Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Guys …. La is such a shithole … more to come. Man whatever happened to this place :thisisfine:
max225

troyguitar wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

Gotta hustle and vote against every single remaining thing that makes that state still ok. Low taxes, low gov and little bs.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

troyguitar wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

For what it’s worth, DeSantis has been doing a pretty good job for most people in that state.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

razr390 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:26 pm

For what it’s worth, DeSantis has been doing a pretty good job for most people in that state.
:dat: he is bae, gotta love the … vote blue … omg my blue state sucks I gotta move to a red state and vote blue logic.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Didn’t take a whole lot of pics in Mehico. Was busy actually enjoying it and being in the moment, something I’ve been working on.

Resort was sick though. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade for $130something that included a nice bottle of wine in our room, a massage for each of us, a beach bag for hauling our stuff up and down to the beach, and a few other extras with a personal concierge service like a “pillow bar” (had like seven different pillows we could choose from) and stuff like that.

Food was amazing. The first night we ate at their “steak house”. I had a Peruvian ceviche, beet, mushroom and avocado salad, and the roasted chicken with jasmine rice and pineapple for my main course. Ended the night relaxing in the jacuzzi in our room.

Next day we started with a walk along the beach before coming back and ordering room service for breakfast. That food was just okay. Went down to the pool and beach for a bit before hitting the gym, then toon showers and naps before heading down to the buffet for lunch. Buffet was unreal. It wasn’t like a typical American buffet where everything is fried. I started with a big salad and some curry chicken yogurt dish, then made my way around everything else. The main dishes were Indian flavors. After lunch it was back to the pool, then more relaxing on the beach and in the room before heading to the Italian restaurant for dinner. Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese along with a seafood “salad” to start. Then their steak dish with mushrooms and polenta for my main, and finished the beef shank and risotto Michelle got for hers. Decent room service food later that night: chicken and beef fajitas and a hanger steak and shrimp quesadilla.

Friday we did breakfast at the steakhouse and that was amazing. Maybe my favorite meal of the trip. They started out bringing around little toasted bagels with cream cheese and your choice of lox. Then they brought these little pastries, I got one stuffed with ham and cheese. Then for my actual meal I had steak and eggs, plus an egg white omelette with all the toppings they offered in it. She got eggs Benedict and something else, and we split some of the best french toast I’ve ever had. Same routine( beach/pool, gym, shower/nap/watch tv/people from our balcony. Then back to the buffet for lunch. This time the main theme was kind of this Italian/Spanish blend. Everything was amazing. Pool, beach, naps again then the Thai restaurant for dinner. Sashimi and sushi rolls to start, then curry chicken and beef skewers next. After that I had pineapple fried rice and we split a shrimp curry. My main was these beef strips that came with different sauces to do a quick marinade and a hot stone to cook them on. Really tasty, but one of the sauces really stood out and I wound up doing most of my beef just in that one. Had the best room service food that night with the classics: a hotdog, pizza, and some Buffalo wings.

No time for breakfast the next morning, just had a meal replacement shake I brought with me. Here are a few pictures:

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Nice Sawce! Looks like y’all had an awesome time!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

That sounds like a dope trip! :like:
SAWCE

Yeah it was really great. Will absolutely be back, we’ve already talked about making it an annual trip, alternating our birthdays each year.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm Didn’t take a whole lot of pics in Mehico. Was busy actually enjoying it and being in the moment, something I’ve been working on.

Resort was sick though. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade for $130something that included a nice bottle of wine in our room, a massage for each of us, a beach bag for hauling our stuff up and down to the beach, and a few other extras with a personal concierge service like a “pillow bar” (had like seven different pillows we could choose from) and stuff like that.

Food was amazing. The first night we ate at their “steak house”. I had a Peruvian ceviche, beet, mushroom and avocado salad, and the roasted chicken with jasmine rice and pineapple for my main course. Ended the night relaxing in the jacuzzi in our room.

Next day we started with a walk along the beach before coming back and ordering room service for breakfast. That food was just okay. Went down to the pool and beach for a bit before hitting the gym, then toon showers and naps before heading down to the buffet for lunch. Buffet was unreal. It wasn’t like a typical American buffet where everything is fried. I started with a big salad and some curry chicken yogurt dish, then made my way around everything else. The main dishes were Indian flavors. After lunch it was back to the pool, then more relaxing on the beach and in the room before heading to the Italian restaurant for dinner. Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese along with a seafood “salad” to start. Then their steak dish with mushrooms and polenta for my main, and finished the beef shank and risotto Michelle got for hers. Decent room service food later that night: chicken and beef fajitas and a hanger steak and shrimp quesadilla.

Friday we did breakfast at the steakhouse and that was amazing. Maybe my favorite meal of the trip. They started out bringing around little toasted bagels with cream cheese and your choice of lox. Then they brought these little pastries, I got one stuffed with ham and cheese. Then for my actual meal I had steak and eggs, plus an egg white omelette with all the toppings they offered in it. She got eggs Benedict and something else, and we split some of the best french toast I’ve ever had. Same routine( beach/pool, gym, shower/nap/watch tv/people from our balcony. Then back to the buffet for lunch. This time the main theme was kind of this Italian/Spanish blend. Everything was amazing. Pool, beach, naps again then the Thai restaurant for dinner. Sashimi and sushi rolls to start, then curry chicken and beef skewers next. After that I had pineapple fried rice and we split a shrimp curry. My main was these beef strips that came with different sauces to do a quick marinade and a hot stone to cook them on. Really tasty, but one of the sauces really stood out and I wound up doing most of my beef just in that one. Had the best room service food that night with the classics: a hotdog, pizza, and some Buffalo wings.

No time for breakfast the next morning, just had a meal replacement shake I brought with me. Here are a few pictures:

I missed out. Where is this?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:thankstrump:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Apex wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:11 pm Nice Sawce! Looks like y’all had an awesome time!
:dat:
5/7 fo sho!
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:22 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm Didn’t take a whole lot of pics in Mehico. Was busy actually enjoying it and being in the moment, something I’ve been working on.

I missed out. Where is this?
Sun Palace Resort in Cancun. They have a few resorts under their Palace Resorts umbrella. This experience was good enough that we’ll likely bounce to each of them. Think there are a few in various parts of Mexico, then Jamaica and some other locations.
Apex

Oh joy, closing is pushed back again. To 8/9… which is jeopardizing our storage units now. I fucking hate people. I’m too god damn nice to people and I need to move into the fucking house like 2 months ago.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:40 pm Oh joy, closing is pushed back again. To 8/9… which is jeopardizing our storage units now. I fucking hate people. I’m too god damn nice to people and I need to move into the fucking house like 2 months ago.
Shit, this kind of thing is so stressful. Sorry dude, you deserve way better. I don't even know how these shitheads can bear the audacity of such a move. Especially to a young family living out of storage units. There is no way this type of karma will go unanswered. Sorry 'Pecs. :sad: , so much unnecessary stress.
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:40 pm Oh joy, closing is pushed back again. To 8/9… which is jeopardizing our storage units now. I fucking hate people. I’m too god damn nice to people and I need to move into the fucking house like 2 months ago.
Shit, this kind of thing is so stressful. Sorry dude, you deserve way better. I don't even know how these shitheads can bear the audacity of such a move. Especially to a young family living out of storage units. There is no way this type of karma will go unanswered. Sorry 'Pecs. :sad: , so much unnecessary stress.
Thanks mate. I’m tired of this whole damn process and wtf it takes me 3-4x longer than anyone else is beyond me.
wap

:dat:

MOTHERFUCKER :rage:

All of DFD is rooting for this to be over so you guys can finally move in, FFS.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:53 pm

Thanks mate. I’m tired of this whole damn process and wtf it takes me 3-4x longer than anyone else is beyond me.
Shitty sellers, you know how to pick them :iono: ?! Definitely no indication of your character, just a time in history.

Rooting for it to be done already!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Mex trip sounds dope, :sawce: !

We’re sitting here in Newark waiting for our flight to Charlotte. Iceland is truly otherworldly and epic. I’ll post pics and such later when I’m on the computer but lots of cool shit was seen.

I’m very tired and excited to get home :doe:

Here’s a few from the active volcano we visited for starters:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:rage: I’m sorry man. Fingers crossed you’re good on this one finally.
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:22 pm Mex trip sounds dope, :sawce: !

We’re sitting here in Newark waiting for our flight to Charlotte. Iceland is truly otherworldly and epic. I’ll post pics and such later when I’m on the computer but lots of cool shit was seen.

:whalecum: home, Griff! Glad you enjoyed Iceland. It's really a :neat: place. Did you eat anywhere good?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:27 pm

:whalecum: home, Griff! Glad you enjoyed Iceland. It's really a :neat: place. Did you eat anywhere good?
We actually went to the little fish place you recommended yesterday and had salmon and scallop skewers, it was excellent! Lots of good little places, we had one awesome breakfast at a guest house on the southeastern side of the island that was fantastic and this crazy family style buffet that was an amazing experience.

It’s funny though, it seems the main Icelandic diet is 🍔, 🍟, and 🍕. Food there was :waxer: and :drunk: even more :waxer:

Also rocked a :manuel: Dacia Duster from :millennial: ‘s home country:

Apex

:fuckyeah: looks like another killer trip Griff!
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:27 pm

We actually went to the little fish place you recommended yesterday and had salmon and scallop skewers, it was excellent! Lots of good little places, we had one awesome breakfast at a guest house on the southeastern side of the island that was fantastic and this crazy family style buffet that was an amazing experience.

It’s funny though, it seems the main Icelandic diet is 🍔, 🍟, and 🍕. Food there was :waxer: and :drunk: even more :waxer:

Also rocked a :manuel: Dacia Duster from :millennial: ‘s home country:

:fuckyeah: Glad you enjoyed The Sea Baron! Such a quirky little place but the seafood is :muah: We also had :amaze: scallops there, and the lobster soup (not bisque) was pretty great, too.

Interesting comment on their diet. We definitely didn't see that when we were there, but that was 10 years ago and things likely have changed there.

Did you hit any hot spas?
wap

Also, dat Dacia :jimp: