Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:40 am
Apex wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:22 am

You need to be waayyyyyyy more interested in coke to appreciate that place. :lol:
:dat:

I would love to take 30 minutes to walk around and check it out... but I guess I'm just not drug lord enough.

Also, the car selections are :disappoint:
:dat: Where I live in NoVa, which is more like a middle class hood, it doesn't take me 5 mins to spot any of these cars. But that being said, the neighborhood is like 60% azn and can easily spot atleast 5 $50k+ cars from my driveway.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:19 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 am
You're still early in the seasonal trends of the real estate market. It's fucked right now, but there should be more inventory coming, people usually list in the spring.

Really jacked right now, though...so who knows. Just keep looking at stay at it, something should hit.
:iono: I think this fuckery will continue for a bit but I hope you're right.
Who knows what's going to happen for sure, but I do know that if history is any sort of indicator, supply should increase as we get deeper into spring.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:19 am :iono: I think this fuckery will continue for a bit but I hope you're right.
Who knows what's going to happen for sure, but I do know that if history is any sort of indicator, supply should increase as we get deeper into spring.
Fed committed to keeping rates low last week, so prices should keep going up. Hopefully vaccines will get more people OK with moving and FOMO will encourage them to make more transactions/inventory happen.

Our inspection came back "good enough" so we're still moving. It's going to be a tough next month.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:40 am
Apex wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:22 am

You need to be waayyyyyyy more interested in coke to appreciate that place. :lol:
:dat:

I would love to take 30 minutes to walk around and check it out... but I guess I'm just not drug lord enough.

Also, the car selections are :disappoint:
That was my takeaway as well. :lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:34 am Open house yesterday; put in offer $25k over asking.
Realtor reaches out this morning and says they have a couple more showings today and homeowner will make a decision on Tuesday. Upping the offer to $35k over asking. :doomed: :butwhy: :fckthismarket:
Good luck!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Randomly logged into my credit union account this morning and saw they’re doing up to 36 months 1.79% APR loans for vehicles up to 2017 :notbad: .5 or .6%lower than what I’m currently at with them, and current loans with them are eligible for refinance at that rate with a small fee. Sent my application in, as long as the fee is actually small, like $25 or less, I’ll go through with that assuming they approve me. Will cut my current payment amount in half but I’ll keep paying my current amount and just save money on interest over the next 18ish months.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:59 am Randomly logged into my credit union account this morning and saw they’re doing up to 36 months 1.79% APR loans for vehicles up to 2017 :notbad: .5 or .6%lower than what I’m currently at with them, and current loans with them are eligible for refinance at that rate with a small fee. Sent my application in, as long as the fee is actually small, like $25 or less, I’ll go through with that assuming they approve me. Will cut my current payment amount in half but I’ll keep paying my current amount and just save money on interest over the next 18ish months.
:notbad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:24 am
troyguitar wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:45 am Why golf without booze?
:dat: is my problem. I can’t go to Top Golf without being :wasteful: ( :drunk: ).

So I mostly save it for when the company pays for those $7 brews.
:dat: Top golf is pretty good, but only on occasion cause it can get pricy real quick.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:59 am Randomly logged into my credit union account this morning and saw they’re doing up to 36 months 1.79% APR loans for vehicles up to 2017 :notbad: .5 or .6%lower than what I’m currently at with them, and current loans with them are eligible for refinance at that rate with a small fee. Sent my application in, as long as the fee is actually small, like $25 or less, I’ll go through with that assuming they approve me. Will cut my current payment amount in half but I’ll keep paying my current amount and just save money on interest over the next 18ish months.
:notbad: We should likely refinance the Beep Beep, we're at like 3.5%. As mentioned in muh tire kicking :doe: , may just finance whatever I get and pay off the Beep Beep.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:09 pm
:notbad: We should likely refinance the Beep Beep, we're at like 3.5%. As mentioned in muh tire kicking :doe: , may just finance whatever I get and pay off the Beep Beep.
Use my address and refinance at this place :lol: cut that ish in half.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I've kept a loose eye on car loan rates over the last year, and they never got that appealing. Refi is usually higher than what you already have...unless you get a special deal like this from the CU.

3.5% is honestly decent. But I like the idea of paying off the BeeBeep and getting a loan on a new thing because new vehicle loans always have the lowest rates.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:21 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:40 pm Troy did you two consider this place as well?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2000 ... 7494_zpid/
It's funny, there $2+ mill homes I often find so ugly. I do not like gaudy design (unless CTR) and that place is just over the top. I mean, marble garage floors :wtf: ?

I love the views/location and it's cool to see houses like that out on a bike ride or something, but the idea of actually living in a place like that is :notsure: It's sort of like hypercars :doe: , I guess I'm not all that interested in things I'll never be able to afford.
Imagine paying only 35% less for this, also pricing in Arlington went :fullretard: lately, and we're having an amazon hq to be finished close to Reagan Airport in 2025. I can't imagine any more higher.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3707 ... 0090_zpid/
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also this is something I'd rather spend 2 mil on.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3614 ... 1858_zpid/

also dat :crang: mobile :butwhy:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:21 am

It's funny, there $2+ mill homes I often find so ugly. I do not like gaudy design (unless CTR) and that place is just over the top. I mean, marble garage floors :wtf: ?

I love the views/location and it's cool to see houses like that out on a bike ride or something, but the idea of actually living in a place like that is :notsure: It's sort of like hypercars :doe: , I guess I'm not all that interested in things I'll never be able to afford.
Imagine paying only 35% less for this, also pricing in Arlington went :fullretard: lately, and we're having an amazon hq to be finished close to Reagan Airport in 2025. I can't imagine any more higher.
:nope: That is not a bad house by any means... but dang. $1.3M? :disgust:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:20 pm

I've kept a loose eye on car loan rates over the last year, and they never got that appealing. Refi is usually higher than what you already have...unless you get a special deal like this from the CU.

3.5% is honestly decent. But I like the idea of paying off the BeeBeep and getting a loan on a new thing because new vehicle loans always have the lowest rates.
:notwrong: I almost sent this deal to Michelle for her CX5, but then remembered she got that 0% Mazda financing. :jelly:
SAWCE

Oh shit, just looked and I’m currently at 2.79% so this would be a full 1% lower. :notbad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:42 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 pm

:nope: That is not a bad house by any means... but dang. $1.3M? :disgust:
:dat: Yet, I can find a house just like this closer to my neck of the woods for $500k at best.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I picked a great year to be poor :troywax:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Covid test came back negative. Just had my final check in with the surgeon and we’re all set for tomorrow at 1130am. Surgery starts at 1 and should be done by 3, hope to be released by 7.

Nerves are kicking in a bit now. Just want this over with.
Apex

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:51 pm Covid test came back negative. Just had my final check in with the surgeon and we’re all set for tomorrow at 1130am. Surgery starts at 1 and should be done by 3, hope to be released by 7.

Godspeed sir!

Time for some sweet ink to bring out those scars. :lol:
Apex

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:48 pm I picked a great year to be poor :troywax:
:butwhy:
Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:52 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:48 pm I picked a great year to be poor :troywax:
.gov forgiving taxes on $10k ish of income from unemployment
Can retroactively get all the stim payments
+1 on the family means child tax krebitz
baby gets all stim payments too
we will qualify for 3rd round of stim
Johnny_P

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:51 pm Covid test came back negative. Just had my final check in with the surgeon and we’re all set for tomorrow at 1130am. Surgery starts at 1 and should be done by 3, hope to be released by 7.

You going to keep the bars or nah

:popcorn:

in 4 pics
Apex

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:10 pm

:fuckyeah:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Thats a lot of diapers
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.