OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Thank you. She outsmarts us already. How is yours doing? College time yet?
She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
:impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Good stuff. Once she’s done with her first 3-4 semesters, make sure she starts looking for internships, or other extracurricular opportunity. GPA matters in college, but nowhere near as much as high school, unless she wants medical or law school.
Her app for the CIA is ready to be submitted on Feb 1.
:fuckyeah:
wap

Also, :neat: pics, :rudy:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm
  • hi
Student programs?
Yes. Intern stuff.
PM me if she has any questions or if I can help. I went through their preliminary process back in my freshman year. My parents made too much money to qualify for their internship tho.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Thank you. She outsmarts us already. How is yours doing? College time yet?
She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
:nice: so she’s living at home in the desert until times change? That is sad... high school and college students really have it the worst during this :bs:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:57 pm :tits: and I had a spontaneous quickie today, 5/7.

Then I took the crumb gobbler :baby: to a local car :meat: . There was a good variety of cars there, including some VW’s.

It was a meet to support a local tea/smoothie place opening, so I was about it. Went in and got something and left a nice tip too. Can’t imagine opening a retail/consumer place in this environment especially as a small business.

Cool pics dude! I need to get my dad off his retired ass and go to C&C someone with him. I’ll probably wait until he’s vaccinated though, he is kind of Trumpy... not full anti masker but often “forgets”.

Re: opening the business... if you have money to invest, you can probably get killer lease deals on such places right now and even maybe equipment as sales on that stuff have been down I’m sure. Tough for the short term but medium to long it could be a solid move.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:07 am
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:57 pm :tits: and I had a spontaneous quickie today, 5/7.

Then I took the crumb gobbler :baby: to a local car :meat: . There was a good variety of cars there, including some VW’s.

It was a meet to support a local tea/smoothie place opening, so I was about it. Went in and got something and left a nice tip too. Can’t imagine opening a retail/consumer place in this environment especially as a small business.

Cool pics dude! I need to get my dad off his retired ass and go to C&C someone with him. I’ll probably wait until he’s vaccinated though, he is kind of Trumpy... not full anti masker but often “forgets”.

Re: opening the business... if you have money to invest, you can probably get killer lease deals on such places right now and even maybe equipment as sales on that stuff have been down I’m sure. Tough for the short term but medium to long it could be a solid move.
Something that maximizes the to go concept from the get go could end up being really successful. I've thought about it, just can't come up with anything that I'm really into
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 am

:nice: so she’s living at home in the desert until times change? That is sad... high school and college students really have it the worst during this :bs:
YES. She's been pro level on not whining. "It is what it is"
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:06 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 am

YES. She's been pro level on not whining. "It is what it is"
Tell her that at the CIA it’s all about adaptability. She’s already got a head start
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am

Something that maximizes the to go concept from the get go could end up being really successful. I've thought about it, just can't come up with anything that I'm really into
This place was like a tea/smoothie place. Really 50/50 on how it could end up.
razr390

Thanks! The meet was actually like 40 cars and variety. I liked it. I went to a few meets in 2020 where people behave like straight retards and cops would always shut them down within 5-15 minutes of arriving to a new spot.

Some decide to haul ass or burn rubber as they leave and SAPD had no problem pulling them over. You have to really want to get pulled over, because they will let a lot of shit slide especially fast acceleration, etc.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 am
Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am
This place was like a tea/smoothie place. Really 50/50 on how it could end up.
Low initial investment, low inventory cost, but low margin that requires high volume to stay viable. If there aren't many alternatives in the area and/or they do something really unique OR make ordering/pickup as contact free as possible, it stands an ok chance IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

:notwrong:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

GT-R is a badass machine, I'd dig one in silver.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

ChrisoftheNorth

Huckleberry wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 am Image
:lolol:
wap

Huckleberry wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 am Image
:mindblown:
:(
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

What's new today boos
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:04 pm What's new today boos
I'm a bachelor for the next few weeks...the peace is pretty nice I must say.
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:41 pm
:jelly: I have been stuck with the irrational creature for 9 months. Thankfully haven't killed each other yet. But I fear what will happen once we open up... I wanna get out and do shit again.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm
:jelly: I have been stuck with the irrational creature for 9 months. Thankfully haven't killed each other yet. But I fear what will happen once we open up... I wanna get out and do shit again.
We've done well overall with being stuck together non stop for months, but this break is much needed. I just hope she doesn't get the damned virus going to what might be one of the biggest hotspots in the world, with a family that thinks it's all NBD.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Sup broseph.

I managed to put together ethernet comms between an archaic robot CPU and a new age vision system cpu today.

Network comms, back ground tasks (predefined by the vision group who have done it with different brands of robots), and mini programs that call ports and send i/o like fault resets. I fucking killed day one and set the infrastructure for a project that will be talked about on many levels across numerous companies. A half million dollar week long conversion project is now ahead of schedule and I am doing robot config, company interface, and project updates.

Good feels, I'm having a drink!

Wife did her interview today and feels lousy and nervous, :doe: , but we aren't putting any pressure on the sitch, and really don't know if she'll win the roll or not yet. Either way, she's back today and the kids are all hers for the week, so I get to be an actual non-teacher professional again until this robot-vision install is complete.
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:46 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm

We've done well overall with being stuck together non stop for months, but this break is much needed. I just hope she doesn't get the damned virus going to what might be one of the biggest hotspots in the world, with a family that thinks it's all NBD.
IF the fam bam didn't get it yet, it she won't. Things have gotten VASTLY better over the last few weeks.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Just got off this flex, best fucking time.

I don't understand why women are so rediculous 4 out of 7 days.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm
Sup broseph.

I managed to put together ethernet comms between an archaic robot CPU and a new age vision system cpu today.

Network comms, back ground tasks (predefined by the vision group who have done it with different brands of robots), and mini programs that call ports and send i/o like fault resets. I fucking killed day one and set the infrastructure for a project that will be talked about on many levels across numerous companies. A half million dollar week long conversion project is now ahead of schedule and I am doing robot config, company interface, and project updates.

Good feels, I'm having a drink!

Wife did her interview today and feels lousy and nervous, :doe: , but we aren't putting any pressure on the sitch, and really don't know if she'll win the roll or not yet. Either way, she's back today and the kids are all hers for the week, so I get to be an actual non-teacher professional again until this robot-vision install is complete.
Very cool about the superior schedule :) :like: Drinking anything good?