Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:09 am
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:04 am :impressive: :fuckyeah:

Dat DFD on DFD :doe:
DFDception...
:mindblwon:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

4zilch wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:47 am
max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:28 am So, random observation.
People that drive their cars with a mask on SOLO on the freeway have got to be the dumbest motherfuckers In recent history. This happens here quite often.

:butwhy:
:fullretard:
:iono:

I see people do it. They might be making multiple short stops, or are just used to wearing it all the time.

I've walked out of assembly plants wearing safety glasses and driven all the way home without realizing it. :iono:
Frequent short stops on the freeway. Yep makes sense
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

People that drive their cars with a mask on SOLO on the freeway have got to be the dumbest motherfuckers In recent history. This happens here quite often.

I notice that too and really don't get it.

There were a few times this winter where I kept the mask on for a bit while the truck warmed up so my face was warm, but it didn't stay on that long. I've heard that people are concerned about the virus coming through the car vents from the outside. :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

4zilch wrote:

I see people do it. They might be making multiple short stops, or are just used to wearing it all the time.

I've walked out of assembly plants wearing safety glasses and driven all the way home without realizing it. :iono:
Safety glasses and boots, then you have to wear them into work the next day like a :derp: to swap back. :ohwell:
max225

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:52 am

There were a few times this winter where I kept the mask on for a bit while the truck warmed up so my face was warm, but it didn't stay on that long. I've heard that people are concerned about the virus coming through the car vents from the outside. :fullretard:
Virus lives on the freeways. We should really keep the middle lane clear. :yikes:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Maybe they’re doing Uber or DoorDash, and they just forget to take it off between dropping off and picking up the next order or person
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

4zilch wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:47 am

I walked around the house with a mask on and I did not realize it for probably good 10 mins.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:52 am

my mom was one of those people too in the first wave if I turn on the went circulator, I got yelled when I first touched it in the Polo rental I had.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:02 pm Maybe they’re doing Uber or DoorDash, and they just forget to take it off between dropping off and picking up the next order or person
:dat:
max225

razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:02 pm Maybe they’re doing Uber or DoorDash, and they just forget to take it off between dropping off and picking up the next order or person
These vehicles are marked here. So no it isn't them. Uber driver with mask makes perfect sense.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

On my last murican bound, I was alone in my car and I've gotten a dirty look from someone who was too double masking alone in his car and thinks im the dumb motherfucker or an anti-masker.

In Turkey more people who drives are also wearing gloves too.

One of my friends older sister in NY has NEVER set foot out the door to her hallway since the corona has been announced as the pandemic, yes she literally stayed for 14 months! :derp: :mindblown: I'm still kinda glad a lot of people stayed home as much as possible, because less traffic!!

I myself can't stand a week at home, I broke a record of 5 days so far.
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

On my last murican bound, I was alone in my car and I've gotten a dirty look from someone who was too double masking alone in his car and thinks im the dumb motherfucker or an anti-masker.

One of my friends older sister in NY has NEVER set foot out the door to her hallway since the corona has been announced as the pandemic, yes she literally stayed for 14 months! :derp: :mindblown: I'm still kinda glad a lot of people stayed home as much as possible, because less traffic!!

Stay home stay safe. One of my minions hasn't seen his friends for a year in person.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:34 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Stay home stay safe. One of my minions hasn't seen his friends for a year in person.
:dat: luckily remote work keeps me at home and now erdogan suspended dining in on cafes and restaurants, so I have no choice now :smile:
razr390

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm
These vehicles are marked here. So no it isn't them. Uber driver with mask makes perfect sense.
Then they’re just :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

People who wear masks while driving alone also use condoms when they masturbate.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I see this here regularly as well, :notsure: :wtf: the logic is behind that one. I am taking my mask off ASAP, it generally gets removed on the way to the car from the store or wherever.

Back in March/April 2020 when this was all new I was quite nervous being anywhere near other people and would even hold my breath if I happened to walk by someone on the greenway or something... but even then a mask in your own personal car while alone was never in play.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:55 pm People who wear masks while driving alone also use condoms when they masturbate.
:science: :lolgasm:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:55 pm People who wear masks while driving alone also use condoms when they masturbate.
:lolol: I literally bursted out laughing when I was just on the phone
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max225

:muah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
razr390

Bunch of people passed out while driving early on in this lockdown cuz they were masking while driving and got gassed out of breath
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:56 pm

I see this here regularly as well, :notsure: :wtf: the logic is behind that one. I am taking my mask off ASAP, it generally gets removed on the way to the car from the store or wherever.

Back in March/April 2020 when this was all new I was quite nervous being anywhere near other people and would even hold my breath if I happened to walk by someone on the greenway or something... but even then a mask in your own personal car while alone was never in play.
:dat: In march while I did not even get into any car until my first rental, I rocked a mask even when I'm a few feet away and rocked a glove on one hand and to make sure not to touch anything other than my phone or wallet. The first two rentals, the rental agency staff gave a complimentary disinfection, so I can get in the car NFG.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I was just at Wally World picking up a curbside order.

Three other people picking up, none of them wearing masks.... one opened up her window and the shopper walked right up to within a foot of her (granted, she was cute as hell). Another was helping the shopper load the car and was within a foot of the shopper.

I always open up the hatch and the windows to allow the inside air to escape and I put my mask on in deference to the shopper....

While I am sitting there I notice a group of three maskless :derp: heading in and bumping into a maskless :fullretard: couple coming out...the 5 of them proceed to stand in the entryway for a full 5 minutes forcing people to walk though their exhalations....

I am fully vaccinated but I still am doing curbside because I don't want to be :triggered: by all the selfish mutherfuckers in the world.....

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:crang:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:20 pm
:crang:
Sometimes I wonder how :crang: reacts to the virus, something tells me he gave shit to people who partied on the first wave then he joins a 30 people non social distant gathering and bang bang corona. Time to google search nuggstein. :popcorn:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:13 pm Bunch of people passed out while driving early on in this lockdown cuz they were masking while driving and got gassed out of breath
You’ve got to be in pretty pisspoor shape to pass out from wearing a mask while sitting and driving. I spent the first few months of my gym being open back up wearing a mask while doing some heavy duty lifting and I never once felt like I was even close to lacking oxygen.
Last edited by SAWCE on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.