OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:40 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Hand me that roll of duct tape so I can hide the goods.
It’s 2021 man, no need to hide the goods. Just rock them with pride while you identify as Sawceina and compete in women’s classes and just shred.
:notbad:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:36 pm
Time to identify as Sawceina
No no, I like you better with.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
SAWCE

Melon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:44 pm

What if I tuck it far enough back that you can see if from behind?
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Great, I need new underwear but I’m at the office today. I’m gonna penguin walk to the car
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:46 pm

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:39 pm
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Yeah I’ve got a GoPro. The thought crosses my mind from time to time, it’s a lot of work to put a product out that people will consume, and even more work to do it consistently enough to build a following.

Would be easier if I had :tits:
Yeah, right now it’s just finding a niche and using it. I could definitely see if you vlog track days, the prep, the riding, and then the post-day maintenance would be interesting.

The YouTube algorithm is moving away from clickbait z0MG!! I DID WHAT TODAY?!?! Type of videos and it actually rewards people with more consistent views/likes/engagement more.

If you only get 10k subscribers but you have consistently 10k views and a few hundred likes on each video, the algorithm likes you more. I’ve seen channels that did the clickbait shit drop off like a rock. They used to get 500k+ views on YT now they are hovering 60-90k.
That is a tremendous amount of work... You have to really want to be a youtuber to invest all of the time required to film, edit, market, etc. all for likely minimal money, possibly decent money if you're very good and/or get very lucky. It also could suck the joy out of things you love doing... it makes a nice TOTD session also work.

Waiting tables is a more lucrative and easier side hustle I bet.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Lunch is a beer and butter chicken poutine. :fatty:
razr390

Just spilled my entire glass of water on me at Panera. Couple eating a few tables away witnessed it and they didn’t laugh so thank you to them
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote:
Melon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:44 pm No no, I like you better with.
Einhorn IS Finkle!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I finally hardwired my arlo cameras, put together a chair for the office, and patched a ding in the master bathroom door. If I can secure some paint I'll fix the dings in the walls. Thankfully the original owner painted every room in Revere Pewter flat, it seems.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Need to go for a run tonight, that lunch was too much. Dope views today, the second shot has a fish in the picture. Can you spot it?

troyguitar

Lunch on the pier today, looking back at downtown. Saw 2 dolphins about 10 feet away. Just checked into the airbnb apartment. :notbad:

Now it's time to buy some SPF50... :doomed:

ImageImage
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:37 pm Lunch on the pier today, looking back at downtown. Saw 2 dolphins about 10 feet away. Just checked into the airbnb apartment. :notbad:

ImageImage
:fuckyeah: :amazing:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:20 pm Just spilled my entire glass of water on me at Panera. Couple eating a few tables away witnessed it and they didn’t laugh so thank you to them
Missed opportunity.
razr390

Melon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:47 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:20 pm Just spilled my entire glass of water on me at Panera. Couple eating a few tables away witnessed it and they didn’t laugh so thank you to them
Missed opportunity.
The water was cold. I wasn’t impressing anyone unfortunately. :jalepenis:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I also had an embarrassing moment when I was riding my bike yesterday. Since it rained for hours, there was a puddle on the sidewalk and to avoid it I rode on the grass and I hit a slippery muddy surface where it splashed all over me and almost tipped over and was swift enough to recover at the last minute. There were a bunch of people looking at me and I was expecting a laugh, but one of the guys said "god has gave you good skills", which was :amaze: I took a wetnap from a convenient store up the street and wiped my clothes.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I had my first istanbul johnny p style battle scar on the Clio today, I was just 2 blocks from home and stopped at the light, those delivery mopeds snapped off my mirror cap as he lane split (which is legal here). I was kinda chill about it but my dad was with me and he :rage: the shit outta the driver along with another driver who was on our side yelling at the delivery guy on top off it, I just clipped the cap right on the spot and my dad was :mindblown: about that, even though he knows I'm mechanically inclined to some extent.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:37 pm Lunch on the pier today, looking back at downtown. Saw 2 dolphins about 10 feet away. Just checked into the airbnb apartment. :notbad:

ImageImage
Epic! Definitely :doit: on the sunscreen. I wear it pretty much every day as I spend whatever time I can outside when it's nice.
troyguitar

I normally wear SPF50 every day when I go outside too, just didn't get around to buying any yet this year. I'm probably already a little bit crispy from this afternoon without it. :derp: :ohwell: :dealwithit:
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:00 pm I normally wear SPF50 every day when I go outside too, just didn't get around to buying any yet this year. I'm probably already a little bit crispy from this afternoon without it. :derp: :ohwell: :dealwithit:
I put this on my face/neck/ears every day without fail. Not spf50, but for being a lotion with some decent SPF protection it’s solid. The 8.5oz bottle lasts me about a year.

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/jack-black- ... 20/3192661
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

ImageImage
Not a mask in sight.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 pm

ImageImage
Not a mask in sight.
:triggered:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

razr390 wrote:We keep hiring people. But damn, attrition is a bitch too. Call centers so turnover is a thing.
I cant hire people fast enough, and cant find enough of them. I just offered someone 30k more than I make (and for comparison not to brag but I do pretty well by most measures) and she declined. 5 years less experience. Sad thing is with all the variable compensation (employee ownership, bonuses etc) I doubt she would be on a track to make even 75% of what shed do at my place. But some people gotta make dat base.
razr390

rockchops wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:33 pm
razr390 wrote:We keep hiring people. But damn, attrition is a bitch too. Call centers so turnover is a thing.
I cant hire people fast enough, and cant find enough of them. I just offered someone 30k more than I make (and for comparison not to brag but I do pretty well by most measures) and she declined. 5 years less experience. Sad thing is with all the variable compensation (employee ownership, bonuses etc) I doubt she would be on a track to make even 75% of what shed do at my place. But some people gotta make dat base.
what industry are you in again?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 pm

ImageImage
Not a mask in sight.
Many states are like this I found. Colorado was alarming.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.