparently make their wheat bread with milk so I’ve got a massive stomach ache and am farting up a storm. Pooped 4x today already

I will not be buying another Wawa hoagie. Maybe ever.
Johnny_P

Busy at work, and have a toddler.
Nah bruh when day is over I want to unplug from everything.

Active today because it’s Friday and I’m one of two people in the office today. So bleh.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:15 pm I ate a Wawa hoagie yesterday

1) it was not good
2) it was $7
3) they apparently make their wheat bread with milk so I’ve got a massive stomach ache and am farting up a storm. Pooped 4x today already

Are you a Lactard ?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

1) it was not good
2) it was $7

I would think not.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Huckleberry
Drives: 2004 GTO

[user not found] wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:18 pm Yeah, Wawa hoagies aren’t as good as they used to be.

Sad!
It's been downhill ever since they changed the chicken parm sandwich from white breast meat on a kaiser to chicken tenders on a long roll.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Everything has sucked ever since Harambe got killed and no one can convince me otherwise.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:34 pm Everything has sucked ever since Harambe got killed and no one can convince me otherwise.
:pouroneout:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Huckleberry wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:18 pm Yeah, Wawa hoagies aren’t as good as they used to be.

Sad!
It's been downhill ever since they changed the chicken parm sandwich from white breast meat on a kaiser to chicken tenders on a long roll.
spot on. This is also where the wife and I remember as the point of going downhill. Damn, its oddly specific but glad we arent the only ones.
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:30 pm

1) it was not good
2) it was $7

Are you a Lactard ?
It’s the milk proteins I can’t process. So, even Lactaid milk I can’t do. No dairy whatsoever.
Johnny_P

Sad!
There are so many good delis in Philly. I have no idea how Wawa has so many customers here.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I do miss my old deli in San Diego. I need to find one up here.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

1) it was not good
2) it was $7

I had their chicken burger, it should probably worth $3 at best. Their mocha is :notbad: for the price
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I may have minor :crang: thoughts, and the overall thought is it doesn't even feel like a weekend for me cause ive been really pre-occupied. In some extent, it drained my energy. Outside of that, i just got back from brunch with :tits: her roomie and their friend with their bf. Me and her friends bf just chilled while they're getting their mani pedi's done. Now im getting ready for my dad's surprise birthday dinner. Hit the gym at 5 am tomorrow before i head to the hotel.

All I care right now is go to Orlando for Memorial day weekend, she got tuesday off and as do i. Stop by savannah for the night on Friday. Flights have been hella expensive lately despite the weekend, hence the roadtrip. Also Turkey in July.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:35 pm There are so many good delis in Philly. I have no idea how Wawa has so many customers here.
Convenience and consistency.

You can walk into any Wawa anywhere and get the exact same mediocre experience. They’ve got it down.
This. I had a roast beef hoagie yesterday (which i realized was the first time ive been to wawa in months). Veggies are fresh, deli meat is acceptable, rolls are no amarosa but not terrible. In a pinch, getting gas its a quick bite that works. I prefer wawa to pretty much any other fast food except chipotle/qdoba which are also mediocre.

That said, theres a royal farms right near the new house that i will likely be frequenting instead of wawa. Their chicken is solid.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

[user not found] wrote:
rockchops wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:05 pm This. I had a roast beef hoagie yesterday (which i realized was the first time ive been to wawa in months). Veggies are fresh, deli meat is acceptable, rolls are no amarosa but not terrible. In a pinch, getting gas its a quick bite that works. I prefer wawa to pretty much any other fast food except chipotle/qdoba which are also mediocre.

That said, theres a royal farms right near the new house that i will likely be frequenting instead of wawa. Their chicken is solid.
I've yet to try Royal Farms - I will say based on the one location I visited this morning, I was not amused with the bathroom sanitation/condition.

I have heard good things about the chicken, :doe:

Also, Chipotle hits a particular spot for me after a ride. Just a massive bowl of fairly clean ingredients that's perfect for refueling the body.
Only thing I like about Royal Farms is the chicken sandwich they make. The rest of it is a subpar Wawa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:08 pm
rockchops wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:05 pm This. I had a roast beef hoagie yesterday (which i realized was the first time ive been to wawa in months). Veggies are fresh, deli meat is acceptable, rolls are no amarosa but not terrible. In a pinch, getting gas its a quick bite that works. I prefer wawa to pretty much any other fast food except chipotle/qdoba which are also mediocre.

I've yet to try Royal Farms - I will say based on the one location I visited this morning, I was not amused with the bathroom sanitation/condition.

Also, Chipotle hits a particular spot for me after a ride. Just a massive bowl of fairly clean ingredients that's perfect for refueling the body.
:dat: I know it isn’t cool to like Chipotle anymore but I still enjoy it a lot. It’s also kinda cheap now as other fast food has climbed in price, it’s stayed the same $7-9.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:52 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:08 pm

:dat: I know it isn’t cool to like Chipotle anymore but I still enjoy it a lot. It’s also kinda cheap now as other fast food has climbed in price, it’s stayed the same $7-9.
7-9? It’s basically $10.50-12 with guacamole and getting it without guacamole is a crime. When you double the chicken it’s near $15