OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:57 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:03 pm

I got stranded in Houston a few years ago in the Bang Bus... they literally shut down the roads in/out due to ice so I couldn't leave or do anything. I wound up stuck at some mediocre hotel and the Bus was broken into over night... weirdly the destroyed the door/locks but didn't take a thing from the interior, despite there being hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment inside :wtf:

Fuck Houston, that is the worst city in the US.
Yea but you didn't carry PlayStation 4s and iPhones. They can't possibly sell high end audio on craigslist without raising suspicion and overnight.
:dat:

It would be very easy to locate the perpetrator if they had tried to steal those items... it was odd though, they destroyed the doors to the studio and cab and took literally nothing, nothing even ransacked or anything really. Repairs were over $2K... bunch of :bs: ... idiot thieves.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:32 pm This week flew by, but now today is dragging.

Coworker in the cube next to me has been hiccuping nonstop for the last 15 minutes.. bitch go get a drink of water.
It will be raining and cold here all weekend :disappoint: I don't know how people live in places where you can't go outside all winter. All of that said, I am pumped that it is nearly quitting time on Friyay :fuckyeah:

:tits: and I had planned a beach trip this weekend for her birthday/Valentine's Day... ended up cancelling due to shit weather, so we have another weekend of sitting inside the :haus: doing nothing. :ohwell:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:19 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:32 pm This week flew by, but now today is dragging.

Coworker in the cube next to me has been hiccuping nonstop for the last 15 minutes.. bitch go get a drink of water.
It will be raining and cold here all weekend :disappoint: I don't know how people live in places where you can't go outside all winter. All of that said, I am pumped that it is nearly quitting time on Friyay :fuckyeah:

:tits: and I had planned a beach trip this weekend for her birthday/Valentine's Day... ended up cancelling due to shit weather, so we have another weekend of sitting inside the :haus: doing nothing. :ohwell:
We're looking at single digit temps all weekend and more snow tonight so I'll be outside shoveling tomorrow.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Our forecast called to rain, but looks like it’s just going to be cloudy all weekend with no rain. I’m good with that. No real plans.. gym, chores, grocery shopping.. Sunday I’ll make her breakfast and then we’ll go to sushi for dinner.

Next weekend going to go shred some pow brah in Big Bear. My last weekend of being able to do stuff before I start prepping for my show and basically live in the gym for four months.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Our forecast called to rain, but looks like it’s just going to be cloudy all weekend with no rain. I’m good with that. No real plans.. gym, chores, grocery shopping.. Sunday I’ll make her breakfast and then we’ll go to sushi for dinner.

Next weekend going to go shred some pow brah in Big Bear. My last weekend of being able to do stuff before I start prepping for my show and basically live in the gym for four months.
:nice: I actually thought about a bit of skiing this weekend, but :tits: wasn't really interested in trying it. :ohwell:

Think I may walk over to the gas station and get some brew.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:24 pm

We're looking at single digit temps all weekend and more snow tonight so I'll be outside shoveling tomorrow.
we're in the 20s and some lake effect just moved in. big flakes, 5/7! probably have an inch at this point, hoping for more!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:05 pm So far today... I relocated an electrical box inside one of my island cabinets + I put in a new drawer mechanism as the old one went to shit thanks to the last owner keeping what it seems like was a heavy trash can inside it.

It was a bit of a bitch... As the mechanism was hard to find "everything is custom" BS.

Man the amount of random shit I did around the house to date has been just insane.
:pinshit:

I buttoned up the projector and screen install this afternoon. Replaced baseboards to hide wires, tucked a power wire up for the screen, was a fun project. Pics will be coming to my bunker thread this weekend.

120" screen with a 4k projector destroys any TV, and it hides in plain sight perfectly. Great for being stuck inside.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Getting $6k in tax return :notbad:

Evidently we get some kind of tax credit for not getting the :thankstrump: bucks and then made less in 2020 than 2019. :iono: the wife did our taxes. Pretty 5/7 that she completed them, I normally do everything and she just went to town on completing them.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:17 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:05 pm So far today... I relocated an electrical box inside one of my island cabinets + I put in a new drawer mechanism as the old one went to shit thanks to the last owner keeping what it seems like was a heavy trash can inside it.

It was a bit of a bitch... As the mechanism was hard to find "everything is custom" BS.

Man the amount of random shit I did around the house to date has been just insane.
:pinshit:

I buttoned up the projector and screen install this afternoon. Replaced baseboards to hide wires, tucked a power wire up for the screen, was a fun project. Pics will be coming to my bunker thread this weekend.

120" screen with a 4k projector destroys any TV, and it hides in plain sight perfectly. Great for being stuck inside.
:fuckyeah:
wap

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:14 pm
wap wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:24 pm

we're in the 20s and some lake effect just moved in. big flakes, 5/7! probably have an inch at this point, hoping for more!
Man, big snow flakes are the best!
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:17 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Yea but you didn't carry PlayStation 4s and iPhones. They can't possibly sell high end audio on craigslist without raising suspicion and overnight.
:dat:

It would be very easy to locate the perpetrator if they had tried to steal those items... it was odd though, they destroyed the doors to the studio and cab and took literally nothing, nothing even ransacked or anything really. Repairs were over $2K... bunch of :bs: ... idiot thieves.
When these assholes broke into my TDI they caused 3k in damage and they took... my friends contacts and retainers. $1500 worth of "shit" that they can never sell. I hate those cunts.
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:30 pm Getting $6k in tax return :notbad:

Evidently we get some kind of tax credit for not getting the :thankstrump: bucks and then made less in 2020 than 2019. :iono: the wife did our taxes. Pretty 5/7 that she completed them, I normally do everything and she just went to town on completing them.
:impressive: I think in 2020 I paid more in taxes than I ever did in my life... prolly broke 6 figs :disgust: :thankstrump: and thanks house shit.
Last edited by max225 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wap

D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:30 pm Getting $6k in tax return :notbad:

:nice:
max225

So I fucking replaced the fuel filter on the Soggy taco... didn't take off the intake manifold and my god it is a fucking bitch and a 1/2. Had to get the woman to help me to put one of the bracket bolts back.

Arms are fucking bruised ... 1.5 hrs wasted. But new fuel filter is in and 1 screw is missing. :aintcare:

Also installed dash cam in taco. Film quality is excellent but I am still dicking with some set up hick ups (Camera itself) not me.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:50 pm So I fucking replaced the fuel filter on the Soggy taco... didn't take off the intake manifold and my god it is a fucking bitch and a 1/2. Had to get the woman to help me to put one of the bracket bolts back.

Arms are fucking bruised ... 1.5 hrs wasted. But new fuel filter is in and 1 screw is missing. :aintcare:

Also installed dash cam in taco. Film quality is excellent but I am still dicking with some set up hick ups (Camera itself) not me.
I put a broformance airfilter in the S4 today. It was also shitty because they make two airbox clips hard as fuck to reach with gloves on, and it was single digies so I didn't want to take them off. Took way longer than it should have.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Just had some homemade Mexican hot chocolate with :tits:

Watching Netflix now, gonna play some Xbox later. :fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:17 pm Just had some homemade Mexican hot chocolate with :tits:

Watching Netflix now, gonna play some Xbox later. :fuckyeah:
Oh man, Mexican hot chocolate is so :drool:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

What is Mexican hot chocolate?
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:03 pm What is Mexican hot chocolate?
It tastes a bit "spicy"... like, it smells like cinnamon almost, with chocolate. We got some Nestle Abuelita tablets, add 4 cups of milk and then bring to a boil, let the tablet melt, and BAM. Mexican hot chocolate.

https://www.chocolateabuelita.com/how-to-prepare.html

It is :fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

Horchata with nesquick is what I was thinking 🤔
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:10 pm
Apex wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:03 pm What is Mexican hot chocolate?
It tastes a bit "spicy"... like, it smells like cinnamon almost, with chocolate. We got some Nestle Abuelita tablets, add 4 cups of milk and then bring to a boil, let the tablet melt, and BAM. Mexican hot chocolate.

https://www.chocolateabuelita.com/how-to-prepare.html

It is :fuckyeah:
Oh wow. Will have to look for this.
Yea, very thick, rich chocolate with a bit of cinnamon flavor. It's often had with churros. It's also VERY similar to the hot chocolate you find in Spain. We'd sometimes have "Churros con chocolate" for breakfast when we were there. :megusta:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Goes great with your morning coffee
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It’s pouring and low 30s here all weekend :disgust:

Kinda bored but the wife made a nice fire, it’s 5/7 cozy.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wap

D Griff wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:41 am It’s pouring and low 30s here all weekend :disgust:

Kinda bored but the wife made a nice fire, it’s 5/7 cozy.
It's 7F here and snowing. Gonna go out to shovel soon.