OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:59 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:48 pm

Most people who rent don’t give a shit about their neighbors
I grew up on a mostly rental block and it was the closest block I've ever lived on. Kids were always in each other's back yards or houses getting fed and disciplined by friends moms, We shoveled each other's sidewalks. One year, during our infamous Blizzard of '79, (23" of snow in 1 day) one neighbor was pregnant and the block got together and shoveled the whole street, curb to curb, in one of the coldest, snowiest winters on record, just to make sure she could get to the hospital with no problem. People started their cars so we could get in to warm up as needed. People brought food and booze out to us shovelers. This was all spontaneous and awesome.
That was back before people turned into douchebags Ron.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

HerrBerlin wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:09 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:56 pm

You be "that guy" and :wap: her..........Yell at her to slow the fuck down.
:dat:

And then wait for her to act like you're the one in the wrong. :lol:
Should take about 1 second. See Above.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

razr390 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:48 pm

Most people who rent don’t give a shit about their neighbors
I grew up on a mostly rental block and it was the closest block I've ever lived on. Kids were always in each other's back yards or houses getting fed and disciplined by friends moms, We shoveled each other's sidewalks. One year, during our infamous Blizzard of '79, (23" of snow in 1 day) one neighbor was pregnant and the block got together and shoveled the whole street, curb to curb, in one of the coldest, snowiest winters on record, just to make sure she could get to the hospital with no problem. People started their cars so we could get in to warm up as needed. People brought food and booze out to us shovelers. This was all spontaneous and awesome.
This sounds like a movie. My neighbors threw their dog shit into my recycle bin
Last edited by max225 on Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HerrBerlin
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: occasionally

max225 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:12 pm

This sounds like a movie. My neighbors through their dog shit into my recycle bin
That sucks, but I guess they at least pick it up? There's so much dog shit all over my neighborhood.
max225

HerrBerlin wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:18 pm

This sounds like a movie. My neighbors through their dog shit into my recycle bin
That sucks, but I guess they at least pick it up? There's so much dog shit all over my neighborhood.
That’s :disgust:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

HerrBerlin wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:08 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:02 pm

:howdy:
Where were you the past few weeks?
Was on a work trip for a week and then went right into a four week visit with family in CA. Got back Sunday after 2 days of driving!

What's new with you?
:nice:
We recently got back from a 4500 mile road trip to 6 National Parks: Theodore NP in ND, Yellowstone and Grand Teton in WY, Glacier in MT, Devil's Tower in WY, and The Badlands in SD. It was fanfuckingtastic.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:10 pm

That was back before people turned into douchebags Ron.
:(
wap

This sounds like a movie. My neighbors threw their dog shit into my recycle bin
I promise you it's true. The kid that was born was named Nicholas.

:lolol: and :gag: at that :doge: :poop: :doe:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/brandon-al

Quarter finals ends Thursday! Bunch of people in my group had votes bought for them yesterday, so I slipped to 7th place. Help me catch up a bit with free votes today! Please and thank you.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Happy Birfday Sawce!

:massles: :sawce: :massles:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:29 am Happy Birfday Sawce!

:massles: :sawce: :massles:
:ohdang: :dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Happy birfday :sawce: Image
SAWCE

Thanks guys!!
SAWCE

Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

wap

Hippy Burpday :mahman: :massles: :sawce: !
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:48 am Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

Are you planning to do some Hail Mary purchase right at the end? Like $1k worth of votes?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:26 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:48 am Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

Are you planning to do some Hail Mary purchase right at the end? Like $1k worth of votes?
Just like last time! So any small purchases leading up to that or at that time will be a big help in tipping me over to first again.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Just like last time! So any small purchases leading up to that or at that time will be a big help in tipping me over to first again.
Do you have any idea how close or far the guy in first place is? Vote count wise.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

threw $20 in for ya. So 40 votes. Seems that it didn’t change your place so I’m assuming these guys all threw a shit ton of money at themselves so far
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 pm
Do you have any idea how close or far the guy in first place is? Vote count wise.
No, doesn’t show us unfortunately. Which is understandable since then it’d just be the eBay bidding game of throwing just enough money at the very last second. Which is already kind of is.
SAWCE

Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

max225

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 pm Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

Yas queen ! I’ll have whatever she/her is having
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 pm Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

:impressive:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

It was hot and sunny all morning and afternoon with only a slight chance of rain in the evening so after cutting the grass I decided to wash the Blue Meanie. Got the body done and was working on the wheels when, of course, clouds rolled in and it started to POUR. :ayfkm:
I backed it into the garage and finished up in there. Dried it with a leaf blower and a couple microfibers. Did the windows inside and out. RainX'd the front and back windows and the head/taillights. Cleaned the interior and applied some spray wax. Still gotta vacuum the interior but it was humid as balls so I stopped and will finish tomorrow.

wap

Also, can use a good :ramz: cleaner. And by good I mean easy, cheap, and effective, in that order. I want to just spray it on, wait, then rinse it off with good results. I'll also post this question in the detailing thread.